Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

In the future I will return to talk about Lionardo da Vinci, when the time will be ripe to understand the whole story. It is important to underline a detail known to few. That little boy that Lionardo kept on his kneeshad named Braccio Martelli was none other than the older brother of Marcantonio Martelli, better known as Antonio Martelli, the leader who wanted to become governor of Livorno at all costs, but that's another story .. .
Now we know of Lionardo's collaboration with the Martelli and the Arundel code is already a proof in itself, but there are other codes, other contacts with famous people that the Martelli lineage could have had over the centuries. I am referring to a code that few know and that still keeps its secrets hidden. There is a document called "Martelli code 12" that the Cathars transcribed in full, also accurately reporting the place where the entrance to the underworld is present in the manuscript called "antiduodecim". The current section of the Martelli code 12 in the possession of researchers is not complete, the map that the Cathars drew on Antiduodecim is missing, where the entry point used by the poet Dante Alighieri to go to hell is represented. This place is located in the Pisan mountains, but it is good to remember that at the time of Dante the city of Livorno did not exist, let alone the Benedetta Valley. It is no coincidence that in ancient times the hills and the valley of the Benedetta Valley was called the Valley of Hell. This detail has been covered in numerous previous posts. Another proof of this is the existence of a territorial map of the time. It was the Martelli who advised Dante to go to that valley of hell, just arrived in Florence at the end of the thirteenth century, when the family name was always Martello. Of all this, of the pilgrims called "Palmieri" who stopped at the monastery of San Jacopo in Acquaviva, of "Vita Nova", we will talk about next time, if the underworld has not swallowed us !!!

Armeno

I don't know the exact answer. For myself It is like when i am inside dreams while sleeping at night and i see different realities and i do things according to the situation with no fear, faith and fun as a Jedi
In fact,the Romitone mirror could only exit in Little Doctor's dream , he is a great dreamer , and now he has even dreamed of a phantom code,the code Martelli 12 !

LITTLE DOCTOR

Since hell hasn't swallowed us up yet, I'll keep talking about it. At the end of the thirteenth century the lineage of the Martello left the land of origin, the Val di Sieve to settle permanently in the city of Florence, where, by the will of the Gonfalonieri of the Golden Lion, their surname was changed from Martello to Martelli. In addition, they were granted patronage and possession of a building where they could continue their work as gunsmiths. The place later took the name of via degli spadai, given their mastery in the art of forging. The Martelli were admitted to the council of the cento and it was at that historical moment that the Martelli made the acquaintance of the poet Dante Alighieri who turned to the Martelli because he intended to buy a dagger with a very sharp blade and a tip so sharp that it could pierce the heart without finding resistance because he could not have survived if his sweet beloved, woman Beatrice, had died due to a serious illness which she had been suffering for a few days. Dante showed up at the Martelli workshop to buy the lethal weapon, just on his birthday as that dagger was to be his last gift. It was 1290 May 31, but instead of the dagger Dante found comfort in the Martelli who convinced him not to commit suicide and to join a group of pilgrims called Palmieri who were passing through Florence at that time. The Martelli explained to Dante that the Palmieri were on a pilgrimage going beyond the Pisan hills towards the sea. They were headed for a monastery on the cliff called San Jacopo in Acquaviva, where there was a source of blessed water that could heal from all evils and that would surely also heal its Beatrice. For the occasion, the Martelli also provided Dante Alighieri with a letter to intercede with the prior of the monastery of San Jacopo, certainly Father Iohannis Pisani ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

After the advice of the Martelli, Dante Alighieri joined the pilgrims called Palmieri who had gathered for the occasion to stay overnight at the refectory of the church of Santa Reparata and then reach the monastery of San Jacopo in Acquaviva the following day through the Pisan hills. To do this they would have passed through a valley called the Valley of Hell. The Palmieri believed that between those hills and valleys there was the entrance to the underworld. For this reason they wanted to go to those places, to pray for the souls of purgatory. The pilgrims themselves informed Dante of their intentions and Dante was amazed. The next morning at dawn the Palmieri and Dante left towards their destination. Their pace was rather slow and it took two days to reach the hills overlooking the Valley of Hell. They arrived at sunset and therefore decided to camp for the night in that dark forest, but Dante had no intention of resting, he would have liked to reach the monastery of San Jacopo as soon as possible, he knew that every day that passed, the health of his beloved Beatrice was getting worse. Therefore Dante that night did not go to bed like the other pilgrims, but waited for the new day wandering in those woods like a soul in pain. Dante and the pilgrims reached the monastery of San Jacopo in the late afternoon of Saturday 3 June 1290, even a day in advance on the roadmap. As soon as Dante arrived he tried to contact the prior Father Iohannis Pisani to show him the letter of recommendation provided by the Martelli ...

Angelface239

The Black Sun members were the elite of the German occultists..they sought to find higher consciousness..holy relics like the spear of destiny the holy grail the covenent of the arc..and even the German Flying Saucer program and the SS visit into Tibet..

You could spend years just researching all this :)
Okay.

I'm so so happy. Tomorrow I see a house in the pines of the true God's blessings (literally)...

Rivers and mountains with people as real as day light. As sincere as God's own light.

Gold plentifull still, and hearts remain kind (instead of all about themselves).

I'm so Thankful! I'll be able to do as I love! Hikes. Walks. Swimming in pools no one knows of. Gathering food no one would recognize...

My husband most likely will become Mayor. Then governor. Then president. His families wish...

I'm so sorry all of our wishes come true.

Confidence is different than harshness or cruelty. Confidence is real... (I once watched a horse slapped in the face. Hurt me beyond belief. You slap no horse in the face. Want me to name the ranch? They have cheap prices for a reason).

OR, I personally have the option of living on a real ranch in Montana to set you straight. The face is off of horses off limits. Pure. Simple. Cruelty. What I saw, hurt the horse and myself as much. Humans behavior.... :rolleyes:).

It doesn't take such for an animal to follow you. Only Love... Sincere confidence that holds no hate. Only love for their well being, with time, they will learn, trust and to love you. You're every move. Your every asking gently. My families history is this...

forgive you yours.

In fact, any animal they will try to run away if you're personally hateful. Just like everyday people.

Introverts kindly excluded. They are always kind. Yet, most misunderstood.