Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

Another question, Little Doctor wrote that the son of the woodcutter had been saved by Leale Martelli during El Alamein battle but... the Corporal (the son of the woodcutter is borned after the world war II). It may be that Captain Leale brought the corporal traveling with him through various battles. Obviously it's about travel ... over time!

Last edited:

TOURIST

Hi, after researching in the web, just to give an additional proof to support what LD wrote - below can be read

"parachutist MARTELLI" :

1547073745375.png

1547073851581.png

1547073887855.png

Has to be noticed that the stratagem that Leale found had been simply to take advantage joining the "italian troups armed surrender".
This way the Romitone's rules were respected as Leale and the son of the lumberjack kept their weapons untill to the end of the that conflict.

TOURIST

MartinTower

Hi, Tourist, going back to the topic of the shadows in front of the castle, i just remembered that LD said that the Romitone Eye/Mirror only makes projections or transfers images at night so i ask myself why shadows are out in the day!? Or is the photo taken at 5/6 a. m.?

Regards

LITTLE DOCTOR

The circle around the Romitone is increasingly shrinking. Now the game is played right at the doors of his home, the chessboard now includes only the territory of Livorno and part of its province. Some places are known, others absolutely not. Like, for example, the place where once a fortification stood with a watch tower, a structure not very large, but very robust, with very thick walls. Today of this construction only the foundations and all the spaces underlying them remain, once used as prisons. The exact point of where this structure stood is secret, as it once was the home of the Armenian monk in the period of self-exile in Bibbona. The people of the time called this structure "Castel Grallo". It is said that when the Armenian monk returned there after his adventure in Egypt, he did so flying in the form of a huge fire bird and carrying an important relic that he kept inside Castel Grallo until the departure for the Britagna. Legend has it that it was the Armenian monk / magician who wanted to destroy all the visible part of Castel Grallo. Only the underground part would have remained intact and it is proper that the Romitone made his first move to try to conquer the position and the corresponding box, but the corporal responded with a countermove conquering the secret chamber that was under the thick pavement of what was once the Livorno Piazza d'Armi. Place where the knight of Malta Marco Antonio Martelli established the headquarters when he was appointed governor of Livorno. It is in that square that the Catara Bible was hidden by the knight, arrived at the port of Livorno a short time before. This game in senet will still be very long, the two challengers will try to overwhelm for months or perhaps for years given the complexity of the chessboard that also includes a series of underwater caves located under the cliff of Castel Sonnino. A cave in particular not submerged by water and leads to the dungeons of the castle. In those caves the last Turgopoli that became pirates after following the Templars to the Benedetta Valley found refuge. The pirates hid their boat in that creek and walking up the river today called "Red Botro", they reached Valle Benedetta to stock up on food. The Botro Rosso flows into the vicinity of Castel Sonnino. The last chief pirate of the Turgopola lineage took refuge inland in 1680 after losing the ship in a hard battle. The pirate was called the Moor of the Benedetta Valley. Over the years Il Moro had accumulated a huge treasure and the locals believe it is still hidden in the Valle Benedetta, near an ancient water mill that is located along the path of the Red Botro. Even today it is possible to see the mill remains, the place is very impressive, like the caves of Montenero, another site chosen as the box on the chessboard. The caves of Montenero and his monastery are fundamental for the outcome of the challenge, perhaps I will be able to point it out next time ...

