Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Martin , did you find any clues during yuor trip to the Valley of the Templars ?
That is something i already mentioned.
Only a woman in the church. Her whole body was shaking badly. The idea of templar archeologists exploring the church was terrifying to her. She thought i was one of them cause i was holding a videocamera.

I was much more interested in the street between the mausoleum of via di Collinaia and the Gabbro. Inbetween i found a very strong electromagnetic field so i decided to make a video and i got a very deep and positive experience out of it (just the opposite of the valle although the first cross was not that bad, the valle has a very beautiful atmosphere but in the background it is just the opposite). I might look for that place again one day.
I am actually more interested in mills and towers.

MartinTower

Let's summarize a bit on the "Nazi's war that never ended" and the Türks.

LD mentioned about:
*Hitler's escape to South America with the help of (nazi? or roman?) catholics
*a captain disguising as a Red Cross volunteer
3e1m.gif
(The Geneva Conventions' three emblems in use: Red Cross, Red Crescent, Red Crystal International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement - Wikipedia)
*a captain on the Eastern Front in Ucraine
*a captain saving an Armenian rebel from hanging in Istambul

*Colombino Bassi and the Türks
* Alberto Bogos mind controlled by a grandpa and therefore migrating from Istambul to Leghorn

LD could tell us more about events that relates the Nazis with the Arabs. I heard a video of an expert in history saying that the lack of diplomatic involvement of Hitler with Türkey was one of his greatest mistakes.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@MartinTower IF many SS escaped to Argentina, its more that plausible that hitler did and lived out the rest of his life there.

From memory i think Stalin eluded to this at one point, but you might have more information on that.

There was a pic going around the net a while ago of a figure with similar features to the above said.

My information leads to a uboat coming out of Norway, but then in the fog of war.

LITTLE DOCTOR

My task is to narrate every story that happened in the past, which happens in the present and that will happen in the near future. For this reason, every person who has been involved in the story is quoted by me without any exception, not even if it should be someone who is a member of this forum and is currently reading. Therefore I must note that some of you, as well as intervening by posting messages that are sometimes very interesting, have also engaged physically, moving to Livorno, up to the most sensitive places mentioned by me. The post of the one who calls himself "Hammer of Thor" deserves special mention, author of an examination inspired by the events that happened in the past on the island of Cyprus. This post deserves to be read several times that is its consistency. But back to us, the journey of those who went to places in history seemed inspired by Hermes himself and was not in vain. In some cases there have also been contacts with unknown entities, both physical and mental interactions. All this could have happened because faith was great and even the soul was full of hermetic philosophy. This journey took them to the Benedetta Valley as mere tourists or aspiring knights or just like those who seek themselves. This is why now, despite themselves, they are part of history. Perhaps they had already figured it out. I address these people directly: in your experience in the Valle Benedetta you imagined having seen the Romitone, or at least having perceived it. You also have the intuition of having spoken to the captain and you are convinced that you have caressed his cat. Perhaps all this is only the result of suggestion, but if you continue your research, one day you will be able to find yourself face to face with a knight named Roberto da Volterra. When you meet him, don't try to talk to him and don't try to look at his face hidden by the hood. You will only have to obey his orders immediately, as he will never be able to repeat them. Certainly it will not be easy to obey the orders of an unknown entity, so it is right to write a biography of Roberto da Volterra. Roberto da Volterra was not a native of Volterra. He was born on 31 May 1185 in Val di Sieve and was baptized with the name of Roberto Martello. The baptism took place in the chapel of the castle of the Guidi counts, where Roberto's father worked as a gunsmith. Since the dawn of time the Martellos have been very skilled gunsmiths and this ability has been handed down from generation to generation. It is said that the Martellos were able to forge magical swords, but that's another story. The Armenian princes also appreciated the swords forged by the Martello family, as well as the Quona family who supplied their soldiers with weapons made by the Martellos, the same Quona who owned a Lombard castle called San Martino which stood at the foot of Mount La Poggia in the Benedetta Valley. After the Counts Quona, the Martellos became the trusted armorers also of the Counts Guidi, who later named Roberto Martello their knight. After 1300 the Martello family moved to Florence, changing the surname from Martello to Martelli. They continued their activity as armourers, becoming so rich and famous that even Leonardo da Vinci wanted to make use of their services. In fact Leonardo asked for the support of the Martelli for the construction of his war machines. For this reason Leonardo moved to Florence in 1508. He was a guest at the Martelli house invited by "Braccio Martelli" at the time owner of Casa Martelli and influential Florentine citizen. During his stay at the Martelli house, Leonardo managed to finish one of his most important codes called "Arundel code", but this is another incredible story ...

MartinTower

LD, the problem is not the unknown entity but the fact that one cannot possibly trust unknown "ancient" entities that are at war with their own brothers and sisters. I must hope that someday (the day, the phase of the history, when we will be talking about the above) something shining might point us, or rotate, to a brighter future bcs what i read is all but that!