Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TOURIST

Hi, just to indicate that in the web I found a strange and interesting video where a hooded man reads a newspaper article and some papers relating to this story.
Really unespected, but surely intriguing for the mysterious setting that is showed in the video.
Below the link
TOURIST

Mjölnir

More news about the contact. Every Sunday morning, the contact had to wait Leale to the rendezvous point for a hour, from 05:30 to 06:30 am. The contact was able over time to lay the foundations for the creation of a base of the Ahnenerbe still active. He bought a parcel of land at Popogna one kilometer from Valle Benedetta. Since contact with Leale is still active, I can not provide more information to avoid damaging the mission.

Leale was not alone when used the object. With him were two characters: the inseparable woodcutter (who was named as the pope who never went to Rome) and the contact, the deacon, sent to help Leale to contact the Ahnenerbe high command.

Also I had to write down everything that happened and then report to the high command Ahnenerbe.

---

Dear Little Doctor, as you wrote here and in other posts, the contact of Leale was (or maybe is...) a deacon and is... still alive (at least, until December 14, 2015, when you wrote the above mentioned information. It is quite strange, because the contact / deacon wrote the diary with the description of the Chronovisor activation by Leale Martelli. Therefore, nowadays, it should be very old.

You also wrote that the contact was sent to help Leale to contact the Ahnenerbe high command, but... the second world war was just finished and the Ahnenerbe was eraticated, at least officialy. And, if there was a sort of survived Ahnenerbe High Command still secretely active... was it in Livorno?

Your words would let it understand, because in another post you wrote that the contact (the deacon) had to report all the events related to the Chronovisor to the Ahnenerbe High Command.

It is all quite strange. The age of the deacon, still living in the 2015 and the presence in Tuscany of an active Ahnenerbe High Command after the end of the World War II. And... the creation of a Ahnenerbe base "still active" as you wrote in the 2015...

Could you tell something other about those things?

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

I walked among the hills, I scrutinized the infinite horizon of the open sea, I turned my gaze and to the north I admired the great mountains. I lost myself in that unreal silence, a suffocating peace where not even the wind dares to blow and the animals do not dare to trample. I cried for no reason. Then a doubt assailed my mind: am I leading the story or is it the story that guides my hand? I don't want to write any more, I wish I could stop the events, but they didn't stop even though I didn't write anymore. Neither can I now block a mechanism of which I was only the trigger, like an explosion. History is expanding more and more. Below my feet the hill is trembling, it is the sign that the gods are watching me. The gods of the abyss sometimes reach the surface to scan the horizon. the Romitone also did it, for him it was very easy to intercept the plane and make it fall on the hill. From here you can see the whole Pisan plain, the airport and Mount Serra. Looking towards the sea we can also observe the meloria. Causing the plane crash the Romitone prevented the nun and the marquise from being able to reach the island of Pantelleria and with the help of the map to find access to the kingdom of its masters and lords as well as creators. Over the years the Romitone did not limit himself to dropping only that plane, rather he enjoyed dropping it in abundance. Whenever something was on board or someone who could interfere with his plans, he would throw it down. The Romitone has great responsibilities in the air disasters that at the time of the accident had no logical explanations. The planes caught in the dark sights of Romitone are gradually drawn towards the ground as if the aircraft wanted to scratch its belly on the rocks of the mountains or on the waves of the sea. Accidents that occurred without a logical reason, planes that suddenly disappear from radars, which eclipse, which vanish and then reappear in a thousand pieces on the ground. Pilots have often been accused of justifying these disasters. It has often been said that they are distracted, that they have maneuvered wrong or even drunk. Well, none of this is true, the pilots and the crew had no responsibility. At the command of those aircraft at that time there was the Romitone who had the plane lowered without the crew realizing it. Thus it was also in 1971, when the Romitone identified on board a military aircraft flying over the Meloria, in the open sea, a certain sergeant chief of the paratroopers, who during a military exercise at the Valle Benedetta, made months before, had discovered something very strange on the top of Poggio Lecceta. The marshal was intent on returning to the scene to investigate better. Unfortunately the life of Marshal Giuseppe Augello, this was his name, broke like the tail of his plane on the shoals of the Meloria. The same fate suffered another soldier, this time of the navy, when in 1977 he crashed his plane on Monte Serra. Lieutenant Emilio Attramini, his fault, was that he discovered a long and mysterious tunnel that led from the academy to the church of San Jacopo, passing through the naval officers' circle. The student was then transferred, but had promised himself one day to explore that tunnel, but he had not come to terms with the Romitone. Sailors and parachutists are bound by a pact of blood in the destiny of the history of the Benedetta Valley. To make the Romitone happy from now on, among the ranks of the Templars more and more sailors and paratroopers will be admitted ...

MartinTower

Bills... full of debts.. debts that have increased so much over the centuries .. those new who seek still seek outside and get lost, face bankruptcy of the soul. The inner beauty will be lost, only beauty that remains dwells in videos and photos. Paintings, sculptures.. won`t save them from this curse.
Rejoice, they despair, the big brother is robbing you of everything.