Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TOURIST

30 must be the Templar Knights who will carry back the Mirror to the ancient sands of Sais ;
as the History teaches that a Conrois was composed of twenty or thirty Templars under and obedient of the decision of a Templar Commander.
That's why the requesting asked Leale was "30 Templar knights should be at Valle Benedetta again………….".
Very interesting notice I found out .
Again, every post released by Little Doctor bring with dignity the wisdom from an ancient past.

TOURIST

MartinTower

Tourist, life is hell, do not use sweet words to fake this fact. The 30 are going to hell "for eternity" (as the Romitone says) period, punto.

MartinTower

Hi, that's Your opinion.
Hi, many opinions not just mine. We will see what LD will tell us in the next years but there are enough opinions that i collected that relate this history to hell or to darkness.

You too said once that the time travelers were "lost". Why so many people lost? Someone mentioned fogs in relation with the phoenix. Getting lost in fogs not knowing when and where they are? Even start to see mirage in the fogs?
My hunch is the same about that terrible place, the more i stayed there the more i was losing myself.
Someone sends notes around with "be careful of the Romitone". Who cares about the Romitone you should find ways not to lose yourselves, if you are spiritual. All that you think makes you lose yourself there. Thoughts, memories.. lose identity. Only orientation is something that is fake and technological and i already suggested what.

Last edited:

Armeno

Hi, many opinions not just mine. We will see what LD will tell us in the next years but there are enough opinions that i collected that relate this history to hell or to darkness.

You too said once that the time travelers were "lost". Why so many people lost? Someone mentioned fogs in relation with the phoenix. Getting lost in fogs not knowing when and where they are? Even start to see mirage in the fogs?
My hunch is the same about that terrible place, the more i stayed there the more i was losing myself.
Someone sends notes around with "be careful of the Romitone". Who cares about the Romitone you should find ways not to lose yourselves, if you are spiritual. All that you think makes you lose yourself there. Thoughts, memories.. lose identity. Only orientation is something that is fake and technological and i already suggested what.
Martin , the opinions you have collected , are they opinions of people who read LIttle Doctor , or only from you informed ?

MartinTower

Martin , the opinions you have collected , are they opinions of people who read LIttle Doctor , or only from you informed ?
I tell you but you tell me something in return. It seems they are all vedettas/watchers who scattered additional infos on the net. What I would like someone to explain to me is how come there seem to be people who are following but already fought and now are retired from the war!? Some are not even at the Valle.
There is even a guy in the east who knows secrets on LDs way of writing!? Just how many people are you!? Its not only the confrere reading this.