Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

What I can say is that only the human eyes can notice well that phenomenon that is really incredible if watched live. This is a proof we are living in a built and calibrated reality that we don't recognize anymore when some keys are simply changed by the "Owners" of this world. So our soul move by a solid body through Their matrix, only respecting Their set physics laws.....and Their laws can be also managed by some very ancient devices inherited perhaps to other human civilizations before us.

TOURIST

Dear Tourist, I went to the Valley too, in order to check the space/time phenomenon.
My two cents:

I was recently at the Valle Benedetta to observe the phenomenon of space deformation. Surely looking with eye something strange is perceived and the hill La Poggia seems closer, but, in my opinion, there could be also explanations, at least partial, of the phenomenon.

I try to explain it:
1) From the Cemetery you can see only the top of Mount La Poggia, as the observation point is flat and does not allow a good view, leaving only the La Poggia's top hill visible.
2) La Poggia Hill has sides with a slight inclination, so the ridge of the Poggia and its base is very close to the Valley.
3) The observation point of the Church is higher and also shows the side of the mountain that is very close to Valle Benedetta, but what is closest is not the top but the side of the mountain.
4) The presence of trees on the ascent of the church tends to focus the eye of the observer on points closer to us and therefore tend to drop the eye on the side of Mount La Poggia that is much closer to the Valley compared to the top, which is the only observable point from both points.
5) In this period, however, the color of the top is darker, probably due to trees that have already lost the leaves, while the sides have other trees still green. The brighter color of the green compared to the dark brown further attract the eye on the side of the mountain that is closer to the point of view.
6) For all these reasons, an observer could think that La Poggia is closer to the Church than to the Cemetery.

In any case there is a sense of deformation of time space, as if the Church were a great planet (or do you want the most mysterious black hole?) that attracts space to itself, curving it towards itself, attracting space and things and slowing down time, which in the Church seems to flow very slowly, but these are sensations on the sublte plains. In the reality, there's some partial optical explanations, as point-out above.

In any case, I guarantee that Tourist has not modified the photos; I went a few days after him, and the photos are real.

Last edited:

Armeno

Dear Tourist, I went to the Valley too, in order to check the space/time phenomenon.
My two cents:

I was recently at the Valle Benedetta to observe the phenomenon of space deformation. Surely looking with eye something strange is perceived and the hill La Poggia seems closer, but, in my opinion, there could be also explanations, at least partial, of the phenomenon.

I try to explain it:
1) From the Cemetery you can see only the top of Mount La Poggia, as the observation point is flat and does not allow a good view, leaving only the La Poggia's top hill visible.
2) La Poggia Hill has sides with a slight inclination, so the ridge of the Poggia and its base is very close to the Valley.
3) The observation point of the Church is higher and also shows the side of the mountain that is very close to Valle Benedetta, but what is closest is not the top but the side of the mountain.
4) The presence of trees on the ascent of the church tends to focus the eye of the observer on points closer to us and therefore tend to drop the eye on the side of Mount La Poggia that is much closer to the Valley compared to the top, which is the only observable point from both points.
5) In this period, however, the color of the top is darker, probably due to trees that have already lost the leaves, while the sides have other trees still green. The brighter color of the green compared to the dark brown further attract the eye on the side of the mountain that is closer to the point of view.
6) For all these reasons, an observer could think that La Poggia is closer to the Church than to the Cemetery.

In any case there is a sense of deformation of time space, as if the Church were a great planet (or do you want the most mysterious black hole?) that attracts space to itself, curving it towards itself, attracting space and things and slowing down time, which in the Church seems to flow very slowly, but these are sensations on the sublte plains. In the reality, there's some partial optical explanations, as point-out above.

In any case, I guarantee that Tourist has not modified the photos; I went a few days after him, and the photos are real.
Thanks Mjölnir , however there is no doubt that something very unusual is happening in that place , that maybe we are not able to understand perfectly .

MartinTower

MartinTower said:
It actually makes more sense now what I experienced of the Valle and I will put these experiences to words.

Dear Martin , have you ever thought that you too could one day be part of the history of LD ?

