Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Three things more. We have a mechanical blue eye that does not like seafarers and a mechanical green eye who does like the sea, the left side of the church is blue in color and has a madonna of the sea and of Montenero (on the same side, the "deadly" side because we find the cristo morto, showing a relation to the cemetery/huygens, deadly because of the famous green eye accomplishments of disappeared people or cancer or heart race by the physics guy or the people with dementia or hunters grilled or threw in a well) . Also Huygens was seafarer part of merchant guild, the green eye might have liked this...
So we have different lines, one blue who rises up and monitors that everyone is part of the "air" theatre and one that is at earth/sea level and monitors that everyone is at that theatre. It looks like a cross to me....dot dot dot TOURIST, ARMENO.. so in sum: green, blue and technology.

I find it quite obvious that both forces push away each other, how can in fact someone be a sea merchant and at the same time be in the flight logistics??? It would be quite an effort make sure that he does not loses to the theatres one of the two eyes...but the story of that" merchant" is another story.
Also i would like to point at the strange implications of such a UFO blue eye, were the Nazi vril machines related to it? We are talking about the deadly Wewelsburg's guys here. Fear fear fear horror history dot dot dot

Armeno

Martin ,you are commenting on this discussion as if you believed it was all true, but how much do you really believe this story?

MartinTower

Magic works on the believers. Only magicians know very well the power of stories and forge them to make them work in the minds of people. It is more a matter of interaction between two people.
Everyone in the valle seems to have precise objectives and forges their comments very carefully, isn't this proof that there is something true in this story? True does not mean good, i think it is very obscure.
Why obscure? Because through a story one can make believers show their nightmares or their dreams. The green eye shows this, it drives people by a story and a walk and the person is taken to doom or to a new fight.
Belief is equal to power.

I am actually amused by the intelligence you all developed, that is not of this world full of fake believers :)

I read recently the story of a magician of a religion where people could only reach paradise in a castle by heavy drugs. The magician describes the paradise beautifully. In the end are the people who are on drugs, that by dreaming in their own individual ways either see the same story of the magician or something very different.
Unconscious stuff is very obscure, only superior intelligence can understand the mechanics of paradise, other minds just know the light of this world of matter.

To be more concrete i am not sure anymore that you people are just normal people. Your minds have developed very different. Obscure energy seems to have given you access to powers.
But i am not sure how religious you can be if you can't even decipher a bible! You travelled in time but you havent met the cathars of the past!? Very strange that now you are looking for different people, maybe more religious to do the job.. well not spotless and fearless, i think it is crazy to think that we are because i think you are powerful because of the power place you live into, facing the abyss every night makes you stronger. We live in a cities, not in the magic of nature. I am quite sick of these cities btw. People have forgotten the Gods but believe in smart phones.. i believe in super ss soldiers with crazy powers then! Like in comics movies haha

You can hypnotize very well, that i can tell. Maybe you can make someone have flashes, hallucinations, make him dance in trance just with your mind...
It is said a Leale had in fact training on transcendental meditation and music. The green eye has music while the blue a buzz.

To come back to the story, vario said once that only when the story reaches his end we can really understand it. We cannot understand Leale till his story meets the end. But we have also to double check it because it is written by magicians, and they mix facts with hallucinations/trance...

Last edited:

MartinTower

Another element that i want to add is from "the one who remembers all". He didn't want to say what happened to the Nun when dead, why?
We sure that the people of 1945 were even born!? You want to know what is true but we don't even have this data...

Also, the ritual of the Nun was done in the night as shown in the painting. The painting of the four templars was at night. Only at night shadows come out. The one of Marcantonio Mart. we do not know but it has a dark background... we don't have a painting of the captain to check how that is..

Metamorphosis can only happen when one faces the darkest night or one gets even more dark than before, egomaniac. Certainly the powers achieved by facing the night and overcoming it are greater than everyone can immagine. Where i live there is a story of a knight who was living in a mill and who was able to transform his shape into that of an hell hound...he was not ethical though, he went around the village scaring foreign people.

Last edited:

TOURIST

Hi, another article appeared on the newspaper "IL TELEGRAFO" dated august 28, 2018.
The topic is the Sambuca Hermitage :

1536496332333.png

1536496392555.png
1536496494764.png

1536496572186.png

TOURIST

Attachments

• 1536496453069.png
    1536496453069.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

TOURIST

trying to translate and summarizing , simply:

.................. the Parson of Valle Benedetta Church Don Cristian Leornardelli is now engaged to manage the Sambuca Hermitage.
After years of carelessness The Hermitage is going to become a place visited and cared. An official document has been signed by some pertaining autorities on august 30, 2018. The Bishop was present at that the ceremony.
The People of Valle Benedetta are happy of this as their village will be visited by many faithfuls and tourists. It is going to happen a revival of the Sambuca place that will maintain his spiritual identity.
During the past years the Hermitage had been repaired many times. Today should get an important definitive renovation.

TOURIST

MartinTower

This story is not a perfect reproduction of the original, it is photoshoped and we all know photoshop makes stories sometimes look uglier than they are in reality/in the original. The photoshop is the mechanic, artists, tv actors and Greeks experienced nightmares. All is approximate if we see only outside or inside, in fact our mind is both factual and memories, our memories the more we get old the more are imperfect/blurred..foggy. We tell them to younger people who might discern better, who might have fresher brains but we ALL see with two eyes, one looks inside the other outside. A balance between both? Two eyes facing each other.
230084-675x450-Horror-make-up.jpg

Last edited: