Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

steve69

Steve i would imagine the wide bandwidth is necessary for it and i cant even think how we could devise anything at the moment to narrow the bandwidth (selectivity)...let me know if you come up with something...The amplifier would have to be built around its specific fundamental frequency Steve...another thing i leave for you to do lol ::LOL:::D
Lol! Yep thanks the time traveling radio ham...reminds me of the brilliant film "frequency"
Yes Steve ive seen that movie a few times...did you see the transmitter he was using?..It was an old Heathkit DIY model, Prof Opmmur noticed it too lol...In the 1970s i had a Heathkit Mohican receiver :) 73s mate
Oh yes Flip I noticed the Heathkit.Looking on Qrz.com it's amazing the amount of "old gear" people use,especially Americans.:)

steve69

Steve i would imagine the wide bandwidth is necessary for it and i cant even think how we could devise anything at the moment to narrow the bandwidth (selectivity)...let me know if you come up with something...The amplifier would have to be built around its specific fundamental frequency Steve...another thing i leave for you to do lol ::LOL:::D
Lol! Yep thanks the time traveling radio ham...reminds me of the brilliant film "frequency"
"Frequency" is an excellent time travel-related movie! So are "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and "Edge of Tomorrow", both of which are from 2014. Have you seen those two as well?
Havnt seen those other 3 films mate, will have to check them out.

LITTLE DOCTOR

When he turned to the Augustinian monaco, called the preacher, called him "mortal blessed." This is an important character of which will be discussed later. Only the knight of the two helmets were not apostrophe as deadly. He called him the "guardian knight". During the journey to Livornia, the Armenian magician demonstrated his great experience. Even during the trip he predicted that after a few days there would be "the calm" and predicted even after what would have ended. He could talk to fish and seabirds. It is said that never slept during the entire trip no one saw him rest. Another curious anecdote: the two big bulls were a pair of uri that thanks to their force were used to carry the heavier goods. These large cattle were kept calm thanks to the presence of other animals such as sheep and goats, and in the most extreme situations were practiced of bloodletting. One of the two uri because of the sea and the long journey is bolted so much that they decided to bring it down to safety. At that point the Armenian magician approached, touched him, and the aurochs became calm.
It was precisely the two uri to carry the mysterious object to the poggia where there was the Conventaccio.
The two large cattle were then placed in the plain at a location close to the valley blessed called Salvius. These beasts were guarded by local monks. The two uri once deceased were buried there in the area.
It would be very interesting if one day by chance were found the remains of these uri with documentation and scientific testimony that could avail of part of this story.

LITTLE DOCTOR

A small step back to learn about the "preacher". The ship sailed from Damietta, and during the trip one of the sailors fell ill. As the ship was near the Sicilian coast, it was decided to divert to the port of Messina, where the helmsman would be better cared for. Also given that the Leontino the young conditions did not improve (he was paralyzed), Roberto had decided to take him to Livorna (that was Livorno at that time) and precisely to the St. James church to immerse in water said Acquaviva (a spring that gushed from a crypt of the church).
The Armenian magician told Roberto that would not be easy to do this because the crypt was now precluded by time and only a few Augustinian monks could enter the crypt. So it was that the Armenian suggested to Roberto to contact the preacher, once they arrive in Messina. This character was an Augustinian monaco allocated to the port of Messina that gave comfort to the crusaders who were leaving or arriving from the Crusades. This Augustinian (said the preacher) was a highly influential figure, and also known hermitage of San Jacopo where he was the manager of the cemetery business. Maybe the preacher could intercede with the prior of the St. Jacob's Church. An aside: the Armenian monaco and the preacher had already known in Spain to Santiago de Compostela.Roberto not made much effort to convince the preacher to leave with them for Livorna, was enough to show him the relic inside the helmet. Even the presence of the Armenian magician played an important role in the choice. Also the presence of the two helmets Knight was very important. The preacher had heard much of him by the Crusaders returning from the battlefield lands.

vario

A small step back to learn about the "preacher". The ship sailed from Damietta, and during the trip one of the sailors fell ill. As the ship was near the Sicilian coast, it was decided to divert to the port of Messina, where the helmsman would be better cared for. Also given that the Leontino the young conditions did not improve (he was paralyzed), Roberto had decided to take him to Livorna (that was Livorno at that time) and precisely to the St. James church to immerse in water said Acquaviva (a spring that gushed from a crypt of the church).
The Armenian magician told Roberto that would not be easy to do this because the crypt was now precluded by time and only a few Augustinian monks could enter the crypt. So it was that the Armenian suggested to Roberto to contact the preacher, once they arrive in Messina. This character was an Augustinian monaco allocated to the port of Messina that gave comfort to the crusaders who were leaving or arriving from the Crusades. This Augustinian (said the preacher) was a highly influential figure, and also known hermitage of San Jacopo where he was the manager of the cemetery business. Maybe the preacher could intercede with the prior of the St. Jacob's Church. An aside: the Armenian monaco and the preacher had already known in Spain to Santiago de Compostela.Roberto not made much effort to convince the preacher to leave with them for Livorna, was enough to show him the relic inside the helmet. Even the presence of the Armenian magician played an important role in the choice. Also the presence of the two helmets Knight was very important. The preacher had heard much of him by the Crusaders returning from the battlefield lands.

Little doctor ...where are you know ?who are you

LITTLE DOCTOR

Hi my friends.
Sorry for my absence, but during this period I had to work a lot. In a few days I will begin again to tell our story.
We will talk about the sacred cup of sambuca, about the journey of our characters and a lot of other adventures. We will talk about the mysterious object, and about many people connected to it.
see you very soon.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Two days before the docking of the ship in the bay of "Ardentia", while the ship was docked in front of St. Jacob's Church, it was put into the sea a "scafa" (sort of lifeboat), carrying the wounded Leontino. They were headed toward the source Acquaviva at the crypt of the church of San Jacopo. In the scafa with Leontino there were Roberto, the Armenian magician, the preacher and the the two helmets knight. The sea was particularly moved, making the landing maneuvers particularly difficult. The Armenian magician touched the waters and these soon subsided. It was then that, for the first time, the Knight of the two helmets turned to the Armenian magician and said to him: "I always wonder where you were when Ayrivank was destroyed, your witch tricks would probably scared the caliph?"
The Knight ended the sentence with a wry grin.
Once they arrived on the shore Leontino was transported right into the crypt where stood the Acquaviva. The body was lying near the spring for a few minutes, all around there was a great silence. Everyone watched without doing anything. The two helmets Knight came to the spring and filled his helmet with the relic inside with water from the source. Within seconds the relic, represented by a cup, broke away from the helmet and once filled with water was approached to Leontino that watered. At first nothing happened, after a few minutes Leontino began to complain about terrible back pain, gasping, and to turn over the ground. In all this he did not notice that he had regained the use of his legs, and within seconds he fainted. He awoke the next day and was able to walk again with the help of a crutch. It was not clear whether the merit of the healing was of the cup or water or both.
This opens another chapter of the cup. In short: having regard to its property and its past history, it was decided to create an exact copy of the cup, totally equal both in features and in weight. It was called the sacred cup of Sambuca, because it was kept in the hermitage of sambuca and shown in place of the real one. There is an anecdote that says that perhaps the two cups were exchanged. So much were the same, they could no longer recognize. So that expounded as a copy could be the real one. However the sacred cup of sambuca is still extant, preserved in some religious institute or museum. There are documents that certify it.

TimeFlipper

So actually this is another take on the Holy Grail, and together with the Ark of the Covenant they are locked up in a box and placed somewhere within Area51...And the Knight is of course, Indiana Jones :D..I think all we need now is the music!! :cool::D