Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TOURIST

Hi, to understand what I read in the previous posts I went to Valle Benedetta and I took some photoes. The matter is very serious in my opinion.
First has to be noticed that the distance from the cemetery to the entrance of the Church is very little compared with the distance from
the Valle Benedetta place to the Poggia hill - see below to get an idea of this

(the big red circle La Poggia hill - the little red circle Valle Benedetta and the blue points Cemetery and Church)
1541858253891.png

as we can see, taking a photo of the Poggia from the Cemetery or from the Church cannot make a remarkable difference.
Below the photo taken from the Cemetery

1541859022277.png

After taking the photo I walked a hundred meters to the Church, here the photo taken from the Church

1541859633371.png
Consider that no type of zoom I used not to alter the images.
The difference is evident but absolutely not as striking as seeing it live. Really astonishing even observing the live green colours of the trees that before appeared so far and grey.

Watching and paying attention it seems the hill is suddenly towards us. What's the possible reason of this distortion of space, and
may be also of time.
Posts ago Little Doctor wrote that the Church had been built on the top of a pyramid; going up the ancient cypress path to the
entrance of the Church we realize it's true because of the steep slope. Well, a pyramid can interacts with various frequencies and dimensions even more if it's a top of a strategic underground point........... . May be in that whole area Gods want to control exactly something that is very dear and important to Them..........
What I can say is that only the human eyes can notice well that phenomenon that is really incredible if watched live. This is a proof we are living in a built and calibrated reality that we don't recognize anymore when some keys are simply changed by the "Owners" of this world. So our soul move by a solid body through Their matrix, only respecting Their set physics laws.....and Their laws can be also managed by some very ancient devices inherited perhaps to other human civilizations before us.
A curious fact: fifty meters before I arrived to the cemetery to take the first photo I suddenly remained surrounded by many sheeps coming out of the roadside so I had to stay stopped some minutes while they were watching me and turning around me , then they went away.

TOURIST

Last edited:

Izy76

Hi, to understand what I read in the previous posts I went to Valle Benedetta and I took some photoes. The matter is very serious in my opinion.
First has to be noticed that the distance from the cemetery to the entrance of the Church is very little compared with the distance from
the Valle Benedetta place to the Poggia hill - see below to get an idea of this

(the big red circle La Poggia hill - the little red circle Valle Benedetta and the blue points Cemetery and Church)
View attachment 7708

as we can see, taking a photo of the Poggia from the Cemetery or from the Church cannot make a remarkable difference.
Below the photo taken from the Cemetery

View attachment 7709

After taking the photo I walked a hundred meters to the Church, here the photo taken from the Church

View attachment 7710
Consider that no type of zoom I used not to alter the images.
The difference is evident but absolutely not as striking as seeing it live. Really astonishing even observing the live green colours of the trees that before appeared so far and grey.

Watching and paying attention it seems the hill is suddenly towards us. What's the possible reason of this distortion of space, and
may be also of time.
Posts ago Little Doctor wrote that the Church had been built on the top of a pyramid; going up the ancient cypress path to the
entrance of the Church we realize it's true because of the steep slope. Well, a pyramid can interacts with various frequencies and dimensions even more if it's a top of a strategic underground point........... . May be in that whole area Gods want to control exactly something that is very dear and important to Them..........
What I can say is that only the human eyes can notice well that phenomenon that is really incredible if watched live. This is a proof we are living in a built and calibrated reality that we don't recognize anymore when some keys are simply changed by the "Owners" of this world. So our soul move by a solid body through Their matrix, only respecting Their set physics laws.....and Their laws can be also managed by some very ancient devices inherited perhaps to other human civilizations before us.
A curious fact: fifty meters before I arrived to the cemetery to take the first photo I suddenly remained surrounded by many sheeps coming out of the roadside so I had to stay stopped some minutes while they were watching me and turning around me , then they went away.

TOURIST
Awsome post Tourist! Thank U so much for your precious explanation of this fact I noticed! All U wrote is absolutely correct and well described. Glad to be part of this.

Mayhem

Zenith
^^^^^^

"What I can say is that only the human eyes can notice well that phenomenon that is really incredible if watched live. This is a proof we are living in a built and calibrated reality that we don't recognize anymore when some keys are simply changed by the "Owners" of this world. So our soul move by a solid body through Their matrix, only respecting Their set physics laws.....and Their laws can be also managed by some very ancient devices inherited perhaps to other human civilizations before us."

