Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

LD you are a bad guy but i now realize that a part of you sincerely wish that humanity does not ends itself. You are optimistic but I think we won't make it, history will have to be reset. Again.
The nails on the cross, blood drops and cries will be a topic again, history repeats itself. I repeat myself: the only difference between now and the templars time is technology! Hear my cry! Use it! Don't let the templars end themselves in conflicts, again! Life is not as good as being dead but now we are normal people living. Saints are only in movies! Movies couldn't be watched in ancient Egypt.

Last edited:

Mjölnir

Genesis 11:31

Terah took his son Abram, his grandson Lotson of Haran, and his daughter-in-law Sarai, the wife of his son Abram, and together they set out from Ur of the Chaldeans to go to Canaan. But when they came to Harran, they settled there.

Mjölnir

In the past every year we shipped a few barrels of commandaria in order to sell this wine to the Harran University and for the Armenian community and Greek community in Harran. They loved that wine!

MartinTower

I discovered time ago a curious fact.

The Wewelsburg Castle points at a village called Thüle.

In the exact same way a here mentioned castle pointed at the Valle Benedetta.

I wonder if there are other triangular castles like these in Europe.

Armeno

Thanks for the confirmation. The name did ring a bell, at one point he was a direct aid to Himmler.

"After the beginning of the Second World War joined the service of the Waffen-SS , where he rose in early April 1941 - as well as in the General SS - to SS-Obersturmbannführer . [3]From 1941-42, he commanded the SS military geologists -Bataillon 500. The duties of the battalion included the search and review of drinking water in the occupied territories, soil research before creating military facilities and construction of bunkers. "
Mayhem ,your question on Battallion 500 may mean that you have not read all the posts of LIttle Doctor , such as Timeflipper , carefully , so here is why you can't understand .

MartinTower

The captain would have used this equipment to bring the bomb out of the city of Istanbul and then head for the open sea, specifically in the Sea of Marmara, which sees in its depth the presence of numerous caves that the captain used to blow up the bomb. This explosion led to the reactivation of an ancient fault that in turn led to earthquakes. What will be the reaction of the Tigrano at this point?
At the end of this post is cited the sea of Marmara. Interestingly enough the Jason and the Argonauts are said to have traveled by and fought a battle with King Cyzicus.