Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

vario

... In fact, the music became stronger and tumultuous and reached the captain , and wrapped him as does a snake with its prey. The music left him and passed him through. We could see that music came into him, going in and out and Leale stood still as if nothing was happening. Suddenly the two throne mirrors lit up and took shape like two living pictures.
From these mirrors came out amazing images depicting war scenes. It was unclear whether the machine would give shape to the thoughts of Leale, if remembering past battles or if it showed future battles. I do not know if it was the fault of suggestion, but sometimes, in those incredible images, the captain Leale figure seemed to appear. During all this, Leale was still sitting, motionless as though what was happening did not concern him and in the meantime, behind him, war shadows.
At the apex of the heat and of the music, the lamps positioned time before by technicians who unsuccessfully tried to move the object exploded . Same thing happened to the electrical panel made of marble and bakelite. Nevertheless the crypt did not remain in the dark, shining a green color that sprang from the object that made everything visible.
Shortly after I felt a strange burning smell. The same smell when you pass the chicken on the flame, I realized that the smell was due to the fact that my eyelashes and my eyebrows were burning. At that point I and woodcutters, dripping wet with sweat, abandoned the crypt in the throes of a severe respiratory difficulties and a strong eye irritation. Given the situation, it was natural for me to take the water of Acquaviva spring advanced, pour it into the cup that Leale had given me and drink it, dividing it with the woodcutter. Immediately the discomfort subsided. Meanwhile, from the outside, it seemed that the crypt was blowing, it was boiling like a pot on the fire. From the small door of the crypt came tongues of light, like lightning and was at that moment that from the main entrance of the church entered the parish priest Don Primo, his sister Carla and some villagers who lived nearby. Immediately Don Primo tried to keep away the villagers that, intrigued by the roar, exacted explanations. At the end Don Primo was able to convince them that everything was under control. When all were gone, he closed the door with key and ...
I am speechless, i now understand some of the details , i have no doubt that one day i will visit 'the church.

LITTLE DOCTOR

At the moment when Don Primo closed the church door, the phenomena inside the crypt of San Felice vanished. The first who wanted to enter the crypt was the pastor, but had to turn back because the electrical system of the crypt was jumped and he had to go get the candles. We entered all four in the crypt each holding a candle. It was dark, the lobject uminescent effect had ceased. I (Deacon) tried to go in first. Not knowing what had happened to Captain Leale I tried to call him softly to warn him of the parish priest presence, it would not be appropriate that the parish priest saw Leale in the uniform of the Nazi lieutenant. There was no sign of Leale in the crypt. I did not understand if Leale was hiding, if he had been incinerated by the object or whether he was escaped. The pastor knew that I was looking for someone and that we were plotting something. Even Carla, sister of Don Primo, worried, tried Leale. She called him several times, but called him with the name of Andrew, infact it was the name that Leale had told everyone in the village. It was from a conversation between Carla and Don Primo that I understood why Leale had such a hurry to finish the mission. Carla had confided to Leale that they would no longer have been able to meet each other because, with her brother, she would have to return to Parrana and that Leale would have to abandon his apartment because the church authorities had the intention to destroy the church. Given that the authorities were unable to move the object from the crypt, it was taken the most drastic decision: to destroy the church to hide forever the throne of the Jews (the object). This made sense because each monastery that housed the object has been destroyed. Two examples are the Conventaccio and the Saint Lucia abbey, today villa Huygens.
At this point it is necessary to interrupt the story described in the deacon's diary and open an important parenthesis.
Leale Martelli, once discovered where the object was hidden, waited two years before beginning the mission. Leale had a free pass. The crypt in fact was frequented for a long time by technicians appointed by the Curia to remove the object which was packed with wooden planks and iron girders equipped with handles, there was also a strange device that was used to make the X-ray to the object. In those conditions for Leale it was impossible to use the object. For a long time the Curia tried to remove the object from the crypt in every way, but there was nothing to do. In addition, the staff that approached the throne, after a few minutes of contact, presented very intense discomfort symptoms such as headache, sweating, palpitations and collapses. The symptoms persisted even in the days following the contact, so the workers would not have to work close to the object. A strange and very interesting thing is that the illness was seen only in workers who worked directly on the object, religious who were close, but just to look, do not show any signs.
The collapse of the church took place a few months later that Leale had used the object.
We have no further news of Loyal. Before the collapse, the competent authorities with false masons threw the alarm that the church was about to collapse, and invited all those who lived near the church to move away quickly. It is important to remember that the Valle Benedetta Church was originally a convent equipped with several apartments that were then taken by the inhabitants of the Valle Benedetta once they were abandoned by the religious. Dozens of families were living in that place. However the cry of alarm it obtained the opposite effect: people poured inside the church to take vision of what was happening, especially the kids, as if it was a game. All this delayed the time of the collapse and always for this reason, the Curia decided to use a less powerful explosive charge. For that only the nave of the church collapsed and not the crypt of St. Felix. This failure made the authority decide to abandon the idea of the church collapse. Time later was found a solution that saved the church and at the same time, that managed to hide for ever the throne of the Jews. But more about that at the appropriate time ...

vario

At the moment when Don Primo closed the church door, the phenomena inside the crypt of San Felice vanished. The first who wanted to enter the crypt was the pastor, but had to turn back because the electrical system of the crypt was jumped and he had to go get the candles. We entered all four in the crypt each holding a candle. It was dark, the lobject uminescent effect had ceased. I (Deacon) tried to go in first. Not knowing what had happened to Captain Leale I tried to call him softly to warn him of the parish priest presence, it would not be appropriate that the parish priest saw Leale in the uniform of the Nazi lieutenant. There was no sign of Leale in the crypt. I did not understand if Leale was hiding, if he had been incinerated by the object or whether he was escaped. The pastor knew that I was looking for someone and that we were plotting something. Even Carla, sister of Don Primo, worried, tried Leale. She called him several times, but called him with the name of Andrew, infact it was the name that Leale had told everyone in the village. It was from a conversation between Carla and Don Primo that I understood why Leale had such a hurry to finish the mission. Carla had confided to Leale that they would no longer have been able to meet each other because, with her brother, she would have to return to Parrana and that Leale would have to abandon his apartment because the church authorities had the intention to destroy the church. Given that the authorities were unable to move the object from the crypt, it was taken the most drastic decision: to destroy the church to hide forever the throne of the Jews (the object). This made sense because each monastery that housed the object has been destroyed. Two examples are the Conventaccio and the Saint Lucia abbey, today villa Huygens.
At this point it is necessary to interrupt the story described in the deacon's diary and open an important parenthesis.
Leale Martelli, once discovered where the object was hidden, waited two years before beginning the mission. Leale had a free pass. The crypt in fact was frequented for a long time by technicians appointed by the Curia to remove the object which was packed with wooden planks and iron girders equipped with handles, there was also a strange device that was used to make the X-ray to the object. In those conditions for Leale it was impossible to use the object. For a long time the Curia tried to remove the object from the crypt in every way, but there was nothing to do. In addition, the staff that approached the throne, after a few minutes of contact, presented very intense discomfort symptoms such as headache, sweating, palpitations and collapses. The symptoms persisted even in the days following the contact, so the workers would not have to work close to the object. A strange and very interesting thing is that the illness was seen only in workers who worked directly on the object, religious who were close, but just to look, do not show any signs.
The collapse of the church took place a few months later that Leale had used the object.
We have no further news of Loyal. Before the collapse, the competent authorities with false masons threw the alarm that the church was about to collapse, and invited all those who lived near the church to move away quickly. It is important to remember that the Valle Benedetta Church was originally a convent equipped with several apartments that were then taken by the inhabitants of the Valle Benedetta once they were abandoned by the religious. Dozens of families were living in that place. However the cry of alarm it obtained the opposite effect: people poured inside the church to take vision of what was happening, especially the kids, as if it was a game. All this delayed the time of the collapse and always for this reason, the Curia decided to use a less powerful explosive charge. For that only the nave of the church collapsed and not the crypt of St. Felix. This failure made the authority decide to abandon the idea of the church collapse. Time later was found a solution that saved the church and at the same time, that managed to hide for ever the throne of the Jews. But more about that at the appropriate time ...
Hello Little doctor apparently you enioy writing, even Leale martelli was a writer, what a strange coincidence, l'm curious to know your age.

steve69

Hello Little doctor apparently you enioy writing, even Leale martelli was a writer, what a strange coincidence, l'm curious to know your age.
Indeed one does wonder if little doctor could be a time traveler......

vario

Indeed one does wonder if little doctor could be a time traveler......
Something really mysterious hovers this story. But before final judgment we will have to conclude it

LITTLE DOCTOR

Now that we have closed this little digression into the disappearance of Leale Martelli, we should explain what happened after. But this is not possible without retracing the whole history without skipping even one episode or an anecdote. I realize that skipping two years of history, two years very important for all of history, was a mistake. Everything Leale discovered and realized between 1945 and 1947 plays such importance that it can not be left out in order to understand the whole story.
I have not talked about that period for several reasons: the rush to get to the bottom and the difficulties I would encounter in trying ... But I can not explain well all the Leale mission unless tell you what he did in those two years. I am not a writer nor a professional historian, but I realize that there are no alternatives: either I tell the whole story, or I leave. The story, as I am telling now, is crippled, full of obscurities. I'm trying to make a summary, but the thing is impossible. This story, with its characters and its aspects fantasy is immense, almost biblical. The amazing thing is that it is not over yet, come to this day and probably will go still well ahead ... I am discouraged, I do not feel up to the task, maybe it is not enough for me a lifetime to write the whole story.
I would try to trace the entire history of Leale and of the Jews throne. Speak more fully of all known characters and add new ones, but there must be someone who will listen with interest and patience, able to see beyond the simple words with an open mind ready to the impossible ...

vario

Fascinating this is.Has anyone else tried to find information on Leale Martelli using search engines? It's almost impossible to find anything.There definitely was a ss Leale Martelli though,that much I know.
Leale martelli , the last traces are lost in como ,where he published a book ,then seems to have vanished into thin air,strange,very strange. His book and for sale on the internet.