Very well described Tourist.

Great pics.

MartinTower

curious fact: fifty meters before I arrived to the cemetery to take the first photo I suddenly remained surrounded by many sheeps coming out of the roadside so I had to stay stopped some minutes while they were watching me and turning around me , then they went away.

TOURIST
---
It`s really amazing to read this. Its not the first time that I think of an image, an event and this happens in the Valle. I was thinking these days how we are all like sheeps bleating. Tourist, noone seems to notice you. Are you silent among sheeps? Have you ever looked for silence when walking to the Valle? I did and I got an answer as an image.
LbKbdPU.jpg
the light made thoughts clouds disappear and was hitting a rock. Do you believe in God Tourist so that sheeps appear to you? You a shepherd?
800px-Il_pastore_%28185479425%29.jpg

LITTLE DOCTOR

Despite the great passion for the Valle Benedetta, Colombino Bassi cultivated another ambition, the career. He wished to dress the cardinal's cardinal, but remaining within the confines of the Benedetta Valley would certainly not have achieved his goal. So as soon as he was appointed the nomination as bishop, he accepted. Unfortunately, with his new assignment, Colombino Bassi had to abandon the guidance of the Church of the Valle Benedetta, but he did so with the intention of returning. Colombino Bassi left the country in the expert hands of his friend and partner Antonio Huygens who would have guarded. During his absence during the following two years the noble Huygens completed some renovations including the design of an underground tunnel that connected his villa to the Benedetta Valley. It was during some excavations that came to light another longer and more ancient gallery that led to the monastery of Sambuca. This underground structure obtained from natural galleries, had already existed since the time of the "Gentili", an ancient and mysterious population present in the area since before the ancient Romans. Moreover during the works a particular course of water was discovered that plunged into the bowels of the earth in a deep natural depression that forms a well. Huygens was forced, to continue his claim, to channel and burial those waters in another channel, under the tunnel. The well in question had already been discovered by the ancient Templars who came from Palestine taking to some relics. One of them, which belonged to Maria Magdalena, was hidden inside that well considered a safe and inaccessible place. For this reason the well was later called "Pozzo dei Templari". The relic in question was called by the Templars "Heart of Magdalena" given its intense red color.
In reality it was not a human heart, but an egg that Mary Magdalena held in her hand. While he demonstrated to the Emperor Tiberius all her love and her profound faith in the resurrection of Christ, the egg that Magdalena held in her hand took the form of a red and throbbing heart. Fate wanted Colombino Bassi to return to his beloved Benedetta Valley to remedy the wicked deeds of the noble Huygens. In the spring of 1717 a letter to his new diocese of Pistoia arrived at Colombino Bassi. This letter bore a supplication sent by the family members of the nobleman Antonio Huygens who urged him to go to the Benedetta Valley urgently. Colombino did not hesitate for a moment and immediately went to Villa Huygens where he learned with dismay what had happened only a few days before. In a moment of apparent madness, the noble Huygens tried to attack a young woman who was part of his servitude with the precise intent of taking her eyes; the woman's screams reached the rescuers who managed to save her, Antonio Huygens was immobilized in anticipation that the doctor of trust, but in waiting Huygens managed to escape through the cellars of the villa where the entrance to the tunnel was leading to the church. The family followed him and at the height of the escape Antonio Huygens threw himself into the Templars' well disappearing into the abyss. Given the impossibility of recovering the body, Colombino Bassi suggested to the family to set up a false funeral that he himself would have celebrated in private form, without showing the body but keeping the sacello enclosed, which would then be calmly buried in one of the two gardens of the villa. The trick of the fake funeral, devised by Colombino was a technique already successfully tested in the past by an old acquaintance, the Armenian Antonio Bogos, who before retiring in meditation, staged a false funeral, but we will talk about this the next time .

TOURIST

Hi, reading again some post ago by Little Doctor about Angelica Palli who lived at Valle Benedetta........ , I've found out an old
television documentary that confirms Angelica Palli at Villa Demidoff. The post shows: ".....on a friday in march she organized a black procession precisely standing in front of a big Cross of Malta.....". She wanted to obtain something by these ritual, but she wasn't a Templar Knight so Angelica didn't get any achievment.
Go back to the post and read that point, it is important.

