Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

Dante, after realizing that Johannis Pisani was absent, asked and got to speak with the "preacher". Part of the conversation between Dante and the preacher was reported in the Martelli code 12, a manuscript that was jealously preserved by the Martelli family. Later an incomplete copy was sent to Gubbio where Emanuensis monks deciphered it and translated it so that Dante's secret was never divulged. The Martelli code 12 was deliberately censored to ensure that no one could come to know of the place that Dante indicated as hell. Despite the attempt to conceal the truth, all is not lost, given that the original document still exists intact, which the Martelli family protected in a secret place, a place where even today, the code finds safe shelter. This secret place has been inaccessible for centuries and still holds many of the Martelli family's puzzles. It is a secret passage that crosses the heart of Florence and reaches the San Lorenzo area. To date, no tourist has ever been able to visit this passage, few have ever been allowed to travel it in all its length, on rare occasions the Martelli have made this passage use by outsiders. One of these rare occasions concerns Michelangelo Buonarroti, who, hunted by Giulio de 'Medici who wanted to capture and execute him, hid in the subsoil of Florence and the Martelli authorized him to cross their secret passage to escape and escape to safety. Even this story has been forgotten by time and by man, but Michelangelo's escape deserves to be told in full, as well as all the other forgotten stories that I have been trying to tell almost unnecessarily for a long time, but we know how difficult it is to explain: not there is worse blind than those who do not want to see and there is no worse deaf than those who do not want to hear ... In these few lines, as in the other posts, I have tried (perhaps in vain) to reveal the existence of the Martelli 12 code and explain that the document that scholars know is not complete. However others before me, in a recent past, had sensed the importance and value of the Martelli code 12 having come into possession of documents that put Dante in relationship with the Martelli family. These writings were part of a real dossier where other various collaborations of the Martelli were noted with numerous prominent figures of the medieval period such as Leonardo da Vinci, Donatello Cosimo de 'Medici, Caravaggio, San Francesco etc. etc. (There is also a connection with Vlad III of Wallachia, we will talk about this on another occasion). The dossier highlighted the strange and continuous attendance by the Martelli family of these illustrious characters and how they have always needed to use the services of the Martelli family, and we could also add that Himmler also used another Martelli to obtain his purposes, sending Captain Leale Martelli on a mission, a fact that now history also officially recognizes. But now let's go back to the dossier, let's go back to that summer morning of 1929 when all the pages of the dossier are presented for the first time on the desk of the Minister of Economy Alessandro Martelli. Alessandro Martelli was a secon cousin of Leale Martelli, in fact as a senator he had interceded in 1934 with Benito Mussolini to have a sort of recommendation in favor of Leale in order to have a faster possibility of enlisting in the body of the "musketeers of the Duce" as soon as he had reached the coming of age, which then took place the following year. In fact, Leale Martelli became chief handler of the musketeers of the Duce, but unfortunately Alessandro Martelli had already passed away.

TOURIST

Hi, following Little Doctor's post, below an interesting article speaking just about the secret passage :
TOURIST

HDRKID

I had heard of Pellegrino Ernetti and the chrono visor. Thank you for posting all this exciting information for us.

e06f5c1b909cca2f1850f433ea9fed54.jpg

LITTLE DOCTOR

But we continue to describe the content of the dossier that was brought to the attention of Minister Alessandro Martelli. The document presented itself as a "Martelli-Shimoi dossier" and was the summary of a long series of written correspondence between Carlo Martelli (the last male descendant of the Martelli household, father of Francesca Martelli who at his death decided to donate all the family assets , including the palace, in the Italian State) and a great lover of Italian history and art especially of the life of Dante Alighieri. This character was also a poet and writer of Japanese origin: Harukichi Shimoi. Between these two characters there was an exchange of information in the form of letters that formed the "Martelli-Shimoi" dossier. Specifically, the dossier was a list of information that they exchanged concerning the relationships of the Martelli lineage over the centuries with the greatest characters in history. In particular Harukichi asked Carlo Martelli for information on any documentation that could prove a contact between Dante and the Martelli family. In exchange, Shimoi provided Carlo Martelli with curious and precious information from a WWI soldier from Livorno who lived in the Benedetta Valley, a certain Emilio Collaveri. The soldier confided to Shimoi that strange stories of saints and templars existed in the Benedetta Valley and that great treasures and important relics were kept in the church of the village, which he too had been able to see. The soldier asserted that dozens of relics of saints were massed in the church and even that of St. Francesco da Assisi and Maria Madalena was present. The relics had thaumaturgical power. Not all the relics have been registered because they are too numerous, for this reason some have been stolen without the parish priest of the church having noticed. Also the soldier Collaveri himself "appropriated" a relic to protect himself from the war with the will to return it once he returned safely. He wore the relic of a famous saint in a medal around his neck. The parish priest believed that the relic made him immortal and so it happened ...
The soldier did not die in the war and will never die in any other conflict, destined to fight the same battle for eternity and no one will ever hear of him again ... but the most interesting part of the dossier was that relating to the research that Carlo Martelli led to personally verify the truthfulness of all the stories he had inherited from his family. For this Carlo Martelli decided, together with a group of friends, to go personally to those places he had heard about from his ancestors and that were part of the secret of the Martelli house. He was intent on going backwards through the path taken by the Templars who arrived in 1221 in the Benedetta Valley. Among these was Roberto da Volterra his direct descendant. This is why Carlo Martelli felt compelled to solve the great mystery that the family jealously guarded. Carlo Martelli wanted to reach Egypt following in the footsteps of the Templars, which is why in the summer of 1870 Carlo and his party reached the Benedetta valley on horseback like real Templars crossing the interior, touching Siena and then heading towards San Gimignano, then Collesalvetti , Nugola, Colognole, arriving in the Benedetta Valley exactly on August 20th. After some inspections, Carlo Martelli embarked for Egypt from the port of Livorno on August 26, but that's another story ....

Last edited:

LITTLE DOCTOR

All these years I've written in a language that doesn't belong to me and that I don't love and that I don't intend to fully understand, but it was the only possible way that would allow me to explain without being completely understood. The time was not yet ripe to speak too clearly. The hermit was still too powerful and there were too many fools who read and allowed themselves to judge. But now that many prophecies have come true and others are coming true, now that San Felice has returned together with the Blessed Virgin, now that the sacred relics are safe, now that Villa Huygens has a new owner, now that finally the monastery della Sambuca will be restored to its former glory, now that the battle for Constantinople is about to begin and will see Hagia Sophia as its first victim, who will fall to make the Ottoman Empire rise from the ashes, which will become stronger and bigger, until it finds ever stronger and bigger enemies who will revive Constantinople and bring peace among the peoples, until what belongs to the gods can return to the great inverted pyramid. but this is another story that others will tell after me... but now I think it more appropriate to go back to talking about the Martelli-Shimoi code and this time in a more understandable way. The code reports that the soldier Emilio Collaveri, knowing he had to leave for the front, he decided to steal a sacred relic from the sacristy of the Valle Benedetta church to protect him during the war and prevent him from dying in battle. The soldier stole the relic without even the priest at the time, a certain Don Fortunato Canigiani being able to notice it immediately. Moreover, the practice of stealing relics was widespread among the inhabitants of the town. Unfortunately with this practice some sacred relics, over time, have been lost or forgotten at the bottom of some drawer in the houses of the inhabitants of the town. In fact, a census made around 1910 by the parish priest Don Eligio Coppelli, then in office, revealed that there were 46 relics. Today we only have news of half. Some of these relics were the human remains of saints, blesseds, popes, kings. others consisted of pieces of tunics, dresses, sandals. Furthermore, among them there were relics of such importance that they could even change the history of Christianity. For now I cannot address the issue, I will when the time comes. There were many topics covered in the Martelli-Shimoi code, for example a curious anecdote is described that seems to have happened during the great council that took place in Florence in 1439, a guest of the Medici during this event was a certain Vlad III of Wallachia , better known as Vlad III Draculea. according to the Martelli-Shimoi code, Dracula, on the occasion of this council, was a guest for a few days in the Martelli house in Florence. The Martelli family offered room and board to Vlad and his companions. In the code it is reported that Vlad was then only a child. In support of this bizarre theory, the Martelli-shimoi code provides tangible proof of a painting where Dracula was depicted. The painting in question would now be exhibited in Palazzo Medici. The fresco would be attributed to Benozzo Gozzoli and has the title "the ride of the magi". In the painting, however, the painter would have depicted an adult Dracula. The reason for this choice seems to be linked to the fact that an adult gives more importance to the work than a child. An interesting anecdote that is told, tells that the very young Dracula was a very restless child and that he never wanted to go to bed. The Hammers to "convince" the young Dracula to lie down told him that if he did not go to sleep, the Turks would come and take him away ...

Last edited by a moderator:

LITTLE DOCTOR

From what is reported in the Martelli-Shimoi correspondence it is certain that the young Vlad III was considerably negatively influenced towards the Turks during his short and intense stay in Florence. It is known that over the centuries the Martelli family, having had the opportunity to host illustrious personalities in their palace in Florence, tried to influence their choices, sometimes changing the course of history. An important example was that of Garibaldi, a guest of the Martelli family for about a month. Garibaldi was not housed in the palace in Florence, but in the summer residence of the Martellis in the countryside of Vinci in a villa called Villa Martelli. It was the summer of 1867 and Garibaldi together with his staff moved to Villa Martelli to plan the imminent clash with the papal state. It should be emphasized that at the time the Martellis did not have a purely Garibaldian "soul", on the contrary, far from it, in fact from the correspondence it is hypothesized that the Martellis had tried to advise Garibaldi in a deliberately incorrect way, hoping for his military failure. But the fate of the Martelli-Shimoi correspondence seemed to slip from one desk to another, in fact after that of Alessandro Martelli, it was the turn of the desk of another minister of the Duce, the minister of public works Zenone Benini, yes, a worthy belonging to the glorious Benini family, the same which also included the fascist hero and racing driver Enrico Benini, of whom I have already spoken in the past…. Zeno too was often invited during the summer months by his uncle Gino Benini, at the time the owner of Villa Huygens, purchased in 1917 by the Pelletier family. For the occasion, I am attaching to the post a rare photograph of the Benini family from the time when Zeno was a minister. The photo was taken right in front of villa Huygens. Zenone Benini is standing in the center, on the left seated Alberto Boyer and his wife Flora. The photo was given to me by Mrs. Flora Boyer Benini, so that the memory of the family would never be lost…

LITTLE DOCTOR

Soon the fortunes of Zenone Benini ended, the accusations that saw him involved in the events that saw the approval of the Grandi agenda and the distrust in Mussolini forced him, against his will, to cede his movable and real estate assets including the shares of Pignone-Viscosa, but he had the intuition to hide and preserve the Martelli-Shimoi correspondence until the 1970s and it was precisely in that period that he decided to bring this document to the attention of his cousin, Flora Boyer Benini, in an attempt that she could help him decipher it since in a section of the correspondence there was a letter written by Marsilio Ficino and addressed to Baccio Martelli where Ficino invited Martelli to join him to help him decipher a tablet with Sumerian writing. It seems that Baccio Martelli had managed to partially decipher it. Zenone Benini had decided to speak to Signora Flora after she herself had informed Zeno that in the town of Valle Benedetta a representative of the Martelli family, descendant of the noble Florentine family, was able to translate any ancient writing, even Egyptian and Sumerian. So it was that in September 1975 Zenone Benini came to Livorno, but not to Valle Benedetta, since Signora Flora Benini was not staying at Villa Huygens (now only a summer residence) but in her luxurious winter apartment in the city, precisely in via Calzabigi. Zenone Benini disguised the Martelli-Shimoi correspondence by covering it with the cover of a cookbook. Since the cover was never removed, it is probable that the correspondence is still kept somewhere without Mrs. Flora's knowledge. Upon his death, the heirs put up for sale the city apartment in via cazzabigi so we don't know what happened to Mrs. Flora's personal library, perhaps the Martelli-Shimoi correspondence has been lost forever or will come to light in many more years, but in any case I own a copy of the correspondence and whenever I wish I can read about when little “Dracula” was taught by the Martellis to become a great warrior one day and I can read about another child educated by the Martellis, no less important, the son of a certain Niccolò di Betto, who was "entrusted" to the care of the Martelli family in the spring of 1394, when Niccolò Betto Bardi, wishing to ensure his son a better future than his own, entrusted his son to Roberto Martelli, so that he could learn the goldsmith's art and many other arts, of which the Martellis had always been custodians. Roberto Martelli accepted the plea of Niccolò Betto Bardi and welcomed his son into his home to be able to educate him in the best possible way. Roberto Martelli did not want to accept any compensation to educate the child and dismissed Niccolò Betto with these words: "I cannot accept any kind of compensation, since my reward will be that of having educated the best, may history give me credit for it". That child who will truly become the best was called Donatello. It is important not to confuse the character Roberto Martelli, an expert goldsmith, with his ancestor Roberto Martello, a skilled swordsmith, also known as Roberto da Volterra. The origins of Roberto Martello are lost in the mists of time, but they must certainly be attributed to the Carolingian dynasty precisely to the descent of Carloman when in Italy, on his way to Montecassino crossing the Val Di Sieve, he had relations with some local women, but this is another history, indeed history.

Armeno

Little Doctor, io vorrei consigliarti ,invece , di non scrivere più alcunché, se' desideri ancora istruirci potresti farlo nel luogo e nella maniera che preferisci,adesso l'ingresso dalle due spirali è accessibile

Little Doctor, I would like to advise you, instead, not to write anything anymore, if you still want to educate us, you could do it in the place and in the way you prefer, now the entrance from the two spirals is accessible