Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

But i don't believe what i see in that place. Too many are the projections of the eyes of a modern man. Eye projections are illusions and illusions are allucinations that may drift away from the path of life. The nun was right, better always pray a bit.. it's always good to feel the inside everyday not losing the habit, beasts like to eat the energy of the confused modern man...while we make projections someone or something may use us. Like in capitalism, like a tool to earn more money disregarding our humanity, our feelings.
I do not know if you feel in christianity or you make dogmas of feelings...
All of those are fake.

LITTLE DOCTOR

About two months had passed since the death of Captain Leale Martelli, when fortuitously Sister Margherita Boero found a valuable clue in the church of the Valle Benedetta, which directed the subsequent research on Florence at "Casa Martelli". At this point the problem was to be able to have free access to the rooms of the Martelli house. Sister Margaret solved the problem by contacting a noble woman who lived in Florence that Sister Boero had met years before in Spain during a long vacation made when she had not yet become a nun. This friend name was Marchesa Fioravanti Annamaria in Montaldo. Between the two the friendship was still alive for this reason the Marchesa did not hesitate to offer the nun all the support necessary to access Martelli's home. The Marchesa Fioravanti knew very well the noble Martelli family, met on various occasions during lavish receptions organized by the noble Florentine family. These parties ceased after the death of Carlo Martelli in 1945. Only two heirs of the Martelli family still lived at the Martelli house: the sisters Francesca and Caterina Martelli both Marchesa. For Marchesa Fioravanti it was not very difficult to organize the meeting with the nun that took place on February 3, 1948. To welcome Sister Margherita was the younger sister, Marchesa Caterina Martelli, 53, who at first seemed very upset and annoyed from the insistent requests of the nun, to the point of interrupting the interview and inviting the nun to leave the palace. When the nun named Leale Martelli, Caterina suddenly changed her attitude and became more available. The Marchesa Caterina asked the nun how she knew Leale and the nun at that point decided to tell Caterina the whole story, without omitting even one detail. At that point Caterina informed of the situation realized the seriousness and importance of the affair and decided to collaborate giving the nun some important information: Leale Martelli was a second cousin, not inclined to noble life, active politically since very young, during the war he was a member of the black brigades with the rank of team leader, after September 8 he went into the ranks of the Germans enlisting himself voluntarily in the Italian SS where he was immediately promoted to the rank of captain thanks to his contribution to the repression of the partisans. The two women had a long conversation that ended when Caterina led the nun to the upper floors where there was a room protected by a particular armored door that looked very old. The door had two distinct locks side by side. Caterina addressed the nun telling her that what she was looking for was behind that door, but that she could not open it because Caterina had only one key and the other was in possession of her elder sister Francesca and both keys were necessary to open the door. In addition, the keys had to turn in the lock at the same time, otherwise it would have started a rudimentary, but ingenious alarm that would have blocked the hand or the wrist of someone who had tried to open the door in an improper manner. Caterina explained to the nun that her older sister was outside Florence. She had gone for two days at their summer country estate in Gricigliano to settle some business. In Gricigliano the two sisters owned a sumptuous villa "Villa Gricigliano". Caterina, however, offered hospitality to the nun who in that way could expect the return of Francesca, at the Martelli house.

TOURIST

Hi, interesting post by Little Doctor - I'm hoping to read the continuation of the story very soon.

Just to give some photos that I took at Valle Benedetta as I really got intrigued by a very strange kind of artwork

not yet unpached form its packaging.

It looks like a huge pair of hornes or a similar sculpture that is awaiting for his inauguration day.

I really don't know.

TOURIST

TOURIST

Hi, I feel I have to report to You a strange fact : going and visiting around the Church I took a look in a dark tunnel where there is a little hole through which it is possible to notice another room. While I was taking pictures suddenly an evanescent face looked at me straight in the eyes for a moment and then vanished so I get back very fastly - below the frames :

TOURIST

Last edited:

TOURIST

just to notice that in the video the face is more evident compared with the copied images - it really seems to be a strange kind of bright impression - in fact trying to print them on the paper the face absolutely disappear……….

Mjölnir

Tourist, if you want, you could publish the video on youtube and than give us the link.

In any case, where is this tunnel? We could try to check it and explore it and give you a feedback based in our experience .