Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

About a year ago, exactly on October 8, 2017 my post on page 48, I wrote a few lines on the origins of the mirror of the Romitone, underlining that it was part of a set of four elements from the same matrix. Four elements that if combined carried out a precise function but if divided they lost control of the remote direction and assumed a sort of self-management based on conservation. Of these four elements two in particular, totally identical to the mirror of the romitone, being the twins, united together formed the eyes of the gods. Similar in shape, however, are different in color in fact the mirror of the romitone is green while the other (left eye) is blue. From now on we will call the twin of the mirror of the romitone "blue mirror" or "left eye of the Gods".
The other two elements are classified as "the heart of the Gods", the third and fourth the largest and most complex is called "the mind of the Gods". These four elements were placed inside the inverted pyramid currently not yet discovered, only the team of archaeologist Paul Nicholson has been in a recent past very close to the great discovery. A team worker was very close to the discovery of the pyramid while he was looking at a very rocky and not very accessible terrain. Unfortunately due to minor archaeological finds in the neighboring area the team's attention was diverted away from the really important rocky area. We must also point out that all the pyramids present in the world were designed and built by man, only the great inverted pirmide existed even before man could mix together water and clay in order to produce building bricks.
It is not yet time for me to unravel why these four elements were kept in this great inverted pyramid, nor can I reveal the secret to which they were separated, because I could get lost in the mists of time and in science fiction. But in the future I can not rule out having to deal with these issues again. For now I will confine myself to telling the most recent history already quite complicated. The blue mirror arrived by sea at the port of Livorno in the summer of 1818 along with the other crates of Egyptian finds. The wooden case of the blue mirror was the largest and heaviest of all the cargo, and from it came a strange buzz. Some experienced seafarers were strangely struck by symptoms of seasickness as they approached the crate, although they had never suffered from it. For this reason, very few approached the cash desk. The object, unlike the others, was not classified, and on the outside of the box a plate with the writing "Unknown stranger" was applied. This wording on the cash desk anxiously worried the entire crew, who tried to stay away.

MartinTower

Hello (even though you didn't say hello, i even welcomed you, were you living in a hole with no contact to outsiders?).

Yes it is actually interesting but it also complicates my analysis of the Valle.
The panther used to talk exactly at that place, honey was planned to be produced there, a bird is related to that place,
Roberto Martello mentioned to be related to that blue eye and he wanted to take it to Istambul,
a Tigran from the 12 hundreds wants to blast a bomb in Istambul,
Every time in different periods the military meets the religious,
What does the Tigran has to do with the 12 hundreds if he is not Roberto? Roberto was the Tigran of the 12 hundreds.
The Armenian monk said "my people", tigran people? Going back the tigran dinasty in the area of Geghard was the Persian Empire. But we are talking about time travelers so tigrans are not tigrans really. They could be Thule/Nordics, black order, Cathars, Templars, Teutonic, Celts...?
One of the strange objects being alive and being in Istambul (which one? The heart?),
Levantini were mentioned and levante means the east, the place from which rises the sun,
The green eye was a bargain chip to be brought to the La Poggia (four hills four monasteries, Tabor seems to be the conventaccio)
Conventaccio, maybe more related to the phoenix than evil, infact in the painting left of the altar, that has more a cemetery touch, we see painted another hill (not the La Poggia) with 3 crosses referring to the christ on the cross, in the bible it is called Golgotha.

It is said that Italy was known as the land of the afterlife, people used to come to Italy to die,
The green eye is placed in a place full of stories related to death, ghosts and evil.
The green eye is very friend with the cemetery people that want to resurrect evil,

MartinTower

The captain was old at Vivi Gioi's Villa and young at the templar cross (La Poggia related). A piece is missing because the evil is at another Villa... The La Poggia is related to another piece, mind?

Some critiques.
The two twins should have faced each other. But what would have happened if they did?

18 hundreds the twin eye arrives, quite late in a story that begins in the 12 hundreds considering the fact that maybe they offset each other if placed in front of one another.

LD is troubling me with this post.

MartinTower

I forgot: LD said the Tigran of the Certosa had sacred Armenian furniture, so we can suppose he was some Armenian dude from Ayrivank Monastery that didn't like "the great Armenian scribe". In this story there are twins every time each tigran travels. The Armenian was twin with the two helmet knight so maybe he travelled in the 900s when the monastery was attacked but didn't save it.

Last edited:

MartinTower

Also the Valle has two hills devoted to the day (Sambuca and La Poggia) and two devoted to the night (Villa Huygens and Church).
But but if we are talking about ancient Gods, the whole place is more related to the shadows of night than to the day. Nature does not forget.
Every shadow can mirror your deepest wishes, it means if you unconsciously like to hurt yourself or others that might mean your end or the end of others.
This Valle is filled with stories of exorcists, demons are inside not outside. Who looks inside awakes, others are "replaced" or treat as rubbish.

Last edited:

MartinTower

2 sun hills (Tabor and Oliveto) and 2 moon hills (Nermon and Golgotha)
2 sun Templars (Two Helmets and Armenian Scribe)
2 moon Templars (Roberto M. and the Augustinian Monk)
Roberto was indeed into a moon cult.. (i don't remember the name of the idol -.-').

Now it makes sense why the Church was called by LD...the same name as in his avatar.

Last edited: