Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

vario

The crew of the Venetian Latin ship left the area, but did not return to the Venetian service. They had mutinied and remade a life with the gold received by Roberto da Volterra. The Turcopoli, instead, founded a dynasty of pirates at the Valle Benedetta. The last commander, in 1600, was called the Moor of the Valley. The Turcopoli became pirates and were using the area to hide. There are many legends about how they became pirates, even Don Primo, pastor of the Valle Benedetta church, knew about it. It is said that Don Primo has found a part of the treasure, and why he did not want Leale Martelli went around inside the church.
A curiosity: the Latin ship used by the four characters called The Foenix "!!! and was found by Leale Martelli during his research in a cave to the Poggia under the Conventaccio! Why was a ship in a cave in the middle of a mountain? Who has it brought? and why? But as I often say, that's another story.
Little doctor maybe you shouldn't keep writing on paranormalis,it's just a waste of time,also could someone copy your story and write a book it for you, i'm sure one day he gets out a movie based on your wonderful story.

LITTLE DOCTOR

The story I told you, very simplified, explains the reason that led the Templars to reach the Valle Benedetta.
What I told you is just a small part of the whole story, which would require much, too long to be told.
But we make a few centuries time jump and we talk again about Leale Martelli and his adventure. He was also intrigued by this story and wanted to find the relic that would allow him to use the mysterious object without damage to health at all costs.Leale looked for the relic for two years and found her. He also found another later. He tried to recover even the other two missing, but he had to give up because of lack of time. The Leale adventures during these two years are amazing and fascinating. I would love to share with you all the discoveries made by Loyal in these two years, but the time required would be really long. If anyone is interested please do so specific questions and will receive appropriate responses. And now we talk about when Loyal used the mysterious object and what happened just after ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

Leale was not alone when used the object. With him were two characters: the inseparable woodcutter (who was named as the pope who never went to Rome) and the contact, the deacon, sent to help Leale to contact the Ahnenerbe high command. Their major task was to protect Leale by intruders, such as the Don Primo Bracaloni parish priest who, finding Loyal in a moment of vulnerability, could sabotage the whole operation. What I will describe now is the summary of the notes left by the two characters. Some notes were written with a typewriter that was missing the letter "F". Despite this flaw, the documents are absolutely understandable and leave no possibilities for interpretation doubts. Other notes, unfortunately very deteriorated, are written in pen in a very child manner with many spelling errors. The latter were definitely written by the woodcutter. In general, the notes of the deacon as well as those of the woodcutter, recount the events in a coherent way. With the help of these two witnesses, I will try to describe what happened at that time.
The story begins three days before the time when Leale entered the crypt of St. Felice to start his mission ...

Mastertech

Chrono Member
Hi..If you do a simple search on the internet for the chronovisor, you will find a lot of interesting info :)
Yes thanks have done a lot of searching,but it's first time I've come across the above information.Its subject I find very interesting.

Hi Steve69, have you watched any of the Andrew Basiago videos? He was in Project Pegasus and was a time traveler since he was a child and has actually seen videos of the crucifixion from the chronovisor and talks about it quite a bit. I am fascinated by this subject also.

LITTLE DOCTOR

It is much easier for me to transcribe the diary of the deacon to tell what Leale did during the days before using the object.
Sunday, November 23, 1947 05:10 am.
"I noticed with surprise that the captain Leale Martelli was already waiting for me. Usually I was expecting him. That morning I had delayed 10 minutes sure it would not come. Instead I found him there stirred and immediately I realized that something important was going to happen. As soon as I approached he scolded me: "where have you been? let's move, we must not waste any more time". Due to the agitation of the moment, he forgot to recite the slogan that was compulsory,"Deacon hello" to which I would have to answer "kayser". So it happened in all previous meetings. That morning he sent me to hell without pleasantries and I did not react also because I felt guilty for being late. He said to me: "it is now time, but I certainly can not present myself dressed as a scarecrow, get me a SS Italian uniform of my degree". I answered that I would need 2 or 3 days to find it. Then he said to me impatiently: "take me straight to St. Edward Chapel (dedicated to Gustavo Corridi), I have to catch something I've hidden inside the crypt of the chapel ....