Chronovisor videos

TOURIST

Great posts by Little Doctor ! I like them as everytime.

Hi Martin Tower, the burrows starting from the caves in Montenero go down up to an unknown world , for most people considered fruit of the mythological fantasy. Some years ago those caves have been declared absolutely dangerous thus not passable by anyone.
As You alluded seems that someone realized that sometimes could be heard such an admonishment by a corn recall coming from the depths of the ground. First the religious of the place investigated untill getting astonished finding plants and see in the distance some kind of light. This happened some hundreds meters under the sea level, more or less walking for one kilometer down along that burrows. At that point none tried more getting fraightned.
The cave are nowaday definitively closed for the "upstair people".
A note: looking at the ridge lines of those hills , starting from the sea side to Valle benedetta , it seems to be watching an arc
and consider that an arc joins its ends by a straight rope below. Those hills are pierced by many passages and secret tunnels.
TOURIST

steven chiverton

the chronovisor used an array of bizmuth crystals and they have a special lensing effect when subjected to magnetic feilds this is how it works the rest i have yet to find out

MartinTower

Right now I couldn't care less about its functioning but i ask myself if there are crystals at the Valle of Sleeping Ghosts?

steven chiverton

according to this video link a women scientist created the chronoscope in the 30s and if this is true then the other has some qestions about it

steven chiverton

the old,scratchy black and white footage looks so real and whos to know if any of it is based on some fact like the name of it and the fact that it was given the same name decades latter like as if this film predicted it

Mayhem

Staff
Premium
I posted that vid a while ago in this thread steve, as the member Einstein said here you must look at who commissioned the video.
That gives it away. At the time when i found it did interest me as she was irish are so it said.

In some ways it may be of some truth especially since the nazis were mentioned, with their ventures into the occult side of things
with the the many groups like the vrils.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i find it strange that the chronovisor in that video is the same name as one decades later as if they new it was going to be invented again and given the same name some of david wilcox videos mention of the use of bismuth as being used in one of the chronovisors and bismuth has a special lensing effect and may be able to amplify the light waves from different time periods of time so theres something about both chrono visors that has some link to it

steven chiverton

It wasn’t his chronovisor, it was invented by Charlotte Keppel, who lived in the 1920’s. She was the inventor of the chronovisor, which the Nazi’s stole from her and was later acquired by the Vatican. As usual, the thieves of history are lying to humanity about who invented this technology. The Nazis stole the machine from Keppel, and the Vatican acquired the technology, and are now claiming that they invented the machine. What rubbish! I include the link below as proof that Charlotte Keppel was the original inventor of this machine. This Irish amateur scientist invented the original chronovisor in the 1920’s.

Patrick Ireland – Publisher of www.patrickirelandsreviews.com