Villa Demidoff
1542321550057.png

The big Cross of Malta
1542321007819.png

the old documentary and the translation of the speaker's explanation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGOrjhGGaPo

Villa Demidoff, al Limoncino.
Vi soggiorno' il principe Luigi Bonaparte ospite di Gianpaolo
Bartolomei e Angelica Palli.
La costruzione risale presumibilmente al '700, ma alcuni resti
architettonici romanici, riportati alla luce nell'atrio della
cappella dedicata ai santi Pietro e Paolo, lascerebbero supporre
forse appartenenti all'antica Pieve del Limone.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Villa Demidoff, at Limoncino.
Prince Luigi Bonaparte sojourned there as guest of
Gianpaolo Bartolomei and Angelica Palli.
The building is presumably dates back to the '700, but some
romanesque architectures remains, unearthed in the atrium
of the chapel dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul, would make
suppose perhaps belonging to the ancient Pieve of Limone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOURIST

Last edited:

MartinTower

This is something very interesting TOURIST. Tyvm. I didn't notice that she wasn't Templar, still she was a woman, would it have worked anyway? I was at the Villa passing by, my first time in Leghorn and i climbed Colle Limone but then stopped at the water mills. Nice view from the Colle, the Valle was shadowy, i like sun horizons.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Since a boy Antonio Bogos was fascinated by the water and loved to play with it and dive into it until the skin was vindicated. As an adult this passion Bogos exploited it in commerce by opening a wonderful Turkish bath in Livorno. He studied water in all its nuances and had elaborated an original theory about it. Bogos claimed that God manifested himself on the earth in liquid form, water indeed, since water can not die and if heated it "rises" evaporating to the sky, then descending again to earth, purifying itself on the mountains. In this way God can control our actions, our thoughts and consequently our sins when we drink it and when we wash ourselves, God is truly everywhere, because it is water. As a boy Antonio Bogos lived a few years in Constantinople in the residence of his paternal grandfather, a very cultured and wise man, keeper of long-forgotten stories. One story in particular fascinated young Bogos, it was an ancient legend that told the story of an Armenian magician who would find a source of miraculous water with healing powers able to stop the aging process. This source was in the crypt of the church of San Jacopo in Acquaviva in Livorno. It was precisely this story the reason why Antonio Bogos later wanted to reach the city of Livorno. Placed in Livorno Bogos succeeded in his business as an entrepreneur by opening a Turkish bath, but he also had considerable success as a politician to the point of being nominated with the prestigious title of "Gonfaloniere". Thanks to this charge, Bogos was able to establish good relations with the religious authorities of the city, especially with the Prior of the church of San Jacopo, who led him to the secret crypt where the famous source of the Acquaviva was located. In order to access the crypt, Bogos was guided by the Prior through a large partly navigable underground tunnel, the mouthpiece of this tunnel is still well preserved. The iron hatch to access it is located outside the Officers' Club of the Navy in via San Jacopo in Acquaviva. It seems that Bogos arrived at the source could take a quantity of water in a flask, which he later used for his purposes.
Antonio Bogos, after this experience, wanted to set up a room in his Turkish bath that depicted the crypt of San Jacopo. This structure is always present in the sub-floors of the old port covered by some new buildings. Antonio Bogos used to dress in a very original and bizarre way he always wore hooded robes that let his eyes glimpse, so in the rooms he frequented he was nicknamed the hooded. Bogos also maintained this strange habitit during his years of seclusion in the mountains, in fact even Colombino Bassi never had the opportunity to see the face uncovered. Although Bogos was called the "old man" his voice did not seem to belong to a very ansy person but to a very young man. The main reason for which Bogos withdrew into meditation inside the mountain was to follow the life cycle of water, he also tried to purify himself by staying inside the mountain, but a secondary reason was just to meet Colombino Bassi to be able to talk about what was in the Valle Benedetta, things that led him to abandon his normal activity and leave the scene to undertake a new path of research that would lead him to the truth. For this he staged a fake death, thanks to the help of a young scion of the noble Armena family of the counts Agà, to which Bogos in return for his help left all his possessions.
Certainly it can be said that Colombino Bassi abandoned the enclosure when, returning from the morning prayers, he was warned of the death of Bogos. Colombino never saw the body of Bogos nor any religious function to bury him, because these were his last wills ...
Or again ...