Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Armeno

[QUOTE="MartinTower, post: 186564, member: 9808"
LD you are a bad guy but i now realize that a part of you sincerely wish that humanity does not ends itself. You are optimistic but I think we won't make it, history will have to be reset. Again.
The nails on the cross, blood drops and cries will be a topic again, history repeats itself. I repeat myself: the only difference between now and the templars time is technology! Hear my cry! Use it! Don't let the templars end themselves in conflicts, again! Life is not as good as being dead but now we are normal people living. Saints are only in movies! Movies couldn't be watched in ancient Egypt. Martin ,perhaps the Templars are likely to return to battle using Nazi bell technology ,hidden in Poggio Lecceta.

MartinTower

It seems a very utopistic technology but who knows "the impossible becomes reality".
I associate templars not with Himmler though. I heard the nazis were even replacing christian priests with pagan soldiers. What does LD thinks about this?
Did the captain agree with that?

Mjölnir

Martin ,perhaps the Templars are likely to return to battle using Nazi bell technology ,hidden in Poggio Lecceta.

The secrets are hidden not only under Poggio Lecceta but also under Monte La Poggia, aka Monte Massimo and in the valley of the little Uggione river... not to mention Montenero cavern... but Montenero is an entrance, but the things someone is looking for aren't under Montenero, but it's possible to enter the underground cavern sistem starting in Montenero and than walk in the right direction...

TimeFlipper

[QUOTE="MartinTower, post: 186564, member: 9808"
LD you are a bad guy but i now realize that a part of you sincerely wish that humanity does not ends itself. You are optimistic but I think we won't make it, history will have to be reset. Again.
The nails on the cross, blood drops and cries will be a topic again, history repeats itself. I repeat myself: the only difference between now and the templars time is technology! Hear my cry! Use it! Don't let the templars end themselves in conflicts, again! Life is not as good as being dead but now we are normal people living. Saints are only in movies! Movies couldn't be watched in ancient Egypt. Martin ,perhaps the Templars are likely to return to battle using Nazi bell technology ,hidden in Poggio Lecceta.

I was pleased to note that you were also inspired to remark on Die Glocke (you beat me to it lol), after our member @MartinTower brought up the subject with his two video clips , and you mentioning the possibility of the Templars modern day involvement with it....
The only issue i would bring up is that Die Glocke would have had built into it for technology secrecy purposes, an explosive which would have completely destroyed the control section of that machine, if it fell into the hands of the enemy...

During World War 2 both the Allied and the Axis Powers were creating new technologies rapidly for any quick advantage, knowing that their enemy would eventually counteract that technology...I have both funny and sad examples of WW2 radio and counter radio technology, that i might create a new thread for on Paranormalis, sometime in the future....In MartinTowers videos there was also mention of the "Fly Trap" being involved with Die Glocke....I disagree on that relationship, i believe the "Fly Trap" was a launch pad for their Flying Saucer project, but i dont want to digress too far away from this threads topic :)..