Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

The cargo loaded with Egyptian finds including the box with the "blue eye" arrived in the port of Livorno. All the boxes were transferred to a large shed converted into a warehouse in the San Marco area, as well as other archaeological finds recovered in past years. In fact, in the old town of Livorno, throughout the 1800s, many important artifacts of Egyptian origin were transported and preserved. The warehouse in question was owned by a wealthy Sephardic Jewish merchant called Morpurgo, who as a true connoisseur became aware of the originality and the strangeness of the blue eye. He decided to place the object in a safer and hidden place inside the warehouse itself, as he intended to purchase the item himself. Given his influence, he managed to take possession of the object thanks to an economic exchange by making available the entire warehouse of San Marco without having to pay the rent for 5 years, also he made available, always free of charge, another warehouse owned by him in the Venice area used for auctioning the finds. The astute Morpurgo understood that he could make a good deal by reselling the blue eye. The client desired by morpurgo arrived in Livorno only three months later. Exactly on October 5, 1818, the steam ship Ferdinando I made a stop at the port of Livorno during an experimental journey with illustrious and wealthy passengers on board who had paid a fortune for the inaugural crossing. Among the "cruisers" there was a rich merchant in precious stones descending from a rich Genoese family of Italo-Levantini. The "Levantine" had reached Livorno to meet Morpurgo, who showed him the blue eye. The Levantine remained so enthusiastic to offer Morpurgo an entire collection of precious stones from Turkey. In fact Levantine owned a precious stone laboratory in the city of Constantinople, in the district of Galata, near the bridge of the same name. The Morpurgo accepted the exchange, so a few weeks later the blue eye was again packed and loaded to be transported by sea to Turkey. Levantine settled the blue eye in the basements of his laboratory convinced that he could solve the enigma of nature and the origin of this handwork. But not even his most expert carvers knew how to recognize the material that constituted the blue eye. The carvers could not scratch the object even using the powerful tools at their disposal and described the blue eye as an impenetrable and gigantic "bright blue". The blue eye remained in the basements of the store for a few months and Levantine began to regret having bought it since he did not know how to exploit it, so much so that he decided to resell it. At that time events occurred in Turkey that forced the Levantine and his whole family to move quickly to the island of Chios without being able to bring with them the blue eye. The Levantine never returned to Constantinople and the blue eye remained forever hidden in a basement of an old building where from a small window with grating it could see the Galata bridge. The blue eye is still there where it once was placed and from the window looks at the bridge and the waters that flow below, it is waiting for a big explosion, or .... a captain who can join him again with the twin, the mirror of the romitone, to ensure that the superior gods can again rest their gaze on the earth emerged ...

MartinTower

Thank you LD. Just amazing, it does all make more sense now my research/journey.

The Levantine did not know what he had in his hands but maybe the Armenian...but that is another story yet to be completed.

MartinTower

Good work with the name of the event at the Sambuca "make peace with nature", a walking event. I am remembering right now the reasons for my walks. I think the title of the event goes in that direction. We are too much technological and nature is angry at it. How are we supposed by living in an office and behind few walls at home or at the gym to see and feel the green? This question is not answered enough.
But i also think that walking is slow enough for a context that is too fast. I myself am the slowest, i am more like a turtle, i trained to observe and to be precise. I remember very cautious steps at the cemetery, i was diving into them. I remember many people didn't like me, who likes slow people, everyone must be fast and get the job done. I enjoyed walking long distances because it was hard and long and it did not have an objective, the opposite of a day of holiday as it is commonly intended.
If we are fast are we really living each moment ? Are we really diving into our body, into movement itself?
I am sad that i cannot find my place but i rejoice that i find it in between the extremes, where noone does. A boat in a storm, the storm of nature. Tension in the calm.

What about the past flood at the Valle? Are we really curing ourselves by walking in nature? LD, you are a doctor, what do you think?

TOURIST

Hi, it has to be said that the four objects placed into the overturned pyramid at Sais performed for the Fathers a specific work moving in the various frequencies and vibrations levels tuning and insinuating inside the matrix. So the planetary environment in which the life develops can be manipulated, controlled and if it is necessary directed towards an established purpose without anyone being aware of it (especially in a so far past). Then The Mind, The Heart with the two Eyes of the Gods belonged to a piece of equipment by the which that Lords got something like a key to can watch, interact and possess if necessary, act temporally and spatially with every kind of animated life and not. Humans, animals, plants........ which are present in our dimension and underlying certain laws of the physic could be managed according to the specific need ; obviously also the consciences with their own memories and emotions. Souls.
Do You remember some egyptian bas-relief ?
As told by Little Doctor since the four objects had been separated the original function has been interrupted.
TOURIST

Last edited: