Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

I find it funny. I walk for a long distance, from livorno to the valle, i stop first at the church then i go directly to the cemetery and you say i was walking the streets while carrying a cat that then i put by jumping on the wall of the cemetery! And then i get in and it drops exactly in the cemetery at the moment i am turning left when i am almost at the pink tomb...

Well i provided you with the videopictures when it is falling and you can all check them also in the videoplayer with the time/clock.
I can still upload the start of the video where you can hear the sound of the cat falling and watch the cat falling when i approach the pink tomb. I was surprised myself, believe me!

Armeno

I find it funny. I walk for a long distance, from livorno to the valle, i stop first at the church then i go directly to the cemetery and you say i was walking the streets while carrying a cat that then i put by jumping on the wall of the cemetery! And then i get in and it drops exactly in the cemetery at the moment i am turning left when i am almost at the pink tomb...

Well i provided you with the videopictures when it is falling and you can all check them also in the videoplayer with the time/clock.
I can still upload the start of the video where you can hear the sound of the cat falling and watch the cat falling when i approach the pink tomb. I was surprised myself, believe me!
Martin , I do not want to doubt what you say,the only explanation is that the cat is really waiting for the Captain, Martin one day you could also meet Leale Martelli , now everything is possible !

MartinTower

Yeah I am impulsive sorry but I really almost broke my shoes those days just walking and hearing strange theories when I provide the videopics I couldnt tolerate! Captain was impulsive too.
Speaking of the captain...
The guy that uploaded the video with the newspaper article on the bear had a nazi cross and a small red cross (of Malta?)...

Still I think you are right, who would believe that the cat of the captain is alive after 70 years!? And if the cat is then the Captain too!! Next time I should film better the tail, if it is broken..., and film when the cat is on the wall before getting in the cemetery.

But I most certainly will get nice headphones and listen to an e-book while I go to the Valle.., who know maybe I start dancing like jesus and maria....

Last edited:

Armeno

Yeah I am impulsive sorry but I really almost broke my shoes those days just walking and hearing strange theories when I provide the videopics I couldnt tolerate! Captain was impulsive too.
Speaking of the captain...
The guy that uploaded the video with the newspaper article on the bear had a nazi cross and a small red cross (of Malta?)...

Still I think you are right, who would believe that the cat of the captain is alive after 70 years!? And if the cat is then the Captain too!! Next time I should film better the tail, if it is broken..., and film when the cat is on the wall before getting in the cemetery.

But I most certainly will get nice headphones and listen to an e-book while I go to the Valle.., who know maybe I start dancing like jesus and maria....
Martin , where can l watch the video of the bear, can you post it ?

MartinTower

Unfortunately it was erased but maybe that "black" someone could reupload it!? The article was hanged on a wall at the Montenero abbey. It said that someone (in the 90ties?) saw a very big bear, maybe extinct, chasing a smaller animal (a deer!?), Into a cave in the Buca Sancta (Sambuca) area...

Armeno

Unfortunately it was erased but maybe that "black" someone could reupload it!? The article was hanged on a wall at the Montenero abbey. It said that someone (in the 90ties?) saw a very big bear, maybe extinct, chasing a smaller animal (a deer!?), Into a cave in the Buca Sancta (Sambuca) area...
It is probable that inthe area of Valle Benedetta,hides a forest forgotten by time,the bear in question itself extinct could be an Ursus Spelaus , all this is astonishing.

MartinTower

But i don't believe what i see in that place. Too many are the projections of the eyes of a modern man. Eye projections are illusions and illusions are allucinations that may drift away from the path of life. The nun was right, better always pray a bit.. it's always good to feel the inside everyday not losing the habit, beasts like to eat the energy of the confused modern man...while we make projections someone or something may use us. Like in capitalism, like a tool to earn more money disregarding our humanity, our feelings.
I do not know if you feel in christianity or you make dogmas of feelings...