Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

vp8671

Grazei Armeno, anni fa ero molto piu' attivo nel gruppo antigravity, dove svolgevamo molti esperimenti autofinanziandoci, poi e' entrato a farne parte un certo Kosol, uno svirgolato new age, e di li' e' andato tutto a rotoli, il tutto si e' trasformato in scienza da quattro soldi alla new age. Ho costruito un dispositivo seguendo i suoi consigli ed ho avuto dei parziali risultati, pubblicati in un libro uscito molti anni fa. La mia strada e' quella , incrociare i campi, credo che anche i ragazzi della ASPS , stiano facendo un qualcosa di molto simile, ma loro sono stati sovvenzionati a quanto pare.

(English)

Thank you Armeno, years ago I was much more active in the antigravity group, where we carried out many self-financing experiments, then a certain Kosol, a new age freak, joined it, and from there everything fell apart, everything It's turned into cheap new age science. I built a device following his advice and I had partial results, published in a book many years ago. My path is that, crossing the fields, I believe that even the ASPS guys are doing something very similar, but apparently they have been subsidized.

Last edited by a moderator:

tolarianwiz

Buonasera signori, negli ultimi 5 giorni ho scoperto e letto per intero questa discussione e quelle sugli altri forum. Sono arrivato a questa storia per "caso". In breve, alcune "coincidenze" mi hanno portato qui. Nonostante io sia molto razionale per natura, non posso fare a meno di credere che esista (come diceva Evola) "un istante fuori dal tempo su cui fare perno per ridestare le assopite, ma sempre intatte, energie spirituali, che giacciono in corrispondenza dell’Axis Mundi". Le coincidenze di cui parlavo sono le seguenti: ho preso la decisione di abbandonare gli studi (Fisica) per prestare servizio come paracadutista nella Brigata Folgore, profondamente ispirato dalla figura di Pio Filippani Ronconi e altri grandi "monaci guerrieri". Ho imparato le lingue antiche e praticato lo yoga della potenza, cercato il pericolo e la difficoltà quando possibile. Ho svolto il mio addestramento sulle colline livornesi. In particolare quello che mi ha portato a fare una ricerca in rete (e quindi arrivare a questa discussione) è stato il rimembrare qualche giorno fa un sogno che ho fatto una notte esattamente all'Eremo di S.Maria alla Sambuca durante un bivacco "involontario". Tra tutti i sogni fatti in vita mia certamente il più destabilizzante. Coincidenza vuole che io sia anche il più giovane (e probabilmente l'ultimo) parlante Cimbro esistente, e che abbia consacrato la mia adolescenza a documentare questo crogiuolo primordiale di cultura/spiritualità guerriera rimasto intatto sotto il peso della storia moderna. Coincidenza vuole che io abbia stretto rapporti con la famiglia di Bruno Schweizer (dottore dell'SS-Ahnenerbe inviato da Himmler in Lessinia) per avere ciò che resta della sua documentazione dopo il rogo della loro casa da parte degli americani nel '45. Coincidenza vuole anche che su quei documenti sia citato Leale Martelli.
Al glorioso 5 El Alamein di Siena qualcuno ricorda ancora il Caporale. Che splendido animale il loppide.
Su quelle colline oltretutto vivono i ricordi della mia migliore gioventù, credo che sia ora di tornarci a fare quattro passi, stavolta con un po' più di tranquillità...forse.
Non sono nessuno e non ho nessun ruolo, ma (citando Filippani Ronconi) se ascolto attentamente sento sempre più vicino l'istante “apicale” del divenire della storia, come se fosse nel cavo fra due onde, un attimo prima che rovinino in basso.

(English)

Good evening gentlemen, in the last 5 days I have discovered and read in full this thread and those on the other forums. I came to this story by "accident". In short, some "coincidences" brought me here. Although I am very rational by nature, I can't help but believe that there exists (as Evola said) "an instant out of time on which to pivot in order to reawaken the dormant, but always intact, spiritual energies, which lie in correspondence with the Axis Mundi". The coincidences I was talking about are the following: I made the decision to abandon my studies (Physics) to serve as a paratrooper in the Folgore Brigade, deeply inspired by the figure of Pio Filippani Ronconi and other great "warrior monks". I learned ancient languages and practiced power yoga, seeking out danger and difficulty whenever possible. I did my training in the Livorno hills. In particular, what led me to do a search on the net (and therefore arrive at this discussion) was the recollection a few days ago of a dream that I had exactly one night at the Hermitage of S. Maria alla Sambuca during an "involuntary" bivouac ". Of all the dreams I've had in my life, it's certainly the most destabilizing. Coincidentally, I am also the youngest (and probably the last) Cimbrian speaker in existence, and that I devoted my adolescence to documenting this primordial melting pot of warrior culture/spirituality that has remained intact under the weight of modern history. Coincidentally, I have close ties with the family of Bruno Schweizer (doctor of the SS-Ahnenerbe sent by Himmler to Lessinia) to have what remains of his documentation after the burning of their house by the Americans in '45. Coincidentally, