Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Hello, yw. Interesting msg. you wrote in that other discussion.

Well, if any of you make contact, be sure to put in a word for me so I can go back to 1099 and capture Jerusalem with my crusader brothers.

I grow tired of waiting for the obviously forthcoming crusade to liberate Europe from the Caliphate the liberals created there, but I fear I might be too old when it finally happens. Need time travel assistance as well.

TOURIST

Hi, many times the existence of a tunnel has been mentioned in the story.
It has been said that this tunnel would lead to the Monastery of Sambuca and Leale walked through it from Sambuca up to the Church.
Well, now an article appeared last sunday on the newspaper "Il Telegrafo" talks about that.
This should give a strong proof in favor of LD posts.
It also seems that the Templar Knights have really got back at Valle Benedetta and are taking care about important events.
TOURIST

Mjölnir

The Livorno's Templars are trying to collect money in order to finance a refurbishment of the tunnels under San Gualberto Church.
Maybe it's necessary to collect a big amount of money, therefore it's time to unite all the italian Templar in this quest. Northern Italian Templar, the many Commendas of Tuscany and central Italy, and all the South. Time is coming to unite for a new crusade, but nowadays the target is not Jerusalem, but Valle Benedetta and its secret.

Armeno

The Livorno's Templars are trying to collect money in order to finance a refurbishment of the tunnels under San Gualberto Church.
Maybe it's necessary to collect a big amount of money, therefore it's time to unite all the italian Templar in this quest. Northern Italian Templar, the many Commendas of Tuscany and central Italy, and all the South. Time is coming to unite for a new crusade, but nowadays the target is not Jerusalem, but Valle Benedetta and its secret.
Everything that seem impossible, now is reality, Steve 69 has always known him.