Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

steve69

Hi..If you do a simple search on the internet for the chronovisor, you will find a lot of interesting info :)
Yes thanks have done a lot of searching,but it's first time I've come across the above information.Its subject I find very interesting.

Hi Steve69, have you watched any of the Andrew Basiago videos? He was in Project Pegasus and was a time traveler since he was a child and has actually seen videos of the crucifixion from the chronovisor and talks about it quite a bit. I am fascinated by this subject also.

Yes indeed I've followed Andrew for quite awhile now and have emailed him several times and he has always answered my questions I have asked on the topic of time travel.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Loyal for fear of more controls had hidden a document in that chapel. When he arrived in Livorno, before heading to the sanitarium, he thought to hide the document at the chapel which was located very close to the sanatorium. It was the document to be presented to the general Stemmerman. It was a document printed with fluorescent ink, packed into the base Ahnenerbe in Switzerland by an expert typesetter specializing in stamps.
Starts again the deacon: "I took the car to Popogna factor and passageways, accompanied Loyal to the chapel. The outer gate and the front door were open, it was easy to get into. I saw Loyal open a niche and extract a small container. Then I reported Loyal the valley blessed with the promise that I would find an SS uniform. it was not easy to find a uniform Italian SS, but I found a way to get me a uniform SS tank crewman. it was help the parish priest of the Salesians who then explained ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

that the uniforms were left at the church of the Salesians by two German officers on the run and wounded who exchanged their uniforms with civilian clothes. On Tuesday afternoon of November 25 I had uniforms and I could meet with the captain Leale Martelli to start the mission.
Tuesday, 25 November 1947 19:40 I brought the uniforms to Leale who was satisfied. Although they were not Italian SS uniforms, they were always German SS uniforms! Leale noted that they were more beautiful, especially the black SS tank crewman.
It seemed all set to begin the mission in the San Felice crypt of the Valle Benedetta church, when Leale ordered me to go immediately to the church of San Jacopo to take a little water of acquaviva spring located in the crypt below the church. The crypt for years was closed to the public, almost forgotten, but thanks to the help of Don Bozzo, a priest of the Salesian church, which had close relations with the religious of St. Jacopo, I could have free access to the crypt. In addition, it was Don Bozzo to procure uniforms for Leale. At 00:15 of Wednesday, November 26, 1947, I met with Leale and woodcutter out of the church of the Benedetta Valle with precious water. Leale explained to me that the water would be served to fill a cup that Leale had found months earlier. Everything was now ready for the start of the primary mission of Leale Martelli. Leale dismissed me and the woodcutter and gave us an appointment at 03:30 in the crypt of St. Felix. The time seemed the most appropriate to move safely into the country and in the church of the Benedetta Valle. Since Leale dressed the SS uniform, he would not be seen by anyone.

LITTLE DOCTOR

At 3:30 Wednesday night, November 26, 1947, as established, I found myself with the woodcutter and the captain Leale inside the crypt of San Felice. Each of us had a task: the woodcutter had the task not to approach anyone, especially Don Primo Bracaloni, who in the past had tried to sabotage the Leale mission. my task instead was to assist Leale as he used the throne of goiudei. Also I had to write down everything that happened and then report to the high command Ahnenerbe. Despite the crypt was hidden was supplied electricity with adequate lighting, this facilitated a lot the whole operation. Leale suddenly appeared silently as a ghost, dressed as SS tank crewman, he complimented me for the uniform choice. He said that seemed tailor-made for him. Leale was carrying some rags where was placed a chalice. He took the water of San Jacopo spring that I had brought, poured it into the cup and drank it in small sips, almost with fear. when he had been drinking all the water he handed me the cup and said, "watch over this cup even at the cost of life, not to drink from this cup without a good reason, if I were not to return, or if I die during the operation, brings the chalice in this place (he showed me a kind of map), when you brought here the cup, leave the area without delay. If you have trouble finding the place, get help from loggers who knows part of the journey". With that said Leale went to the throne of the giudei to begin his mission. Leale was very excited, finally the most important day of his life had come. Then a question came to me spontaneously: "Leale as you think you can power a similar machine"? He smiled and answered: "I do not have to do anything complicated, the object will do almost everything myself, i'll have only to think".

Note
What I'm transcribing is the deacon's diary, but there is also another diary, poorly written and poorly preserved: the one written by the woodcutter. In this diary are many anecdotes, including: the woodcutter did not know that the commander Martelli was called Loyal, in fact, when Leale met the woodcutter, introduced himself by the name of Andrea. In the woodcutter's diary always the name of Andrea and never that of Leale displais. The uniform he wore Leale was not as captain but as a lieutenant, was not the right one, but at least it was an officer. When the woodcutter saw Leale that night, he did not recognize him immediately because he had cut the goatee and looked much younger.

LITTLE DOCTOR

If my thoughts are pure and full of faith the machine will act in the best way, otherwise this will be the last time you see me alive.
That said Leale took up position in front of the Jews throne, it seemed he hit for a few minutes with strange levers and knobs almost hidden inside the machine, which seemed to pop out at every touch of the hands of Leale. Almost like an experienced conductor, soon as he finished, he turned to us (while even the woodcutters had entered driven by curiosity).
The commander Leale Martelli snapped to attention clicking his heels, a light went on in his eyes, he felt that would make the Roman greeting to say hello, was noted his right arm that rose straight and peremptory with his hand extended.
but before reaching the peak of the Roman salute that he loved so much, something unexpected happened, Leale suddenly looked down and with his right hand to greet delegated changed direction and made the sign of the cross. Then he sat down to wait as a divine response: after a few long moments of silence, the incredible happened...

LITTLE DOCTOR

The silence was broken by a kind of noise coming from the object. This noise had a continuous and regular basis. Gradually the noise always took more shape to become an increasingly loud and clear. The sound with the passage of time became more and more precise and impressive. I do not know what to compare that kind of sound, but the thing that resembled it was the musical fifth. At the height of the power of sound another strange thing happened. The machine began to color all the surrounding air of the green. It was a strange phenomenon comparable to what happens when you pour hot water in a strainer full of tea and color of the tea expands into the cup below.
When we were surrounded by greenery, we perceived a great heat, like when we get closer to a flame, like a forest fire the heat was unbearable, almost no air. Really it seemed to breathe green. I noticed that the woodcutter with every breath inhaled the green that entered his mouth and nose. I do not know how long it went on this phenomenon, but suddenly, the sound that seemed just a note began to transform into music, beautiful music I had never heard before. This music began to come alive, it emerged from the object as the smoke of a cigarette from the mouth of the person who smokes. Expanded throughout the room in a growing imperious, irresistible, but then it seemed that the music was interested to Leale ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

... In fact, the music became stronger and tumultuous and reached the captain , and wrapped him as does a snake with its prey. The music left him and passed him through. We could see that music came into him, going in and out and Leale stood still as if nothing was happening. Suddenly the two throne mirrors lit up and took shape like two living pictures.
From these mirrors came out amazing images depicting war scenes. It was unclear whether the machine would give shape to the thoughts of Leale, if remembering past battles or if it showed future battles. I do not know if it was the fault of suggestion, but sometimes, in those incredible images, the captain Leale figure seemed to appear. During all this, Leale was still sitting, motionless as though what was happening did not concern him and in the meantime, behind him, war shadows.
At the apex of the heat and of the music, the lamps positioned time before by technicians who unsuccessfully tried to move the object exploded . Same thing happened to the electrical panel made of marble and bakelite. Nevertheless the crypt did not remain in the dark, shining a green color that sprang from the object that made everything visible.
Shortly after I felt a strange burning smell. The same smell when you pass the chicken on the flame, I realized that the smell was due to the fact that my eyelashes and my eyebrows were burning. At that point I and woodcutters, dripping wet with sweat, abandoned the crypt in the throes of a severe respiratory difficulties and a strong eye irritation. Given the situation, it was natural for me to take the water of Acquaviva spring advanced, pour it into the cup that Leale had given me and drink it, dividing it with the woodcutter. Immediately the discomfort subsided. Meanwhile, from the outside, it seemed that the crypt was blowing, it was boiling like a pot on the fire. From the small door of the crypt came tongues of light, like lightning and was at that moment that from the main entrance of the church entered the parish priest Don Primo, his sister Carla and some villagers who lived nearby. Immediately Don Primo tried to keep away the villagers that, intrigued by the roar, exacted explanations. At the end Don Primo was able to convince them that everything was under control. When all were gone, he closed the door with key and ...