MartinTower

Misspelling is not nice but also not studying both history and geography, time and space isn`t venuslike. Like LD once said "ops... I forgot", but I forgot to mention the travelling of cultures and therefore religions. A culture of history, geography and religion is essential. My flatmate is a phd student of history, he is right when he says that historians end up working really in all sorts of foundations. History is universal. From history one can make museums and make other travel for instance in a particular subject of interest. Ignorance in Italy has become great. We have no industry almost, unemployment among younger people is high and so desperation, they do not see greatness, they do not see openness, horizon is narrow. They are young they shouldn't see their own life end. I ask myself why and I think it is basically related to our stagnating minds. One can not possibly have dynamics in their mind if there is no culture. Older people need to acknowledge the fact that the present young people are born in a tecnological society, a tv/video surfing society. They need to travel physically through history. Through museums. If there is no industry then maybe they need to travel through history of agriculture. They need to be guided like tvs and youtube guides them in cultural abysses, into nothingness. They do not have a culture of fatigue. They are rebels, they are exuberant unemployed or fatty/ non sporty office surfers. They wil even hate a culture of fatigue, of sweat. They are couch surfers. A new society can only begin from culture but historical travelling is not enough. We are cosmopolite, we need to know the history, religion and political geography of European countries, or the countries that we have at our borders or of the foregners in our countries. One cannot possibly talk about them properly without knowing that.
Here an idea of a project that makes short videos of countries in the world also considering the info input of people living in them:
Geography Now
There are lot of retired people in Italy, do not just complain, if you have some free time translate in Italian the subs of a video of important countries to our history and the history of the countries of foreign people in Italy.
We are talking about russia and the us? Then maybe it`s time to do our geography now and spread the word. Older people, YOU have cultural expertise, YOU are majority in Italy, do intergenerational work, we DO have internet and LOT of young people use internet in Italy. YOU need to transfer CULTURE to ignorant YOUNG people, without SPACE, without a culture in geography we cannot possibly TRAVEL. History is not all AT ALL.
And please do not talk about cultures that are not fatigue related, even if young people might get lucky and work in Italy as engineers we need to be all conscious of resilience. We need to be conscious of what it meant and it means to earn food. Gym does not earn us food. Engineering does earn us money, I cannot eat a coin. Food is natural a coin is not, not really it does not come from the earth.
A culture of agriculture teaches us nature. No other economic industrial branch teaches us the value of food and sweat.
The practice of religion is firstly a practice of food earning not of coins earning.
Our body is food for every each individual. We say or whisper mantras or christian prayers. If languages are old, they are sacred they will bless us.
Our body is not a coin, we do not possibly eat coins.
Our body is not capitalistic.
Our body stinks when we put effort. We produce smell. We eat and go to toilet. Just like a cow eat grass and defecates.
Agriculture is holistic. Much better than cultural thrash like new age. And much better than the "living in the woods" culture of the wild man. A wild man isn`t always feeding on agri-culture, he maybe is an hunter and a gatherer but does not have a culture of planting etc.
Another culture that In our crisis I find important to spread is that of financial history.
There was a time when there were investigative travelling reporters. That culture is also lost. An example is a journalist, a certain Paolo Barnard. He once wrote in his blog that two things are important for the elites: energy ressources and finance.
With the crisis Europe is not developing economically, Malta is developing, what a fat joke!
Livorno`s port when there was a monarchy was rich. Look at now! We had not poverty in Sicily to the time. One of the Main industry business? Agriculture!
Tourism is NO INDUSTRY. You do not make touristical vehicles.... in tourism there no engineers. Engineers make good money not touristical staff and they spend it and make economy grow.
In agriculture there are engineers.
Look at now in the south what a mess economically. Unemployed who have no culture of earning food. The Captain`s book might have had an interesting perspective on nature, the wild man and the Rambo soldier within the nature hunter cult... an Atermisian cult.
Is it the best there could be?
At geography class, not history blah blah class, it was explained at university that the nazis used to produce their weapons in wood areas that had the possibility of putting on train railways the finished artillery. Why that? Why not villages? Because, in the geographical perspective if you look from the sky it is difficult to see a factory in the midst of the woods! So planes do not find the factories and do not drop bombs on them.
So the nazis hid their industry we should hide our culture better!
Spatial cognition is fundamental for wars. History alone does not show you how to drive (let`s say ride it is more green, religous on horses) and where to place your company and why a bank is placed in a certain place and why there is an arab of a particular ethnicity religion next to your house. That my friend is social policy... but a social politician might be a plain idiot in geographies...and we see it when makes non tactical decisions!