I know about strange dreams of me being King. My whole life i had them. Like a torture, reality is different. You talk about saving the Captain? I am sorry for him but at times i actually hate you all. I hate your methods with painted words. I prefer having a party with tea while exchanging some videos on youtube, even historical or music videos. I like to navigate in youtube space mirrors, some inspire much better than boring LD word-history. I just saw a documentary on Nestorian Crosses. Hard to understand but very interesting...
Nestorian cross - Wikipedia
Church of the East - Wikipedia

Cryptic dreams i had.
I know since 2005 that the church is going to fall because of two nightmares. The first was in a cryptic church, the second was in the Vatican where religious people were terrified of hearing the name Martelli. At that time strangely enough i researched that name but i found only the Martelli family of Florence.

LD is following me. But again i am too creative to realize it earlier. I don't feel like one of the "12 ancient knights". Just some regular guy who gets blasted or punched by the light.
But You!! You are one of them right..? THEY only call it a "history". You extraterrestrial Armenian? An Antenna man?

Last edited:

Mjölnir

MartinTower said:
But You!! You are one of them right..? THEY only call it a "history". You extraterrestrial Armenian? An Antenna man?

Both Tourist and Armenian are “one of them”, as you wrote, dear Martin.

Probably they’re part of the group.
And... also...

But I’m not writing to speak about that... but about the cross on the Golgota Mountain, that is Poccio Lecceta... and, on the top of this hill, the highest of the Leghorn Mountains, there is the observatory and its white baloon can be see from Livorno downtown.

But you know... Golgota is famous because of the Jesus’ Cross... and if you look Poccio Lecceta from north or north-west you can see a strange antenna that looks like a big cross...

Golgota - Jesus Cross - Poccio Lecceta (The Mountain of Valle Benedetta Village).

If you look through Valle Benedetta from the west (Leghorn downtown) it is possible to see three antennas... like the three crosses of the... Golgota

Last edited:

MartinTower

Yeah it's all the same group, Tourist said he does not belong to a brotherhood then how can he...
I think there are others who wrote/made history...who were great Heroes. We are only looking at a the small hole but there are those who know how to swim in space. Extraterrestrials?

You sure? The templars built four monasteries on four hills.... the antennas are the crosses (made of a metal as if they were lightning rods), every cross points at a hill...not sure about the one of the cemetery though, i need to look better..it does not seem to point at Villa Huygens...

Mjölnir

New stuff about The Valle...

I wrote about the white baloon of the Valle Benedetta’s radio station / observatory. This white baloon is on the top of Poggio Lecceta (aka Golgotha).

If you look at it, with its rounding shape... and the high visibility due to its position... it looks like the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem. The Holy Shrine related to Abraham and to Mohamed and his flight in the Heaven.

But, take a look to a map of Jerusalem and, more or less, the Saint Gualberto Church in Valle Benedetta is in the same position of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. And in the church of Saint Gualberto there is a copy of the... Holy Sepulchre.

Mjölnir

Therefore the Saint Gualberto Church and the Observatory’s Dome have roughly the same position as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.

What a strange connection.

Conmection with places in Jerusalem related to the Holy Concepts of sacrifice, dead and resurrection and ascent to the Sky/Heaven...

A Stairway to Heaven...

Last edited:

MartinTower

Mayhem, for them it is only important what we do and what we discover. Kind of sad to realize that a noble search is a librarian search. What does one pray for? Praying should be the search but I realize that if technology is imbued with a soul it becomes more powerful than anyone. Think if any tablet/cell phone would inspire/manipulate or force people to the light. And the light is hidden, it means that many western consumistic people would be driven by their own rubbish ego either to suicide or homicide. That`s what being stuck in a world of reflecting diamonds means! Either you purify yourself or you die. Would YOU like to live in such a world? This whole story means that we either create a world like that or our world will destroy itself with a coming nuclear war.
Which world would you decide for? As you see it is nothing like in old fantasies, the castle of the knights repels forcefully rubbish. Only pure religion reigns over the rest in the subterranean world.