Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Thank you LD. The Romitone this time didn`t kill the guy. Thank you Romitone for sparing his life. Btw. Romitone do you like this name that the black hermits gave you or you would prefer to be called something else? Maybe noone ever asked you if you like the name, i think it is unpolite so i am asking you.

I personally don`t like it, it`s old about monks and we are in 2018 when there are many spiritual lay practicioners having a woman or a man but if you like it i call you that way.

I also like the option "as if" if it suits You: if you didn`t like the question we can do it "as if" i didn`t ask you this question so you didn`t think about replying it. I like this last option the most, it is like having to do with a mysterious mythicical being, not bad eh?

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Theres not one there are many, some see them as lightworkers today. Some see them as others that uphold the secrets.

In times before, many humans werent to concerned over those things though they werent in certian locations to do so.

One that comes from outside to guard an ideal or what may seen like a secret, well that another thing.

Those ones are always watched its done for a reasons,whether its for the better or worse thats debatable.

MartinTower

Thank you, you remembered me something. I`m fully aware that there are observers mirroring lower beings. I have to acknowledge that i am not alone, others mirror us, lower beings. If we are not able to develop ourselves higher towards the mirroring worlds that`s what we get: disappointment, sorrow, weeping, sadness.
In other cases Mayman, like in this story it is not a paradise where higher beings just mirror you and you decide but hell where other beings dominate you, like demons and you can only listen and say "you decide, you decide, you decide". It`s pure sadness. It feels like being in a prison. Reading stories about myths, for what? If one is in a prison. There is no travelling like this. It is only following. Why? Because we are in a company that have more power than us and neither mantras nor meditation nor spirits can save us. A world that cancels religions to the appetite of demons.

LITTLE DOCTOR

We perceive, especially if we come from other places, an obscure and primordial energy, which like a heavy mantle, covers the whole village of the Benedetta Valley. At the top of the hills the gods have still turned the wheel of time. Energy flows of faith and magic are fought and are contested by the dominance of the area and of the men who live there. No force is able to prevaricate on the other because they stem from a single source, whose sources once parted to prevent the man from competing with the gods. A well orchestrated chaos dominates the Valley, up to alter the nature itself and the minds of men and animals. A creeping frenzy snakes in the animals and in the hearts of the unsuspecting inhabitants who do not belong to any confraternity, they are the most vulnerable. In addition to the rivalries between the ancient brotherhoods, now the germ of hatred has reached even the simple citizens. Small landowners make a ruthless war to hinder each other from passing through the country's centuries-old paths. Each one is perched inside its fiefdom enclosing and closing every access even if it were only pedestrian. Some landowners have triggered a real water war, in fact it is an attempt to deviate the natural flow of water that originates from the Lecceta hill, to prevent others from using it. A real fight fought not only with threats, but also with legal actions: the complaints are very numerous.
On the sacred territory adjacent to the fields near the church new wells are being built to divert and conserve the precious water that has always fallen unchallenged from the hill. This will certainly compromise the great "energetic" properties of that sacred water. The feuds about the possession of the territory have also moved around the church where the parish priest is also threatened on a physical level, to the point that the Templars have decided to offer protection. Intuit, taking advantage of this confusion, the captain Leale Martelli managed to partly fulfill the prophecy that wanted the return of the Templars to the Benedetta Valley. In fact, a few weeks ago the Templars participated in an official capacity for a holy mass inside the church of the Valle Benedetta. What seemed impossible happened! Captain Leale Martelli has kept the promise made to the mysterious child more than 70 years ago ... But the route to bring the Templars throughout the area of the Valle Benedetta is still very long and difficult, in fact now the Templars, strong support spiritual offered by the parish of San Gualberto, they are loaded with new mystical energy thanks to which they can undertake another great challenge, perhaps even greater. The time has come for the sacred cloaks to prepare for a journey that will take them to the Sambuca monastery where they will have to preside over another mass with the consent of the ecclesiastical authorities, because it is too long that a phoenix is waiting to stand out new the flight ...

MartinTower

Thank you LD.

Thank you parish priest for supporting LD's cause even though it was not easy for you. You fight for the chaos side but chaos and order in the Valley come frome the same source, they are interdipendent. Energy rises when above and below meet. Both sides benefit from it.

There is a war between order and chaos like in mazdeism. Who might think that he is on one side is wrong, both sides are one. Out of the valley hordes of demons dwell everywhere and in a not so far future these demonic forces will move also onto the physical plane as one against all that we are, against our history and tradition. I remember visions of wastelands. Is that what we want? Or we want to preserve and save our crosses and tell about them to our children? Looking into possible futures is a great gift but if you look far into it it is a curse. To become or to remain a warrior one has to die of curses. :D

Energy flows of faith and magic.. interesting. It resounds in me, i still don't know where those flows came from but i remember very well, when coming up to the Valle of Camelot :p) the first block of flats to the right just before passing the first restaurant to the left (now closed)...

Mjölnir

A series of works are under way on the foundations of the Church of San Gualberto, as it seems that the same has problems of stability due to the subsidence of the underlying land. Why?

Someone is operating in the tunnels and in the rooms below and something happened (explosions, subsidence, construction of new wells or works on existing wells to change the flow of springs and groundwater) that have compromised the stability of the Church on the surface?

Or maybe it's an excuse and the parish priest is trying to work on the dungeons himself?

Link to the news in Italian
SYStab per il consolidamento di una Chiesa di fine '600

TimeFlipper

I have enjoyed reading through the postings on this topic and must thank @LITTLE DOCTOR for keeping it going for nearly three years :)..
Unfortunately, the OP of this thread @steve69 has not been seen since July 28th 2016, and iam wondering if any member knows where he might have been since then :unsure:, as we had an ongoing dialogue regarding amateur radio operators, which both of us are..