Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TOURIST

Sirs, I suggest You to visit the following web site where Angelica Palli is mentioned with interesting particulars :
When Egypt came to Livorno

…more mummies… this time Egyptian….. in the grand-ducal era in which LIVORNO was the free port of call through which most of the collections of antiquities from Egypt passed through and were also put up for sale.

BETWEEN this story about a book:
is a " Pisan " book ( The Pyramid and The Tower ) by Edda Bresciani who writes:

In 1823 in Livorno, a libretto by Annibale Brandi was printed by the Fenice printing house.
The compendious description of the Pyramid of Giza which refers to the most notable archaeological facts of previous years, i.e. the operations of the Genoese Captain Giovanni Battista Caviglia, in the pyramid of Chephren and the Sphinx (rightly defined andro sphinx) providing precise details that make it still useful today (among other things, he refers to the discovery of mausoleums, i.e. mastabas, where he noted "glimpses from which one could see internal corridors where the mummies and their statues were located", i.e. the openings of the serdab; the publication of the pamphlet is important also as an early Livorno editorial attestation on ancient Egypt.
Simultaneously with the diffusion of publications on Egypt, the large collections of antiquities destined to form and enrich European and Italian museums began to arrive at the port of Livorno from Egypt, the Drovetti, Salt, Anastsy, Nizzoli collection; the collections also remained in the warehouses for long periods waiting for buyers, arousing the attention and curiosity of the Livorno inhabitants. The Drovetti collection, which was purchased by the king of Sardinia in 1824, had already arrived in Livorno in June 1818, deposited in two warehouses of the Jewish merchant Morpurgo; there is a report, from the hand of the Livorno historian Vivoli, founder of the Labronica Academy in 1816, who testifies that he was at the customs with the director of the customs Isidoro Pistolesi, his son Franco and Francesco Solassi, inspector of the customs,
Visiting Egyptian antiquities, and especially the mummies, in the Livorno warehouses had become a fashionable pastime; ten years later, a visit to the Anastsy collection was to give Angelica Palli the nightmare of a terrible dream of mummies.

sarcofago-egizio.jpg
When in 1823 the Royal Court of Turin decided to purchase the Drovetti collection, Vivoli recorded the news, read in the "Gazzetta" of Florence (Tuesday 18 February 1823) adding with pride: "I have seen this very copious collection of Egyptian antiquities in a department store in the San Marco district": The Labronica Academy had also elected a corresponding member of a leading figure in archaeological research in Egypt at the time, the English consul Henry Salt, who was also the brother-in-law of Livorno-born merchant Pietro Santoni and banker; Salt in 1821 had thought of sending a "never opened" mummy case from Thebes as a gift to the Academy but he was unable to get it shipped, not even relying on GB Dalmasse in Alexandria,
Too bad, due to superstition, Livorno did not get its mummy case!

Livorno and the Labronica Academy, we have seen, had functioned as a sounding board for news and interest in Egyptian finds, even before Egyptology became a science thanks to the studies of Champollion only in February 1826, after lengthy negotiations, which made their brother write impatiently:
The smallest sovereigns buy collections every day, and the smallest of all, the Grand Duke of Tuscany, has just bought everything that Nizzoli has brought. Here is what they write to me from Florence... and you will see that there will soon be an Egyptian museum in the capital of the Republic of San Marino, while in Paris we will only have a few isolated and scattered pieces.

In the reading given on July 20, 1825 entitled Speech on the study of Egyptian antiquities, the perpetual secretary Pistolesi gave an overview of the progress in the Egyptological field and, before speaking of the "immortal discoveries" of Champollion, shows that he knows the attempts of Loris Ripault de la Chapelle for the decipherment of hieroglyphs. The inclusion of the now famous Champollion in the cultural life of Livorno is marked by his election (on 2 April 1826) as "Corresponding Member" of the Labronica Academy for the Class of Letters; during the solemn academic ceremony, which was also attended by the professor of Oriental Languages of Pisa Ippolito Rosellini, the extemporaneous poet Angelica Palli declaimed in honor of the Decipherer one of her poems which began as follows: "You pierced the mystical veil - which he hid from the Nile in riva - of knowing the living light"; the "young Sibilla"
On June 16, 1826, Jean Francois saw Angelica again (whom he called by the Arabic name of Zelmire) in Pisa, for the Luminaria di San Ranieri, then for the last time in Livorno in September of the same year, however remaining in correspondence with her up to 1829; the sweet sad story, romantic and intellectual, is testified by about thirty letters, kept in the Labronica Library in Livorno.
Ippolito Rosellini, professor of Oriental Languages at the University of Pisa since 1824, had been interested in the deciphering method discovered by Champollion, perhaps already in Bologna; in the summer of 1825 he found himself examining the pieces of the Salt collection with the Frenchman in Livorno. In the same year he published a summary of Champollion's discoveries, with the title The hieroglyphic system of Mr. Champollion declared and exposed to everyone's understanding From April 1826 his relations in Livorno with the Decipherer, who is by now the "Master" for him, became more intense and direct.

Rosellini writes: "Ever since we were together for four months in Livorno at the beginning of 1826, we made an exchange between us: I gave him exercises in Hebrew and I received from him with double usury the teaching of the capto, in which for the first I had understood little or nothing", and then: "I practiced it in Hebrew, in which he was almost new, and we read the historical books of the Old Testament". As we know, the knowledge of Coptic had played a fundamental role in the deciphering of the hieroglyphics by Champollion, who rightly thought that in Coptic the ancient language of the pharaohs was conserved phonetically. Champollion resided in Montenero, as we know from a Rosellini's letter to Luigi Muzzi, an academic of the Crusca.

sarcofago_bakenrenef.jpg

The antiques market of Alessandria offered a rich choice of antiquities, and Rosellini (but also Champollion for his part, for his government) began to buy objects suitable for the collection he wanted to bring back to the Grand Duke; wrote to Zenobia (Rosellini's wife and daughter of the composer Luigi Cherubini) from Alessandria - 25 August 1828 -: "I have just bought a delightful Egyptian collection for the Grand Duke, that of Mr. Nizzoli"; we know that from Chiurca, a Livorno doctor, bought about fifty pieces, the most notable of which is certainly the limestone sarcophagus, carved with hieroglyphs and with figures inside and outside, which had been extracted years earlier in Saqqara, from the main shaft of the rock tomb of Bakenrenef, vizier of Psammetichus I.
The sarcophagus purchased by Rosellini is now one of the most beautiful pieces in the Egyptian Museum in Florence.

vaso-iscrizione-greca.jpg

The seventy-six crates with the antiquities excavated or purchased on the Egyptian market arrived in Livorno on 22 December on the Sardinian ship Cleopatra , and Raddie's crates also arrived in Livorno. The botanical material collected in Egypt was destined for the Botanical Garden of Pisa.
The objects brought back from Egypt greatly increased the Grand Ducal collections in Florence, and it is also due to Rosellini that this Egyptian Museum is, in Italy, second in importance only to that of Turin.

………………………

Starting from 1830, Leopold II's interest in Egyptology had been decreasing to the point of extinction, a clear example of the grand ducal disinterest in pharaonic antiquities is given by the story of the granite sarcophagus of Amenemhatseneb, already donated in 1834 to Leopold II by Consul of Sweden in Egypt, D'Anastasy but only after almost four years and after pressing requests for the Grand Duke to remove the sarcophagus from the Fernandez warehouses in Livorno, was finally brought to Florence in whose museum it is now.

Has to be seriously considered the mention about Champollion that remind to Rosetta Stele that You surely know for its importance.
Champollion lived at Montenero for some months and during the day he investigated in Valle Benedetta area.........

Below a picture of the villa where Angelica lived in Valle Benedetta.... if You see with attention You can notice she could watch the three famous mills from that place:

upload_2017-10-25_22-14-47.png

Inside her villa she abandoned some letters, but also some very important documents that had been taken by others people.......

upload_2017-10-25_23-6-42.png

I remind You that the deep slit on the Poggia hill can be dated back at last century due to the presence of many big trees inside it - it is not a recent work.

Even this time Little Doctor's history tell us some real happened events.

TOURIST

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayhem

Zenith
"I practiced it in Hebrew, where he was almost new, and we read the Old Testament books." As is well known, the coptic knowledge had played a key role in the decipherment of hieroglyphs by Champollion, who rightly thought that the coptic phonetically preserved the ancient language of the pharaohs. "

Tourist, are you familiar with the Nag Hammadi?

Nag Hammadi-"Chenoboskion Manuscripts"

TimeFlipper

@TOURIST Perhaps it would be useful to us if you translated the text into English, and then we would have a better idea as to what Angelica Palli is talking about..Iam presuming here that it might be something to do with Chronovisor Videos?.. :confused:

Mayhem

Zenith
Thule Gesellschaft and the Vril Society.

A few more of the SS groups moved upon Tibet.
It has relations to this subject.
Hitler and the spear of destiny, he got most of his power from this.

It was activated through channels, more agents of the dark.

I dont know if you have read mein kamkf?

He was possessed for a time and when the need was gone.
It left him.

Last edited:

Mjölnir

It left him.

Take a look to the girl called Sully. Who is she, exactly?

TimeFlipper

It left him.

Take a look to the girl called Sully. Who is she, exactly?

Sully is Mulder`s partner in the TV series of the X Files :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
I will go over the videos, as time is just your perception.
Slow it and you have more than you think. :)

Mayhem

Zenith
The Black Sun members were the elite of the German occultists..they sought to find higher consciousness..holy relics like the spear of destiny the holy grail the covenent of the arc..and even the German Flying Saucer program and the SS visit into Tibet..

You could spend years just researching all this :)

And i have :)

TimeFlipper

The Black Sun members were the elite of the German occultists..they sought to find higher consciousness..holy relics like the spear of destiny the holy grail the covenent of the arc..and even the German Flying Saucer program and the SS visit into Tibet..

You could spend years just researching all this :)

And i have :)

Do you have any thoughts on the Germans Flying Saucer program?