Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

new age for dummies. Guide to meet the NEW MESSIAH right now, just sit and listen to all of it and practice the baby steps literally.
This documentary for free next ones for free too if you give your paranormal reply to this post.

Last edited:

MartinTower

Dante, Paradise, xxxiii.
Divine Comedy (Longfellow 1867)/Volume 3/Canto 33 - Wikisource, the free online library

The virgin, flower seed, Mercy, eyes above to ultimate health,

The eyes from God directed and worshipped, gratitude, clarity of eternal light, sincere sight, the light in high altitudes is by itself true, who is the one that while dreaming sees that after dreaming passion is still there and vision is still sweet in my heart, so snow under the sun melts, and disappears in the wind judgement, oh immortal light..tongue...glory..memory..victory, a ray that is alive, Neptune at the shadow of Argo, fixed, immobile and aware sight, milk, three turns, three lights, the third was reflected as if it was fire, light is intellect by itself, face and effigy , the circle of the Magus, the lightning in the mind, rotating moving , Amor moves
the sun and the other stars.

The passionate storytelling as if he was a drunkard.

MartinTower

Title: Nomadism please come back. From changing culture to changing world in the context of a digital society.

Economically, politically and religiously but located geographically here and now (i forgot to mention environment studies is part of geography as well as study of geological matters, transport infrastructure...there is even a geography of music
Music geography - Wikipedia or of food Geography of food - Wikipedia
) !

We are all guests of this world making its borders every day starting from cultural borders and borders can change this world!

Please some fat retired artist living at the Valle instead of doing material art etc. That is nice but non influencing society`s culture could start doing digital art and translate the wiki here?
Leggi Livornine - Wikipedia
Thank you! Livorno needs to be more known for what it reached in history! Everyone nowadays reads from rubbish wiki not from your books on livorno, especially younger ingnorant people from doing a homework at elementary school in Livorno, at secondary schools at livorno, to the university of Pisa. Every little retired Livornese should offer others in Livorno and Pisa a little cultural cornetto between exams or at valle benedetta tell some livorno history to just shake our horizons at feet level
cornetto.png

Livorno shaked the world with its international laws. If we forget bcs we like colorful material cornettis instead of digital journalism sorry to say but you still live in the analogic past. Analogic fat does not take us any further!
Facebook sharing, youtube, twitter, wikipedia, hangouts, web tvs (religious tvs...i want to see more Montenero monks life), web radios..
I analised some of your blogger work and I am not happy, I do not think blogs or forums of common people are still commented. Our guerrilla needs to use platforms that are used.
Also I would suggest the good old radio, you can stream to and from Livorno (and surroundings) and the Valle. Also check if you can do hangouts with the satellite in internet at the valle. You can put up a travelling video log and talk about history.
The most viewers one can get making videos of travelling experiences (bike, camper, walk, yachting, airplane...remote models). It is possible to have even a chat when streaming live and have a feedback from internet people.

Thank you travelers and reporters for your cultural cornettis.
Don`t forget to put a like and smash the share button (jk).

Last edited:

MartinTower

Phase 1 of magical to dos: learning to think spatially and the old becomes young without struggle
Learning the doing and non doing .

MartinTower

Art Title: Grown up trunk in the crematory furnace that lasts for decades.

Text message:
That is how it is done instead of those little baby trunks in the church...

Photo message:
Screenshot_20190126-133933.png
Thank you for reading who reads is part of my story..

MartinTower

It`s mystery time! Cat time! :)

lente_ingrandimento.jpg

I want to add more about the hairy wild cat I met at the cemetery. I do not find the video I made there though while I was following the female cat. I`ll have to look for it because Months ago I noticed watching the video with high volume that the cat had some non verbal way of communicating with me that signalized..love! I think she enjoyed something I was saying to her but what it is strange it is the fact that I was just making jokes and she reacted to that with love. Is that normal? LD, was not the cat supposed to have fun only when winning!? Well maybe in sense yes, no true templar around, the Levantine have not come back to the Valle and the guys of the brotherhoods have not joined the ranks of the knights like ld proposed. So I ask you..brotherhoods..
maxresdefault.jpg

History repeats, Arabs are back. And the cat likes Vikings and Samurais..they do not wear a cross!

Still my jokes seemed to be liked by the Romitone`s cat.....so what jokes were they?

It continues.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Once there was an isolated and wild place where every hill had names of biblical origin, such as Tabor, Golgotha, etc. etc. The place in question did not yet have a precise name, the ancients called it "valley of hell". This valley insisted on all the hills up to the current Livorno Nord. A religious, this father Colombino Bassi, wanted to call this place Valle Benedetta. A few miles to the south there is a hill that, like the Valle Benedetta, has undergone a change of name over the centuries. Today's Montenero was called "Monte del Diavolo" in antiquity. The reason for this sinister nickname derives from an ancient rumor that assumed that it was possible to reach the underworld through a deep cave present at Montenero. With the passing of time in the vicinity of this cave a monastery and other caves near the natural cave was built. The Montenero monastery, just in that period, was the scene of a challenge between the Romitone and the corporal. In this battle, evil and good faced each other for the umpteenth time, but this time it was not easy to understand who was good and who was evil. The two parts looked very much alike, almost as if they were standing in front of a mirror. They fight each other, but they do not destroy each other because everyone needs the other to be able to identify and survive. If there were no evil, good would have no reason to exist. Without the corporal the Romitone could not play anymore. The fact is that the two challengers tried to take control of the Famedio located inside the sanctuary of Montenero.
They were intent on evoking a member of an ancient family from the island of Chios buried in the Famedio. The family in question is that of the Castelli, who once, before moving to Chios, came into contact with "the blue eye", but this is another story ...
Even before the Famedio, the challenge between the two took place inside the caves of Montenero. The outcome of this challenge is still uncertain because an unexpected event has delayed the exploration of the caves by the corporal, who casually, during the descent in an apparently unexplored gallery, came across a hidden treasure consisting of priceless jewels. At first the corporal believed he had found the treasure of the Templars, but later it was Romitone himself who revealed to the corporal the true nature of this treasure. Those gems belonged neither to the Templars nor to the pirates. They were the result of a robbery perpetrated against the monastery in 1971. The stolen goods were never found and the person responsible for the robbery was never identified. In reality there was no theft, the whole was organized by a group of religious to pocket the insurance money. The fraud was created by the Superior of the Sanctuary, certainly Don Luca Lemmi. He himself hid the treasure in the most secret part of the caves and never revealed the exact place to anyone. At his death Don Lemmi brought the secret to his grave.

PS
it is possible that one day those caves will be reopened to the public. That day is not very far, that will be the signal that the Romitone will have been defeated ... at least to the "mount of the devil" ...

MartinTower

LD, there are 4 machines and there are people playing with them too, I suppose.
Also only hell people play virtual fake stories, paradise people "dance" true stories. I feel just kind of stupid to have to deal with hell and time stories. Space is much bigger.
And this takes me back to the cemetery. I laughed at how narrow was the path that the cat guided me to. While laughing I said "just who (the HELL) made this cemetery so narrow? Why not making paths more broad? I have big feets...
51CSLgrcbVL.jpg

Last edited:

MartinTower

Going back to that reflection of history and geography i try to develop more my argument, that is just an interpretation in the end, real art is in the end mystical and cannot be possibly written.
History and biographies are like a narrated monologue, because we filter every history/biography we say with our own constructed self, a self that is like water. We could go on to interpret this ("drug of the self, of life") further including the effects of the water on the rest of the social and geographical environment.
379693_10200376409801607_1897978204_n.jpg

We think of a very old man, from a subjective biographical perspective, and it makes sense to argue for me that "the people and facts narrated are imaginary, authentic is instead the reality of the social and geographical environment that they produce". We could add also economic environment and we can define social taking the definition from "social science"

Social science is a category of academic disciplines, concerned with society and the relationships among individuals within a society. Social science as a whole has many branches. These social sciences include, but are not limited to: anthropology, archaeology, communication studies, economics, history, human geography, jurisprudence, linguistics, political science, psychology, public health, and sociology.

In Sum, as we see from this definition the realities created by a fantastic narration of the monologue of the old man, produce authentic realities that encompass, considering the important dimensions related to our history, for istance environmental realities in archaeology (Zelmire's work), political science (Marcantonios, Zelmire and Bogos work), economics/human geography/economic geography (international trade in Livorno and its history telling characters like the Dukes that with the international trade agreements led the non globalised world into the wars between the the dutch and the brits, the merchants of Livorno for istance Huygens and that other guy, Malpurgo, that ended up in the drug fantasies of being dragged by a horse we must say he produced also realities in the trading sector, the Martelli from Florence and the templar knights producing realities in the finance sector, )
jurisprudence ( the guy going for a legal battle to build an house under the mills, ), religious sociological realities Sociology of religion - Wikipedia
(Templars, order of st stephan, black hermits, Augustinian and Armenian monks and Greek monks maybe were also there creating religious organisations based on monasteries/religious istitutions).
I must also underline the fact that at the time of the events narrated during and before ww2 some dimensions had more power. For istance we can argue that society at templars time rotated around the religious, the political and the financial/economic dimensions. With no money no war, only warriors rushing in and getting killed over and over again. In a sense, the end of the templars, mediating between Religion, Politics and Economics because they HAD money, networks, hidden knowledge and so political influence meant the end of a certain control on religious wars and we see it today regarding the islamic and orthodox christian relations.

I must say there are a lot of interesting aspects to research but everyone have his own expertise. In my opinion the only reality, that it is produced and connects all people, in time of a multicultural and globalised environment at risk of a conflict excalation, because it can be seen and it lives for long long time is that of cities/villages, it is a spatial reality but obective for all perceptions independently of ethnicity, a house is an house for all, a church too, a political building too,. It is maybe the only language we have left.
We all have a shared tourist and religious spatial biography, a biography in motion, a lightning, and this is projected on/produces our reality, our social environment, economic, political and religious.
We engage in a church we make reality!

Again the quote, edited, in the photo/image of the environment.

"The people and facts narrated are imaginary, authentic is instead the reality of the economic and social (see above) environment that they produce"

I have to stop now, bye.

Last edited: