Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Ah.... Common. Show your apology paranormalis.

Their true nature. Their response to mine.

SPOILERQUOTEs/QUOTEISPOILER

Without their encoding. I took some of it out so it would appear.

I know what sweet suckle fire plant tastes like.

You don't! The easiest plant in the world. How does it taste? In an innocent sense? (You would never know).

this world? I DON'T care.

TOURIST

Hi, following the above post about The Black Sun there are in the web some interesting connections that could be related to the topic
You are referring to…..., isn't it :
TOURIST

Last edited:

TOURIST

hoping these are readable (following the post of Angelface239)
TOURIST

Attachments

• 1587835514121.png
    1587835514121.png
    55 KB · Views: 3
  • 1587835684793.png
    1587835684793.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 1587836209651.png
    1587836209651.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 1587836268509.png
    1587836268509.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 1587837121495.png
    1587837121495.png
    87 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

But fate did not want Dante Alighieri to deliver the accompanying letter provided by the Martelli to the hands of the prior Iohannis Pisani. That day the prior was not at the monastery of San Jacopo. Vice Prior Luchas de Sismundis explained to Dante that the prior had been absent for a few days because he had gone to a place called Roccalbegna, to provide logistical support to a new Augustinian community that was taking control of the hermitage of San Cristoforo della Selva. The vice prior did not specify the real reason for the prior's trip, which I will do perfectly: Father Iohannis Pisani wanted to go personally to Roccalbegna in the province of Grosseto in order to provide economic support to the new community that would be managed by the Augustinian monks, supplying cattle, in particular a huge male bovine that was part of the couple of aurochs that a century before the Templars brought together with the ship Fenix. The legend attributed these supernatural qualities to these two great cattle. In fact it had been calculated that they were more than 170 years and especially the bull was particularly appreciated for its breeding and reproduction, for this reason the bull was transferred to Roccalbegna. This is what the legend tells, but it is more likely that the bull brought by Iohannis Pisani was a descendant of that couple of aurochs, however to confirm this legend there would also be a curious discovery made by some researchers / breeders who would have accidentally found some Maremma cattle right in Roccalbegna, attributable to the ancient aurochs. The extraordinary discovery made only a few years ago has strangely gone unnoticed by the media and the public. This does not detract from the importance of discovery. Even some larger cattle were moved to Holland to be further examined and classified as a new breed.

LITTLE DOCTOR

In reality Iohannis Pisani received the order to leave for Roccalbegna from the old former Augustinian rector, who later became abbot of the Templars who arrived from Egypt in 1221. This important Augustinian monk called the "preacher" who was still alive despite being centenary, was still at the top in the leadership of the church of San Jacopo. He ordered that, due to the frequent incursions by Florentines and Lucca people near the hermitage of Sambuca, at the time Augustinian monastery, the five friars, including their prior friar Bernardo, were picked up and transferred to the new monastery that was being set up in Roccalbegna. After the abandonment of the Augustinian friars, the monastery of Sambuca only came back to life in 1317, when some penitent friars settled there, but in 1390 it was abandoned again, so that the counts of Gherardesca decided to entrust it to the ingesuati friars, that is, the followers of the blessed Giovanni Colombini from Siena. In the past I wrote a lot about the "preacher", the monk who accompanied the Templars to the church of San Jacopo in 1221 and showed them the secret crypt where the sacred water called "acquaviva" flowed. The time has come to reveal what the fate of the "preacher" was after the failed attempt by Professor Piero Sampaolesi who damaged his body. Later the remains of the preacher were placed again in the crypt of the ossuary of San Jacopo where it remained hidden until a few years ago. Unfortunately, due to my constant interest and the dissemination of Templar events, in an attempt to tell a story that would otherwise have been forgotten, I suspected and alarmed the ecclesiastical authorities and in particular the bishop of Livorno, who ordered that this body be removed from the crypt-ossuary of San Jacopo and buried in a secret place so that no one could analyze and recognize the body anymore. Therefore I attach together with my post an important document, an article where the existence of the body is proved, with the hope that the link of the article will not be deleted. I invite you to photograph it, copy it and keep it, as the only proof still available.