Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TOURIST

Hi All, last Sunday I went and visit the Church in Valle Benedetta - I tell You, it is a very, very strange place ; In the Church I got a little worried due to the ureal feeling when I saw the paint on the door.
I didnt' know about that untill I read this story and the photo that I posted last time have been found on an old book simply . But watching the paint by live is a different thing - from a certain distance the altar boy seems to be real- I took a short movie not to have only an old photo.
The problem is the same : it seems I can only charge images and not video.
I'm sorry, below You have some frames only. If someone can suggest how to charge a video is welcome.
TOURIST
upload_2016-10-17_23-55-18.png upload_2016-10-17_23-54-12.pngupload_2016-10-17_23-50-46.png

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

He could understand only a few words and to read a few sentences, but was unable to hold a conversation.
He had to rely on an interpreter, but, ironically, the interpreter assigned to him was a Tyrolean who hated Italians. The interpreter Leale teased all the time. The only times Leale knew something was when another Italian invited to the castle was helping him, a certain Julius Evola. Evola knew several languages and was much more erudite than Leale. He felt superior to everyone and addressed to all, including Himmler, with an arrogant and polemical tone, almost of challenge.Leale, during life, often thought of those times with nostalgia, and fantasized about being able to return to the castle bringing with him some relics. He would have been a great success and would be kept surely much more into consideration. In fact, to Leale, although welcome guest at the castle, was not allowed to participate in important ceremonies and rites. To Leale Martelli was allowed to participate in minor initiation rites, simple but impressive. Kneel down with the left leg resting on a symbol representing a particular rune, or hold a torch in his hand and name in series Germanic heroes of antiquity. But of all Leale was struck by a strange evocative rite celebrated in the Obergruppenführer hall. In this rite Leale had to held an ancient medieval sword as if it were a cross, so holding it by the blade, and direct it to some windows from which sprang a strange blue light. This light would have sent to the sword, and consequently to those who appealed it, the ancient warriors strength and energy. Leale was impressed by this ritual because he could not understand where it came from that light. Leale was also struck by the fact that during the rite felt a dark force that entered into him. The ritual to be done had to be repeated twelve times, there were so many ancient knights from which to take power. Leale attended just one event, but vowed to complete the ritual as soon as there had been the opportunity.
If Leale was fascinated by this ritual, of a different opinion was Julius Evola, who considered that ritual ridiculous. Evola claimed that the rite would be more interesting if instead of the medieval sword a Roman dagger had been used.
Closed this parenthesis of Leale to the castle, a subject which we could deepen in the future, we can come back to talk about the mission...

LITTLE DOCTOR

Even if some people know that Leale attended the Wewelsburg castle, almost no one knows the reasons. Now is the time to explain. Ahnenerbe researchers had long occupied in search of the lost Cathar Bible. Some clues indicated its presence in Florence in a particular site called Palazzo Martelli, owned by an old noble Florentine family. This family had many members belonging to the "Knights of Malta" brotherhood. This is why the Ahnenerbe believed that the Martelli family was the last custodian of the Cathar Bible secret and that they were using it for their ceremonies.
The researches of the Ahnenerbe were concentrated on a character who appears to have had descendants Cathar: Antonio Martelli. Himmler, when he was informed that into the SS there was a captain of Florentine origin named Martelli, became curious and wanted to meet him to see if he descended from that noble family, and if he knew something about the Bible. Leale really descended from that family, but practically he knew nothing about the whole story.
Not to lose the confidence and the consideration of Himmler, Leale was inventing fanciful stories or promising discoveries ever made.

LITTLE DOCTOR

A premise: due to the story complexity and length, I advise everyone not to read every single post, but wait and read the story in a few months so that it is characterized by a logical thread that will make the reading easier and compelling.
Leale had much material to work with, just had to decide where to start. And luck gave him a hand. A morning Leale looked out the window of Carla room where he had spent the night and saw approach the cloister of the church three nuns who wanted to talk urgently with Don Primo. Leale awoke Carla and told her to inform his brother (Don Primo) that three nuns wanted to talk to him. Carla said Leale Don Primo was not present because he had gone to Parrana to attend to some matters. Then Carla was forced to accept the three sisters personally, but they did not want to say anything to Carla because they wanted to talk to Don Primo about very important and confidential questions. This attitude on the part of the nuns intrigued Leale a lot, who ordered to Carla to inform him if the sisters had returned to look for Don Primo.And so it happened. The day after the three sisters came back to the church to talk to Don Primo and Leale, warned by Carla, hid in one of the confessionals of the church to be able to hear the conversation between Don Primo and nuns. What Leale could not hear, was reported by Carla who was present at the meeting from beginning to end.The three sisters were part of the Livorno Salesians Church (where the deacon found for Leale Nazi uniforms donated by Don Bozzo). We also know the names of the three sisters: the Prioress, Sister Candida, Sister Magdalene and Sister Margaret Boero, very young sister (30 years), very beautiful, cultured and haughty. Was she to direct the conversation and she was the most informed and interested in the subject. Leale realized that Sister Margaret Boero was a very unusual nun, she behaved like a queen, gave orders to the other with gestures of the head and hands. Even the prioress was behaving like a humble servant.
Below the discussion topic between the nun and Don Primo Bracaloni, pastor of the Valle Benedetta Church.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Sister Margaret explained to Don Primo that during a bombing many facilities including two important historical and artistic sites were damaged in Livorno: the Armenians Church and a strange castle that looked like it came from a book of medieval tales. This castle was located a short distance from the Salesian church where Sister Margaret was carrying out her mission. Once the war ended, those sites were arranged and within them were found the exhibits that made to believe that the into Valle Benedetta church there were any sacred relics. The finds were: a room in the basement of the castle with a domed ceiling with a large planetarium and frescoes on the walls representing the Templars figures carrying relics. Latin and Greek writings that indicated the Valle Benedetta Church as a cult place of the Maria Magdalena figure.
In addition the church authorities were aware that the castle was built by the last belonging to the order of the St. Stephen Knights, which were previously under the direction of Lorraine knight Pelletier de Berminy who built a house adjacent to the famous villa Huygens that he had bought. In this castle the St. Stephen's knights met to celebrate their ceremonies that they called chapters, where it says practiced strange rituals to adoration the image of Maria Magdalena, that, inside the planetarium, was pictured next to Christ and together formed the sun and the moon.

LITTLE DOCTOR

A really curious fact is that even in the Armenian church, which was located in the city center, were found the same representations and a very similar planetarium, with indications that always brought to the church of the Valle Benedetta.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
it is believed that these two sites have been destroyed, although not completely, by order of the ecclesiastical authorities. The reason that would lead them to do this, is to hide the evidence. Only the external facade of the Armenian church was saved by the bombing and is still visible.
All that information was given by Sister to Don Primo, because the nun was going to visit and inspect the church in search of clues that could confirm the veracity of such discoveries. But Don Primo not seconded the nun, indeed sought to discourage the nun in every way, until to get to the point to treat her badly and put her away.The nun in particular wanted to check if within the Valle Benedetta church existed a painting of Maria Magdalena completely naked on his knees at the feet of Jesus, since in the Armenian church was found a document with a lot of illustrative drawing describing the painting ( or mosaic, this was not very clear because of not good document storage). Was this request of the nun which enraged a lot Don Primo.
NOTE:
It is thought that this painting is the work of a parish priest named Don Fortunato Canigiani, successor of Don Eligio Coppelli. There is a copy of this work in the Valle Benedetta Church, reduced in size, but true to the original. In the future, a robe has been added to Maria Magdalena, but even today it is understood that the Magdalena body was covered later. However, today the picture is placed in a church inconspicuous place so as not to arouse too much attention.

TOURIST

Hi All,
after long search I finally got some photoes.
Two of them are very old photoes of the castle, both had been taken at the beginning of 1900 when the town was very different and beautiful compared on today. Not ' easy to find those two . At that street corner , where there was the cylindrical tower, today there is a building maintaining the same shape of that tower just to remind to who can understand the significance of the place. The very old people remenber something
about the bombing when the castle disappeared out of sight of all in few minutes . The name of the street, that You see in the photo, along the years changed his name and today none of the young people can image or trace historically about that particular and ancient manor house. That castle had been for many years a very important place even visited by celebrities and artists.
In third image You can see the place as it appears today . The "cylindrical tower" is indicated by the arrow.
There are two images of the Armenian Church also.

TOURIST

upload_2016-11-19_20-50-19.png

upload_2016-11-19_20-55-40.png

upload_2016-11-19_21-12-53.png

upload_2016-11-19_21-35-50.png

upload_2016-11-19_21-45-35.png

Last edited:

TOURIST

In my opinion this story deserves attention and precise insights so, following the events written by Little Doctor, this morning I went again in the Church before the celebration of the mass and I took the photo that You can see below - there are also two enlargements to clarify what is described in the story regarding how the Maddalena looks in the picture.
The painting is effectively hung on a wall in a little room without electrical light on and I noticed that none of the faithfuls become aware of what there is in that room because I image they know that the narrow room is only a through point to go to the apartment of the pastor or the perpetual.
I took many further photoes this morning - I hope this story give me the opportunity to show You something else to see and meditate.

TOURIST

upload_2016-11-21_0-6-48.png

upload_2016-11-21_0-9-38.png

upload_2016-11-21_0-12-48.png

Last edited: