Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure if this has been posted.

From my home city of birth:)

Now where do i recognise her from:)

The third Reich came to see what was on offer.

Maybe all just be speculation.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
In 1917 the occultist Karl Haushofer, Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorf, the WWI ace pilot Lothar Waiz, prelate Gernot of the secret "Societas Templi Marcioni" (The Inheritors of the Knights Templar) and Maria Orsic, a transcendental medium from Zagreb, met in Schopenhauer cafè© in Vienna.

"The four young people hoped that during these meeting in Vienna they would learn something about the secret revelatory texts of the Knights Templar and also about the secret fraternity Die Herren vom schwarzen Stein (The Lords of the Black Stone). Prelate Gernot was on of the Inheritors of the Knights Templar, which are the only true Templar society. They are the descendants of the Templars of 1307 who passed on their secrets from father to son until today. Prelate Gernot apparently told them about the advent of a new age the change-over from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius"

MartinTower

Old traces of a petrified shoe about 500 million years old, with a trilobite petrified together with the sole of that shoe, bear witness to it. That primitive fish lived on Earth then, and disappeared 400 million years ago.

I find this part on the fish very interesting.
It reminds me of four fish gods on a fountain in Livorno.
Fontane dei mostri marini - Wikipedia
Maybe there was a time when White Fish Gods dwelled the sea... :p Or maybe they are still around in the kingdom of god waiting that someone awakens :p

Thanks for posting.

Link doesn`t work.

>> hagdise.de -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbsphagdise

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Im not sure if this has been posted.

From my home city of birth:)

Now where do i recognise her from:)

The third Reich came to see what was on offer.

Maybe all just be speculation.

The only chronoscope I ever heard of was from a movie called He-Man Masters of the Universe. This is the first time I have ever heard of a Charlotte Keppel inventor of the chronoscope. So I have my doubts that this is real. But there is one truth in the little skit presented. Mankind is still busy rewriting history to this day.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Inevitably once again the present mingles with the past. Everything is repeated, everything resumes as if time had not elapsed. The great epic of the first Templars that came to the Valle Benedetta seems to continue. Once again the seed of discord was planted, that seed that centuries ago created a strong friction between Roberto da Volterra and the Preacher. A contrast that caused Leontino the Younger to leave. I will tell this matter as soon as possible, but given the complexity of the matter, I will be obliged to open a long parenthesis. For the moment, let us know that even today the seed of discord has grown, creating disgrace among the new Templars that right now are going through the most critical period of their existence. The struggle for power among the leaders is undermining Livorno's commendation, the risk of division is real, the harmony that reigns among the modern knights has ceased. Now the Templars reign in suspicion and arrogance. Anger has taken over and at the moment no truce seems possible. The stakes are very high, two factions contend the predominant commanding primacy. Now some of the most experienced knights are aware of being predestined heirs and one day they will be called to protect their secrets and guardians of ancient treasures. At the same time, this diatribe among brothers does not favor the action of Leale Martelli: to form true Templar Knights. Knights in the soul, knights in the body. Also ready for the most extreme sacrifice, ready for the inevitable encounter with the romitone, ready for the last Agape.
The captain suspects that romitone has thrown the seed of discord in order to hinder the formation of true Templars. The romitone does not want to leave the Valle Benedetta where for centuries it has been able to thrive by manipulating the destiny of many people even occasional visitors. However, he prefers high profile characters, educated people, intelligent and high-value, both for good and for evil. Romitone does not regard people of low lineage as a minimum. Romitone does not tolerate stupidity and ignorance. It is for this reason that romitone has found in the Valle of Benedetta human material that is consistent with his expectations: knights, nobles, religious, military, scientists, artists. In particular, in the 1970s, the attention of romitone was placed on a sort of confraternity, called "Cenacolo di Valle Benedetta", composed of the brightest minds of the city of Livorno. They gave birth on Sunday to an eruption of wisdom and sageness. Painters, sculptors, writers, practitioners of all sorts gathered to exchange ideas, emotions, affection and friendship. All for one and one for everyone. I remember with great nostalgia those valiant ones. I believe that never again will bring together men of than prestigious. But how could they go unnoticed at the sight of the romitone? And so the romitone wanted to enter the minds of these artists so that they could guide their hands in creating works of great historical-religious significance, realizing works that romitone wanted. At that time the attention of the romitone was addressed to a famous painter, a certain V.F. who was enticed to portray the Armenian monk and the preacher who supported the Christ's body on a huge canvas. Soon we will return to talk about V.F.