Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

steven chiverton

the chronovisor used an array of bizmuth crystals and they have a special lensing effect when subjected to magnetic feilds this is how it works the rest i have yet to find out

steven chiverton

according to this video link a women scientist created the chronoscope in the 30s and if this is true then the other has some qestions about it

steven chiverton

the old,scratchy black and white footage looks so real and whos to know if any of it is based on some fact like the name of it and the fact that it was given the same name decades latter like as if this film predicted it

Mayhem

Zenith
I posted that vid a while ago in this thread steve, as the member Einstein said here you must look at who commissioned the video.
That gives it away. At the time when i found it did interest me as she was irish are so it said.

In some ways it may be of some truth especially since the nazis were mentioned, with their ventures into the occult side of things
with the the many groups like the vrils.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i find it strange that the chronovisor in that video is the same name as one decades later as if they new it was going to be invented again and given the same name some of david wilcox videos mention of the use of bismuth as being used in one of the chronovisors and bismuth has a special lensing effect and may be able to amplify the light waves from different time periods of time so theres something about both chrono visors that has some link to it

steven chiverton

It wasn’t his chronovisor, it was invented by Charlotte Keppel, who lived in the 1920’s. She was the inventor of the chronovisor, which the Nazi’s stole from her and was later acquired by the Vatican. As usual, the thieves of history are lying to humanity about who invented this technology. The Nazis stole the machine from Keppel, and the Vatican acquired the technology, and are now claiming that they invented the machine. What rubbish! I include the link below as proof that Charlotte Keppel was the original inventor of this machine. This Irish amateur scientist invented the original chronovisor in the 1920’s.

Patrick Ireland – Publisher of www.patrickirelandsreviews.com

TimeFlipper

the old,scratchy black and white footage looks so real and whos to know if any of it is based on some fact like the name of it and the fact that it was given the same name decades latter like as if this film predicted it

Steve the Chronovisor video was a "mockumentary" and the girl taking the part of Charlotte Keppel is a beautiful Irish actress by the name of Serena Brabazon who has appeared in several TV shows...

Like any good book on Sci-Fi, the film makers of the Chronovisor video used certain terms and news items that we are all aware of to add "realism" to it....The movie Deja Vu which included a type of Chronovisor began by using the term the Einstein-Rosen bridge, and then went on to explain simply how that theory works to bring realism to the movie...This is a video clip of Serena Brabazon showing clips from the chronovisor and movies she has been in.