Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TOURIST

Hi All, watching this photo of Villa Huygens has to be said it shows the exact landscape that could be seen in the past from that place.
A slice of Livorno and the sea can be noticed between the building and the trees. Nowadays we can only see many trees and various plants. The landscape has changed, that's why the photo has been readjusted by our Little Doctor who surely wanted to make You spectators of a historical realistic wiew.

Now, I'd like to say that weeks ago I got the information about a forthcoming Templar Chapter taking place in San Gualberto Church so at time of the fixed date of the event (saturday morning- september 22, 2018) I reached Valle Benedetta, but unfortunately the doors of the Church were closed - I arrived too late in Livorno. The ritual meeting was already begun. After a long waiting out I saw all the Templars and some guests go and have Their lunch in a restaurant near the church. I also had my lunch at a very close table to Them and I have been hearing very interesting speeches about a tunnel that They found somewhere around that place. My target is now get the proof of that tunnel as it is an important part of the entire story as we know; I have to find out that it really exists.
There were many people at that fraternal lunch ; someone of Them was surely a historical teacher or writer, engineer, professor of some esoteric knoledge or a high scientific expert. Part of Them looked like serious and spiritual souls . Following this my meditation has to be said that among Them I saw a famous man. I recognized him , a professor who use to speak about , as he say, "the other story of the reality", the story who most of the people don't want to hear, to believe, to realize as true due to it is too much uncomfortable.
In the web his videos are popular and there is even one of these where he speaks about Templars - below one of the various links
(notice that the Television Director who appears at the beginning of the video has the same surname of our Professor - a coincidence )

and this is one DVD realized by Him years ago just on Templar topic :
DVD I TEMPLARI.PNG

All this to tell the importance of this story written by Little Doctor that carries powerfully to ancient and hidden truths that belong
only to whom are in position to keep them respectfully guarded.

TOURIST

Last edited:

Izy76

Hello everyone! I would like to report a curious fact ... last week I was at the cemetery of the church of San Gualberto and from the left outside I looked towards the mountain "La Poggia" and this appeared very far from me (the trees were in fact quite small).
After walking a hundred meters towards the church, I positioned myself at the entrance of the church and, observing the mountain "La Poggia", now seemed very much closer to me! The trees were visibly bigger! A distance difference not justified by only 100 meters traveled to reach the church from the cemetery!
It seems to be as if the church emanated a particular sort of “energy” that causes a magnifying glass effect, distorting what you see around it ... for example seems to be like when you look through an intense source of heat... Indeed, the church stands right on the apex of a pyramid ...

Armeno

Hello everyone! I would like to report a curious fact ... last week I was at the cemetery of the church of San Gualberto and from the left outside I looked towards the mountain "La Poggia" and this appeared very far from me (the trees were in fact quite small).
After walking a hundred meters towards the church, I positioned myself at the entrance of the church and, observing the mountain "La Poggia", now seemed very much closer to me! The trees were visibly bigger! A distance difference not justified by only 100 meters traveled to reach the church from the cemetery!
It seems to be as if the church emanated a particular sort of “energy” that causes a magnifying glass effect, distorting what you see around it ... for example seems to be like when you look through an intense source of heat... Indeed, the church stands right on the apex of a pyramid ...
I do not want to doubt your statements,but what you wrote is unbelievable, l hope you have taken some pictures to show.