Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

Notes:
-Three relics had already been loaded on board of a cargo Latin ship docked at the port of Damietta. This Latin ship was chartered specifically by Cardinal Pelagius by the Venetians. The Cardinal himself took charge of the relics recovery. The last relic, together with the treasure, was assigned to the Italian Templar Roberto da Volterra.

-The Turcopoli and Teutonic fought not only to the possession of the ship (the one who the Teutonic had to use was destroyed), but also because Tbetween urcopoli and Teutonic there was a longstanding resentment. We do not know if the Teutonic survivors managed to sail to France as was their intention.

steve69

What I write is "the history", canceled because considered inconvenient and dangerous. It is the result of decades of study and research, meetings, sometimes even accidental, with "important" people informed about the facts. A life dedicated to the search for truth.
There is not much information at all (in detail) on the internet about the subjects you discuss,so all your information is invaluable!
Seasons greetings
Steve

McFly

Father Ernetti's Chronovisor was not derived, stolen nor it was a copy of the device described in LD's story. I investigated this fact deeply which includes talking to people who made their research directly with his fellow priests.
Assuming the story told in this thread is true, which I think it's improbable, then the Chronovisor concept can be acomplished in many ways. As Andrew Basiago has told, DARPA evolved the concept from 2D to 3D and 4D versions.

AFAIK, nobody has come forward with evidence to discredit Basiago's claims. On the contrary, there are more people involved in Project Pegasus coming forward to confirm the story.

So, my point is... If with the rudimentary equipment around the 50's and even 60's, one could acomplish such task, I see no problem to replicate this today. With Tesla's technology being driven with microcontrollers leaving the analog realm and going into digital to tap the zero point for rotating magnetic fields and radiant energy, we are right on it, if we wish.

Last edited:

steve69

What I write is "the history", canceled because considered inconvenient and dangerous. It is the result of decades of study and research, meetings, sometimes even accidental, with "important" people informed about the facts. A life dedicated to the search for truth.
There is not much information at all (in detail) on the internet about the subjects you discuss,so all your information is invaluable!
Seasons greetings
Steve
I would dearly love to know about how the technology works I mean we all know that energy can't be destroyed it just gets weaker as it goes,so the electromagnetic energy would have would have to be greatly amplified before it's even decoded,then I wonder how selectively is achieved....such an interesting subject(for me anyhow).
Steve

TimeFlipper

Seasons greetings
Steve
I would dearly love to know about how the technology works I mean we all know that energy can't be destroyed it just gets weaker as it goes,so the electromagnetic energy would have would have to be greatly amplified before it's even decoded,then I wonder how selectively is achieved....such an interesting subject(for me anyhow).
Steve
Steve i would imagine the wide bandwidth is necessary for it and i cant even think how we could devise anything at the moment to narrow the bandwidth (selectivity)...let me know if you come up with something...The amplifier would have to be built around its specific fundamental frequency Steve...another thing i leave for you to do lol ::LOL:::D

steve69

Seasons greetings
Steve
Steve
Steve i would imagine the wide bandwidth is necessary for it and i cant even think how we could devise anything at the moment to narrow the bandwidth (selectivity)...let me know if you come up with something...The amplifier would have to be built around its specific fundamental frequency Steve...another thing i leave for you to do lol ::LOL:::D
Lol! Yep thanks the time traveling radio ham...reminds me of the brilliant film "frequency"

TimeFlipper

Steve
Lol! Yep thanks the time traveling radio ham...reminds me of the brilliant film "frequency"
Yes Steve ive seen that movie a few times...did you see the transmitter he was using?..It was an old Heathkit DIY model, Prof Opmmur noticed it too lol...In the 1970s i had a Heathkit Mohican receiver :) 73s mate

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Steve
"Frequency" is an excellent time travel-related movie! So are "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and "Edge of Tomorrow", both of which are from 2014. Have you seen those two as well?