Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

steve69

There has been in the past year a series of videos up on youtube with title " chronovisor immagine 1909-1944 Andreas Martell" I have been fascinated with these for awhile now and wonder if anyone can shed some light(no pun) on these? They show still images of German soldiers which if you look closely you can see line striation patterns as if it had been filmed off a tv.I've some cryptic clues from someone posting in the comments about how a chronovisor ws discoved by a Captain Leale Martelli inside a church in Leghorn Valle Benedetta in 1945.
Any comments most welcome! heres the links

LITTLE DOCTOR

The chronovisor of Ernetti is only a copy. the original, the primitive model, was in possession of the black hermits settled in Valle Benedetta (Leghorn). The original chronovisor was left in custody to the black hermits by the Templars fled from Palestine. Leale Martelli was sent to Valle Benedetta by Himmler to search the primitive chronovisor ...

steve69

Thank you very much for answering my request for information.This is a subject that is of great interest to me and and the information you have given me is all new to me.I have heard it said that the chronovisor was "part mechanical" I wonder if this model was the mechanical version.Once again thank you for your time.
Steve 2015

TimeFlipper

I don't really get what the videos are trying to prove, all I can hear is weird music being played and a german officer who is obviously a member of the SS...which actually stood for Schwarze Sonne, better known as the Black Sun cult...Forgive my german if I mis-spelt it :D

LITTLE DOCTOR

some more news on chronovisor.
the primitive chronovisor has had many names. the Templars, when they found it in Egypt during their flight from Palestine, called it the "throne of the Jews." hermits blacks in Valle Benedetta Leghorn, successive chronovisor holders, called it the "mirror of romitone". The thing they all have in common is that no one knew exactly what it was that strange object. but we come to our day. in 1943 in valle benedetta in villa Huygens, ex medieval abbey, home of hermit blacks, attended a German high command. during an American bombing, the villa was destroyed. Germans survivors seeking shelter between the rubble, found a tunnel hiding a strange object accompanied by very special drawings and writings. these documents were left by hermits blacks. given the particular time was not given much importance to those findings, but they were photographed and recorded. when those pictures came into possession of Himmler, immediately they aroused his curiosity and after having made them analyzed by researchers of the time he realized what it was and became convinced that the object, if used correctly, could change the tide of the war and then the world . At this point comes into play Leale Martelli the italian captain of the SS. Himmler needed a trusted person to be sent on a mission to find and try the mysterious object. Leale Martelli was the right choice, person with a brilliant mind and very loyal. Furthermore Loyal Martelli was a native of Florence and he had relatives in Valle Benedetta that could offer him logistical strategic support, fundamental for the captain. and so Leale Martelli was sent on mission to Valle Benedetta . and after what has happened....? to be continued....

steve69

some more news on chronovisor.
the primitive chronovisor has had many names. the Templars, when they found it in Egypt during their flight from Palestine, called it the "throne of the Jews." hermits blacks in Valle Benedetta Leghorn, successive chronovisor holders, called it the "mirror of romitone". The thing they all have in common is that no one knew exactly what it was that strange object. but we come to our day. in 1943 in valle benedetta in villa Huygens, ex medieval abbey, home of hermit blacks, attended a German high command. during an American bombing, the villa was destroyed. Germans survivors seeking shelter between the rubble, found a tunnel hiding a strange object accompanied by very special drawings and writings. these documents were left by hermits blacks. given the particular time was not given much importance to those findings, but they were photographed and recorded. when those pictures came into possession of Himmler, immediately they aroused his curiosity and after having made them analyzed by researchers of the time he realized what it was and became convinced that the object, if used correctly, could change the tide of the war and then the world . At this point comes into play Leale Martelli the italian captain of the SS. Himmler needed a trusted person to be sent on a mission to find and try the mysterious object. Leale Martelli was the right choice, person with a brilliant mind and very loyal. Furthermore Loyal Martelli was a native of Florence and he had relatives in Valle Benedetta that could offer him logistical strategic support, fundamental for the captain. and so Leale Martelli was sent on mission to Valle Benedetta . and after what has happened....? to be continued....
Wow! brilliant stuff,of all the time I've spent trying to research the history of the Chronovisor I've always started with father Ernetti not realizing that the history goes back further.Thanks for taking the time post this information and I look forward to the rest of the story :)
Thanks again
Steve 2015