Chronovisor videos

Since a boy Antonio Bogos was fascinated by the water and loved to play with it and dive into it until the skin was vindicated. As an adult this passion Bogos exploited it in commerce by opening a wonderful Turkish bath in Livorno. He studied water in all its nuances and had elaborated an original theory about it. Bogos claimed that God manifested himself on the earth in liquid form, water indeed, since water can not die and if heated it "rises" evaporating to the sky, then descending again to earth, purifying itself on the mountains. In this way God can control our actions, our thoughts and consequently our sins when we drink it and when we wash ourselves, God is truly everywhere, because it is water. As a boy Antonio Bogos lived a few years in Constantinople in the residence of his paternal grandfather, a very cultured and wise man, keeper of long-forgotten stories. One story in particular fascinated young Bogos, it was an ancient legend that told the story of an Armenian magician who would find a source of miraculous water with healing powers able to stop the aging process. This source was in the crypt of the church of San Jacopo in Acquaviva in Livorno. It was precisely this story the reason why Antonio Bogos later wanted to reach the city of Livorno. Placed in Livorno Bogos succeeded in his business as an entrepreneur by opening a Turkish bath, but he also had considerable success as a politician to the point of being nominated with the prestigious title of "Gonfaloniere". Thanks to this charge, Bogos was able to establish good relations with the religious authorities of the city, especially with the Prior of the church of San Jacopo, who led him to the secret crypt where the famous source of the Acquaviva was located. In order to access the crypt, Bogos was guided by the Prior through a large partly navigable underground tunnel, the mouthpiece of this tunnel is still well preserved. The iron hatch to access it is located outside the Officers' Club of the Navy in via San Jacopo in Acquaviva. It seems that Bogos arrived at the source could take a quantity of water in a flask, which he later used for his purposes.
Antonio Bogos, after this experience, wanted to set up a room in his Turkish bath that depicted the crypt of San Jacopo. This structure is always present in the sub-floors of the old port covered by some new buildings. Antonio Bogos used to dress in a very original and bizarre way he always wore hooded robes that let his eyes glimpse, so in the rooms he frequented he was nicknamed the hooded. Bogos also maintained this strange habitit during his years of seclusion in the mountains, in fact even Colombino Bassi never had the opportunity to see the face uncovered. Although Bogos was called the "old man" his voice did not seem to belong to a very ansy person but to a very young man. The main reason for which Bogos withdrew into meditation inside the mountain was to follow the life cycle of water, he also tried to purify himself by staying inside the mountain, but a secondary reason was just to meet Colombino Bassi to be able to talk about what was in the Valle Benedetta, things that led him to abandon his normal activity and leave the scene to undertake a new path of research that would lead him to the truth. For this he staged a fake death, thanks to the help of a young scion of the noble Armena family of the counts Agà, to which Bogos in return for his help left all his possessions.
Certainly it can be said that Colombino Bassi abandoned the enclosure when, returning from the morning prayers, he was warned of the death of Bogos. Colombino never saw the body of Bogos nor any religious function to bury him, because these were his last wills ...
Or again ...

MartinTower

Sry, I think I got to the wrong Villa. Reareading the templars story and tourist`s posts I now know where the place is. I actually was very close, I was glancing at the right direction while I was eating.

The more time passes and the closer the past approaches, bringing with it the ancient traditions and the lost promises that can only be implemented in the form of prophecies. Much has happened to the Benedetta Valle after the prophesied arrival of the knight, much will have to happen, the swords have risen again to heaven and not swords any, but swords of Templars, the most sacred, the most sought after. This is pleasing to the Gods, as the Gods use swords as lightning rods of evil, which they call nothingness. Many prophecies have come true and many must come true, the church has regained its former glory, reappropriating some of its most important art works. The church of the Valle Benedetta, which was once called the church of the artists, has long been an orphan of any painting or sculpture that the true great artists of the renowned "Cenacolo" loved to create and give to the church itself, without any compensation, without any just interest, but only for passion and devotion. This is why it is time for those who consider themselves the direct molars and spiritual heirs of those great masters, retrace their steps by creating a new work to donate to the church of San Gualberto. This work must conceal a representation not immediately visible but appreciable after careful observation, this image must be a cross. Only in this way can another prophecy come true, only in this way the name of the "Cenacolo" will become as important as it was in the time of V.F.
Gods like art, because art is magic, all creation is magic. This is what the Romitone meant to the captain. When Leale Martelli, on one of the many occasions that they saw him face to face with Romitone wanted to ask him the origins of Creation, the Romitone told the captain that he would reveal the origins of the entire Cration only on one condition.
This is why the Romitone challenged the captain to a game in Senet. So the romitone turned to the captain: "captain, you are not the first wanted to formulate this question .. Already in a long time someone wanted to challenge me to understand the secret of creation, someone who had in your eyes your own light, a light that i underestimated and for this I had to share this secret, but he was a magician and you only a soldier, this time I will not use a chessboard but a real battlefield and the enemy will act as a pawn. Captain, do you see this guy? It is your descendant, the son of the lumberjack who once saved, the time has come for the boy to become a man and to learn the arts of war, with all the honors and horrors, well, he will be your only pawn. Conduct him in the midst of the battles I have assigned to you, the battles represent your squares, every battle you win you will be able to advance one square. Lead the boy out of every battlefield as the common player takes his checkers off the board, and I will grant you your request ... but remember, if you do not succeed you will remain forever a prisoner on the battlefield to fight and die, for eternity and every time you kill an enemy, in addition to his complaints, you will also feel his pain. While you will be a prisoner for eternity I will send the lumberjack's son to the earthly world to carry out your mission, but this time under my full control. One day he too will want to challenge me to senet but this time to save you ... how many beautiful images for my mirrors".

TOURIST

Hi, really great post by Little Doctor !

Something of extraordinary seems happen in this modern time. Watching some photos in the web I ask if perhaps we've suddenly got back in the medieval age: in San Gualberto Church I saw that Templar Swords were laid on the floor in front of the sacred altar and on it. By this fact after centuries can be perceived the concrete presence of the Templar Knights at Valle Benedetta. Present and past go togheter in that place where months ago took place an important Templar Ritual Chapter arousing ancient awakening powers as the Templar Sword acted his own true role.

TOURIST

Mayhem

III oculis videt
Premium
They still walk in the shadows and are always watching.

The descendants, they move and some think its a myth.

He that sees with more than his eyes, from a standpoint.

Waves to those watching.

We will meet again on the battlefield.

TOURIST

Hi, a particular consideration on some protagonists of Little Doctor's story : december 04, 2018, on the newspaper IL TIRRENO (Livorno) appeared a long article about the KAYSER collaboration with NASA on bio experimentation to be able to go to Mars . The Deacon is the fulcrum of the situation.
Other newspaper page going ahead in reading : a long article appears , the topic is the painters Massimo Lomi and Voltolino Fontani. We remember that the first painted the Altar Boy on a door in San Gualberto Church and the second created the EA-ISMO (Era Atomica painting movement) and painted many representations of ancient events related to this story.
I find this fact not as a coincidence; it is no possible that by case various figures of this story abruptly are mentioned in the same day, in the same newspaper............

TOURIST

What is Art LD? Have you ever meditated on this question? At different points in one's biography there are maybe different answers. What do you call Art?

Most important of all is a beacon of Light that can show us our path. That can also be created? If that could be created then sharing it makes all much safer in the Darkness. Maybe sharing Light is a masterpiece.