Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

The lie, what other form of crime is most dishonorable? Nothing is more sloppy and ignorant of the lie. Lying is the most rotten part of the human soul. A noble knight does not know the lie. Even at the risk of one's life, a man should not use the lie.
I do not want to, I do not have to, I can not lie. I can forget, confuse me, but for now my mind still shines, in fact, my distant memories, and when I say far I mean very far, far more than you can imagine, well, these memories have become even clearer despite the time passed. What I'm about to write is not addressed to everyone, but it is addressed to those few who have had the gift of light and knowledge. Those few who would have the right to dominate the world. And it is for those few that I will fight without rendering.
The topic of the Templar Cross will not be easy to understand. I will try to be as synthetic as possible and if I'm not clear enough, I will try to come back to the subject soon.
First point: why was the cross called the "Templar Cross"? We go back a few centuries, when the Templars tried to hide the Venetian cargo ship named Phoenix on the Monte la Poggia, which at that time was called Monte Massimo. When, in an attempt to drag the ship on the hilltop, it slid down the slope remains stuck between the rocks and the trees in a way that could not be moved, the Templars decided to go on the opposite hill to ensure that the ship not could be seen from long distance. Thus, the Templars reached the place where the "Templar Cross" is now. In fact, from this position we can see the mount la Poggia very well. One of these Templars brought with him 'a "cup" the shape of this cup is very similar to that depicted on the cross. The Templars stayed for a long time in that area where a small stream flowed at that time. Legend has it that the Templars knelt to pray in front of a sword stuck in the ground like a cross.
By the time, the religious who knew of this legend wanted to remember it by placing a cross with pedestal in that place that would become the famous "Templar Cross". Even today it is believed that the new postulants go to that place to pray and to consecrate their mantle. Nowadays only the iron cross is the original one. Over time, this cross has been devastated and deprived of some symbols. The base of the brick cross has been realized recently. The original base was much richer of ornaments. On the sides of the pedestal there were four iron bas-reliefs depicting the Templars acts who carried the relics.
Another legend tells us that the Templars drowned in that stream, and for this, beside the cross, a small fountain of spring water was built, which in time was replaced by a municipal fountain today deactivated.
But the story of the Templar Cross does not end there. Next time we will talk about Angelica Palli and her dream that led her to the Valle Benedetta where she stayed in a villa surrounded by a large wall, just that wall that during the flood a few days ago crashed on the cross!

LITTLE DOCTOR

The great wall that fell on the cross of the Templar only scratched the sacred cross. But now it has opened a gap between the cross and the mountain, the mountain now has no defense, the enclosure wall that joins the four towers dropped right at the point where the Templars prayed and dropped off. Only two towers can be seen on the road, near the cross, but the incapacitating traveler does not imagine that there are two more, well hidden in the sight of the curious. These towers are a scaled-down copy of the large 4 towers that once united the walls of the great castle of San Martino, a castle that few know. This castle was located near Monte Massimo (today called La Poggia). This castle was built even before the monastery of the Conventaccio. It is in the ancient castle of San Martino that the last Templars found shelter. But this is another story ...
A recent story is that of Angelica Palli, which we will now call Zelmire. Zelmire protruded in the attempt to find the castle of San Martino and during her research she also encountered the ruins of the Conventaccio and found that both of the constructions were made with the stones that were on Mount La Poggia.
The ancients could easily take advantage of the immense quantity of stone that was scattered throughout the hill. Even today, to an expert eye, it can only be surprising to note that thousands and thousands of huge stones stand up as if they were gigantic monoliths. It is almost impossible to cite all the great stones that emerge from the earth. It's as if the earth is vomiting these stones. The stones seem to live their own life and grow day by day as petrified trees. The shapes and the sizes are among the most disparate, but no stone seems to be placed randomly, each structure follows its path, each stone has its own secret. Sometimes on the larger stones you can see incisions, unknown scenes. The stones seem polished and positioned by the man. It does not seem possible that they have come out of the earth without someone having placed them in that place and that way. It is well-known that sometimes fate can survive and play with the destiny of man and soldiers, those soldiers who one day parachuted the Mount La Poggia right in the middle of the great stones.
One of these soldiers landed right where four large stones hid an underground passage. These soldiers were part of the "battaillon 500" elite team of speleologists. What a gourmand opportunity for these speleologists, very greedy, but the bite was very bitter. Nobody ever had any news about those soldiers, not even the top German command. There was never any radio contact, no trace. The team seemed to disappear, swallowed up by the hill. But one day the bowels of this hill were deflated by another soldier, a captain named Leale Martelli. He by pure chance and without wanting to find out what was the fate of Battaillon 500 ....

