Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

“La nostra vita è un'opera magica, che sfugge al riflesso della ragione e tanto più è ricca quanto più se ne allontana, attuata per occulto e spesso contro l'ordine delle leggi apparenti.”
Gabriele D'annunzio

"Our life is a magical work, which escapes the reflection of reason and is all the richer the further it moves away from it, implemented in the occult and often against the order of apparent laws."

Last edited by a moderator:

LITTLE DOCTOR

Strange phenomena have been felt over the years by residents of the Benedetta Valley. Even the well-known professor Luciano Vizzoni, esteemed pediatrician, who at the time lived in a villa just behind the radar, felt strange and frequent phenomena. Concerned, he denounced the effects even in an interview with a local newspaper in 2002. Luciano Vizzoni, along with other inhabitants, had identified on the radar the origin of those phenomena that were produced by a strange energy that altered the surrounding environment, both inanimate, as equipment and instrumentation, which animated as the health of people and animals. The electromagnetic waves emitted by the radar can influence the formation of a possible space-time portal that could be formed at the hill of the mills at a precise moment, at the time that a series of combinations occurred. For this reason "someone" had planned to interrupt these electromagnetic waves by stopping the normal radar activity for a few moments, so as to be able to observe Constantinople and eventually reach it. But the man proposes and God disposes, in fact this time the radar has never ceased its activity and "that someone" could not see Constantinople nor reach it to give support to the captain. For the first time that someone has not received the unconditional help he had always enjoyed in the past, help offered by the brotherhoods, religious, artists and the military, especially Templars. This time, in the most critical moment, he was denied the help requested by the scientific community that operates in specific areas of the area and that still follows the directives given at the time by the deacon which provided that the portal was used only by Captain Leale Martelli. In addition, scientists are still studying and examining fluids leaking from the mirror of romitone and dried over time. These samples are still studied very thoroughly in order to be able to reproduce that material to be used as a raw material for the construction of devices to protect against "foreign" attacks. I can instead open a small parenthesis on Professor Luciano Vizzoni who no longer lives in the area. The villa is inhabited by tenants who practice meditation techniques much appreciated by romitone !!! It is an established fact that these tenants have allowed a container to be unloaded from the Azargoun ship in the industrial port of Istanbul. An anonymous container, without any external acknowledgment reference. A private individual has commissioned a Russian freight forwarder to deal with transport and customs clearance. The merchandise was registered as technological instrumentation and equipment for deep diving. In fact, the customs inspector was very bland ... The container, after stopping for two days in the port square, was loaded and transported near a nearby warehouse. Inside it could still be a triggered nuclear device. The warehouse in question is about a kilometer from the shop where "the blue eye" was brought and forgotten ...

Armeno

The Templars are being transformed too, you are doing the same mistake as with the Captain. One day spirituality will fail for them too and greed etc. will take its place.
I really like your reflection, and given that you wrote about Gabriele in Italian, I don't see why we shouldn't continue, perhaps only when between us, by the way, D'Annunzio was very skilled at flying planes and torpedoing barrage, but you should have seen him walking through the hot sands of Calambrone beach, a real clown.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinTower

About the templars, I am happy that you agree with me about the templars. They should train themselves, technology is there. We are not at the times of Zelmire when she could only write about theatres.
Personally I don`t like only cinema but also the radio (i used to help with news a web radio on politics), hangouts, concerts and bands..

But well not everyone might agree with me and not everyone believes or at least is not excluding the possibility of a strange electro-magnetic force emitting from this "history" that sucks the energy of the reader/researcher! Better be cautious.

Last edited: