Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Mjölnir

Little Doctor, you wrote about Kolossi castle, how many good memories...

The first owner, Garinus de Colos. Other times, it was 1210 when Hugh I gave the estate of Garinus to the Ordo Fratrum Hospitalis Sancti Ioannis Hierosolymitani. Hugh, the kings of Cyprus ... in which the houses of Lusignan, Ibelin and Blois are joined together. There would be so much to say about these houses and the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, ruled by the Lusignan.

At that time, there were very intricate relationships between Templars, Hospitallers, noble families of European origin, Turks and Mongols. The Lusignan and the other noble families of the Levant and their relations with Hulagu Khan and Abaqa Khan during the wars in the Levant and the military campaign of Syria… how many things recalled in my mind… These important Khans, Buddhists and devotees even to the ancient religion of Tengrism have come down from their central Asian kingdoms to the Levant in search of riches, lands or ... even to find knowledge and power? Which kind of power?

How many memories resurface by the depths… Not to mention Maria Palaiologina! What a great and tenacious woman. Meeting point between Orthodox Christians and Nestorian Christians dispersed among the various Mongolian kingdoms and between Byzantine and Mongols. Many things are told about the journey he took with Theodosius de Villehardouin to Persia, where the Ilkhanate court resided at that time, and then… how many stories about the years of her stay at the court... And… and the story of her Church, the Church of the Blood, which was never desecrated! But that's another story.

At that time, the fantastic 13th century, there were Europeans, Arabs, Turks, Asian Mongols with their Chinese engineers for the sieges, then also Greek Orthodox and Armenians. All in that area, the Levant, looking for some kind of Power. But while everyone was looking for who knows what, the Knight of the two Helmets, the Armenian magician and Roberto Martello, brought one of the Eyes of the Gods to Livorno, far from prying eyes. What will then be called the Throne of the Jews, the Chronovisor or the Romitone's Mirror. In this way a part of the machinery was far away and could not be reassembled.

Too many contenders, and the Templars thus prevented anyone from finding the four Thrones. The goal of the Templars would have been to wait for better times, to recover everything to put it back in the inverted pyramid, as it was at the beginning of time… beginning of time… the fabulous Zep Tepi… but also this is another very long and ancient story…

Will the time have now come? Who knows ... now there are those who are moving to bring everything back to Egypt ... but all the various contenders are coming back, Arabs, Europeans, Turks ... the Asians are still missing but soon they will arrive when the reconstruction of Syria will start. What an interesting time, they remind me so much of the adventurous thirteenth century!

However, even the Europeans could not find an agreement between them and started fighting and fighting, as they did during the War of the Lombards. Templars against Teutonic and Hospitaller Knights. Filangeri against de Monfort and other families,
including the omnipresent Ibelin. And finally the Papacy against the Stupor Mundi ... oh the Stupor Mundi, and some people of his court, which one party had in this story, although never mentioned by Little Doctor… at the end the Stupor Mundi had to leave from Jerusalem and failed to dominate Cyprus.

What were all these knights, nobles, ecclesiastics and emperors looking for in Cyprus?

And after the Lusignan and the Ibelins, Cyprus became a domain of the Serenissima, thanks to the skillful moves of the Corner family, which expressed doges, cardinals, and which had so much interest on the Cyprus island and which had so much access to its defensive castles. Thus the Blue Eye was in the hands of the Genoese of Constantinople, who then went to the island of Chios, while the Red Heart beat silently in the depths of a dungeon in a castle run by the Venetians. But as little or nothing was said about the Genoese family, it is good not to start talking about the Venetian one.

I have wandered too much on the wings of memories, we return to the Red Heart of the Gods, hidden in a castle of the north whose name cannot be said. There are many beautiful castles in the northern part of Cyprus ... there are the three castles of Kyrenia district ... Buffavento
Castle, Saint Hilarion Castle (in the Kyrenia mountain range) and Kyrenia Castle. To distract a bit we also mention the farthest the Kantara Castle and how can we forget the important Famagusta Castle… not to mention the Gastria Castle.

I stopped to write and to follow LD’s story assiduously, because more urgent studies and activities require my attention, but I had to resume writing for a moment. The Kolossi Castle has brought back too many memories. How sweet the Cypriot Manna was ... and how it was loved by poets, knights, kings and Templars. In the Templar possessions on Cyprus the best quality was made of that drink which helped so much to lift souls from the weight of wars. At that time, it was possible to buy excellent ones in the Grande Commanderie, the Kolossi Castle estate, and even in the smaller Command Posts of Phoenix and Templos. Ah, yes ... didn't I tell you? Thus, three important templar settlements in Cyprus were called ... the Grande Commanderie, Phoenix (yes, as the Phoenix of LD’s story) and Templos.

Nothing happens randomly.
Do we live the real life, or do we live an illusion by dying?

Last but not least, not only General Osman Polat almost find the Blue Eye in Istanbul, but he also participated in the invasion of Cyprus. Perhaps he was also looking for the Red Heart?

TimeFlipper

The first owner, Garinus de Colos. Other times, it was 1210 when Hugh I gave the estate of Garinus to the Ordo Fratrum Hospitalis Sancti Ioannis Hierosolymitani. Hugh, the kings of Cyprus ... in which the houses of Lusignan, Ibelin and Blois are joined together. There would be so much to say about these houses and the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, ruled by the Lusignan.

At that time, there were very intricate relationships between Templars, Hospitallers, noble families of European origin, Turks and Mongols. The Lusignan and the other noble families of the Levant and their relations with Hulagu Khan and Abaqa Khan during the wars in the Levant and the military campaign of Syria… how many things recalled in my mind… These important Khans, Buddhists and devotees even to the ancient religion of Tengrism have come down from their central Asian kingdoms to the Levant in search of riches, lands or ... even to find knowledge and power? Which kind of power?

How many memories resurface by the depths… Not to mention Maria Palaiologina! What a great and tenacious woman. Meeting point between Orthodox Christians and Nestorian Christians dispersed among the various Mongolian kingdoms and between Byzantine and Mongols. Many things are told about the journey he took with Theodosius de Villehardouin to Persia, where the Ilkhanate court resided at that time, and then… how many stories about the years of her stay at the court... And… and the story of her Church, the Church of the Blood, which was never desecrated! But that's another story.

At that time, the fantastic 13th century, there were Europeans, Arabs, Turks, Asian Mongols with their Chinese engineers for the sieges, then also Greek Orthodox and Armenians. All in that area, the Levant, looking for some kind of Power. But while everyone was looking for who knows what, the Knight of the two Helmets, the Armenian magician and Roberto Martello, brought one of the Eyes of the Gods to Livorno, far from prying eyes. What will then be called the Throne of the Jews, the Chronovisor or the Romitone's Mirror. In this way a part of the machinery was far away and could not be reassembled.

Too many contenders, and the Templars thus prevented anyone from finding the four Thrones. The goal of the Templars would have been to wait for better times, to recover everything to put it back in the inverted pyramid, as it was at the beginning of time… beginning of time… the fabulous Zep Tepi… but also this is another very long and ancient story…

Will the time have now come? Who knows ... now there are those who are moving to bring everything back to Egypt ... but all the various contenders are coming back, Arabs, Europeans, Turks ... the Asians are still missing but soon they will arrive when the reconstruction of Syria will start. What an interesting time, they remind me so much of the adventurous thirteenth century!

However, even the Europeans could not find an agreement between them and started fighting and fighting, as they did during the War of the Lombards. Templars against Teutonic and Hospitaller Knights. Filangeri against de Monfort and other families,
including the omnipresent Ibelin. And finally the Papacy against the Stupor Mundi ... oh the Stupor Mundi, and some people of his court, which one party had in this story, although never mentioned by Little Doctor… at the end the Stupor Mundi had to leave from Jerusalem and failed to dominate Cyprus.

What were all these knights, nobles, ecclesiastics and emperors looking for in Cyprus?

And after the Lusignan and the Ibelins, Cyprus became a domain of the Serenissima, thanks to the skillful moves of the Corner family, which expressed doges, cardinals, and which had so much interest on the Cyprus island and which had so much access to its defensive castles. Thus the Blue Eye was in the hands of the Genoese of Constantinople, who then went to the island of Chios, while the Red Heart beat silently in the depths of a dungeon in a castle run by the Venetians. But as little or nothing was said about the Genoese family, it is good not to start talking about the Venetian one.

I have wandered too much on the wings of memories, we return to the Red Heart of the Gods, hidden in a castle of the north whose name cannot be said. There are many beautiful castles in the northern part of Cyprus ... there are the three castles of Kyrenia district ... Buffavento
Castle, Saint Hilarion Castle (in the Kyrenia mountain range) and Kyrenia Castle. To distract a bit we also mention the farthest the Kantara Castle and how can we forget the important Famagusta Castle… not to mention the Gastria Castle.

I stopped to write and to follow LD’s story assiduously, because more urgent studies and activities require my attention, but I had to resume writing for a moment. The Kolossi Castle has brought back too many memories. How sweet the Cypriot Manna was ... and how it was loved by poets, knights, kings and Templars. In the Templar possessions on Cyprus the best quality was made of that drink which helped so much to lift souls from the weight of wars. At that time, it was possible to buy excellent ones in the Grande Commanderie, the Kolossi Castle estate, and even in the smaller Command Posts of Phoenix and Templos. Ah, yes ... didn't I tell you? Thus, three important templar settlements in Cyprus were called ... the Grande Commanderie, Phoenix (yes, as the Phoenix of LD’s story) and Templos.

Last but not least, not only General Osman Polat almost find the Blue Eye in Istanbul, but he also participated in the invasion of Cyprus. Perhaps he was also looking for the Red Heart?

Can you please offer any insight into what an Inverted Pyramid means exactly, other than meaning it was built upside down? :D..

Armeno

It is surprising,as you managed to describe and expand such complicated facts with such simplicity and clarity , now many things seem to coincide ,l think that no one could have really understood this story better than you , Mjölnir are you perhaps inspired by the Gods?

Mayhem

Zenith
Thanks for the confirmation. The name did ring a bell, at one point he was a direct aid to Himmler.

"After the beginning of the Second World War joined the service of the Waffen-SS , where he rose in early April 1941 - as well as in the General SS - to SS-Obersturmbannführer . [3]From 1941-42, he commanded the SS military geologists -Bataillon 500. The duties of the battalion included the search and review of drinking water in the occupied territories, soil research before creating military facilities and construction of bunkers. "

MartinTower

inspired by the Gods?
By the Asuras you mean?

We do not worship Asuras, we worship saints from the pure realms. Saints are for us normal people who in eons of cycles of reincarnations practiced purification so much that their bodies dissolved into rainbows. They ascended to the pure realms.

I think that is a dued clarification. What your people worship are Asuras, Asuras are beings who make a religion out of power, power is everything to them, they measure their own "society" by power alone, only that matters, they live in a world of constant conflicts because they desire conflicts, they feed on them.