lamdo263

Please be advised. I had encounter earlier information on the Chronoviser, which said that this device was started in the late 1800s, but also possibly before that time period.To me then, this device was described along the lines as a large jeweled Cartier Egg, or sphere. There were descriptions of some of the gears internal along with a set of controls inside.So I'm taking it from the age of engineering that this earlier information was given at, that this may be either an electromagnetic gearing inside of the Chronoviser, or possibly photonic light through photon electrical pressure.I do not know, but am possibly guessing here.There was also an article and as of recently, I have also seen another article, that the Chronoviser could carry one person back in time.They made it back to the time of Jesus. What one cannot do with time travel is to take photographs of other time periods, due to the fact that you get time event pressure race-mousses, within the fabric of time.So regardless of how hard you try, your pictures will always come out a blank negative.I did not tell a lie in the recounting of the information originally exposed to, I just simply repeated what info, that I was given. Remember, the art of dealing with X-rays and leftover radiation signatures, was not developed till the 1940s and 50s and even then, this ability to handle such radiation, was not all that good.Thank you. I have heard that they had taken two people back, even though the Chronoviser was meant for one person. Sworn Lamdo

MartinTower

Hello all, wow you are a genius! I`ve got very curious reading your post so i have a few questions if you don`t mind.
Tell me please something about time paradoxes.
Do you think that everytime someone goes back in time it creates another universe? Let`s say Leale Martelli travelled back in time and other people in the future will do that as well what happens to this world at the present time? If time travel is bound to happen then things at present time would change for us... Do you wake up one day having forgotten how it used to be? Then we could call it Dementia Time Travelling. :p

Thank you for your answer, smart man!

Please be advised. I had encounter earlier information on the Chronoviser, which said that this device was started in the late 1800s, but also possibly before that time period.To me then, this device was described along the lines as a large jeweled Cartier Egg, or sphere. There were descriptions of some of the gears internal along with a set of controls inside.So I'm taking it from the age of engineering that this earlier information was given at, that this may be either an electromagnetic gearing inside of the Chronoviser, or possibly photonic light through photon electrical pressure.I do not know, but am possibly guessing here.There was also an article and as of recently, I have also seen another article, that the Chronoviser could carry one person back in time.They made it back to the time of Jesus. What one cannot do with time travel is to take photographs of other time periods, due to the fact that you get time event pressure race-mousses, within the fabric of time.So regardless of how hard you try, your pictures will always come out a blank negative.I did not tell a lie in the recounting of the information originally exposed to, I just simply repeated what info, that I was given. Remember, the art of dealing with X-rays and leftover radiation signatures, was not developed till the 1940s and 50s and even then, this ability to handle such radiation, was not all that good.Thank you. I have heard that they had taken two people back, even though the Chronoviser was meant for one person. Sworn Lamdo

lamdo263

Do you think that everytime someone goes back in time it creates another universe? Let`s say Leale Martelli travelled back in time and other people in the future will do that as well what happens to this world at the present time?
I think what occurs structurally, is that a temporary aberration, or cul-de-sac, or envelope, with that happening occurs. And then with time, this happenstance is digested out. Every once in a while, because of over-pressure within a timeline, what occurs, is that events from a neighboring timeline, will transcend or poke through like a thorn through a bicycle tire and present itself in another timeline.
What one has to remember, is that the timeline to its own means, is self intelligent and if something is out of place, the timeline with on its own repair this. This would go for the events or elements within a set, of that neighboring timeline. I hope that answers what you are looking for. As to whether the other timeline puts that particular object back where it belongs, is another matter. Thanks for you question.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Have you ever wondered where all Egyptian findings present in museums in Europe come from?
From Egypt, of course, but what was the landmark of these Egyptian antiquities? The ships that landed from Egypt loaded with treasures where they landed? Every ship stopped at the port of Livorno. The city of Livorno in the nineteenth century became the most important point of landing, sorting and preserving of all public and private collections throughout Europe. All the most important finds (sometimes unknown) were kept in Livorno and precisely in two warehouses, one large in the San Marco district and one smaller in the area near the real ditches called "Venezia". Hundreds and hundreds of cases from Egypt found shelter in those stores. Not all of the material left Livorno, the most prestigious and incredible pieces never left the city, but simply moved to the hills. A room was set up that reproduced the interior of a pyramid.
All this to cheer and please an important "guest", who, in spite of him, found a home in the Valle Benedetta. The one who set up this room was a knight of St Stephen, who, being aware of the story I'm telling, believed to favor the "guest" by recreating a familiar environment, so that he could cuddle and control him.

MartinTower

Do you think that everytime someone goes back in time it creates another universe? Let`s say Leale Martelli travelled back in time and other people in the future will do that as well what happens to this world at the present time?
I think what occurs structurally, is that a temporary aberration, or cul-de-sac, or envelope, with that happening occurs. And then with time, this happenstance is digested out. Every once in a while, because of over-pressure within a timeline, what occurs, is that events from a neighboring timeline, will transcend or poke through like a thorn through a bicycle tire and present itself in another timeline.
What one has to remember, is that the timeline to its own means, is self intelligent and if something is out of place, the timeline with on its own repair this. This would go for the events or elements within a set, of that neighboring timeline. I hope that answers what you are looking for. As to whether the other timeline puts that particular object back where it belongs, is another matter. Thanks for you question.
Oh i see it makes sense that the old time line let`s say is a wave like a stone thrown in the water and the new one is the same and the two will interact between them.
But this could mean that Leale Martelli when he had arrived at the Valle Benedetta could have been interacting with an already changed environment from time travelers in the future!? I am sorry i don`t believe it is possible because i can`t explain how that could be! Let`s say you go to the Valle Benedetta and you meet a guy who is going to become a time traveler. You mean that the Valle may have beeen already changed by this guy you met!!??
It is all too absurd. Then maybe Leale Martelli in reality died in world war II and that guy who went to the Valle is just a fake :p
You are not convincing. I am sorry. I cannot follow you. Thank you anyway. Time travelling is all messed up. I don`t like it. . . Do you?

lamdo263

Oh i see it makes sense that the old time line let`s say is a wave like a stone thrown in the water and the new one is the same and the two will interact between them.
But this could mean that Leale Martelli when he had arrived at the Valle Benedetta could have been interacting with an already changed environment from time travelers in the future!? I am sorry i don`t believe it is possible because i can`t explain how that could be! Let`s say you go to the Valle Benedetta and you meet a guy who is going to become a time traveler. You mean that the Valle may have beeen already changed by this guy you met!!??
It is all too absurd. Then maybe Leale Martelli in reality died in world war II and that guy who went to the Valle is just a fake :p
You are not convincing. I am sorry. I cannot follow you. Thank you anyway. Time travelling is all messed up. I don`t like it. . . Do you?
Look up the source, cars found but no one knows of manufacturer? Also man or woman detained by authorities, said came from some place that does not exist on map. Over-pressure or disturbance in one timeline, to where objects of people are cast into another, occur all of the time. This is a very, very common phenomenon.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Among all the Egyptian finds that came to Livorno, only one did not coincide with the parameters of the others. An unknown object with strange form and consistency adorned with strange symbols not belonging to Egyptian culture. An object that seemed to live with its own life, which emitted vibrations, sounds, lights and colors without the intervention of man. This item, given its singularity, was transferred to another place for the purpose of being studied, a stock owned by a wealthy Jewish merchant, who then resold it to a rich "levantine" family from Genoa. They transported the object to their workshop in Constantinople, but they could never reveal its secret.
These levantines kept the object up to our times. It is still located in Istanbul, where one day will change the fate of Turkey, but .... that's another story.
Now is the time to reveal the origin of this unknown object. It was part of a set of four nonhuman manufacturing items, kept in the large "inverted pyramid". One of these four elements included the mirror of the romitone which was later trampled by Roberto da Volterra and brought to the Valle Benedetta. Now the "Levantines" are aware of what they are guarding and they understand why from the mills Constantinople can be observed...

MartinTower

Look up the source, cars found but no one knows of manufacturer? Also man or woman detained by authorities, said came from some place that does not exist on map. Over-pressure or disturbance in one timeline, to where objects of people are cast into another, occur all of the time. This is a very, very common phenomenon.
Thank you. That was a good answer! Keep it up!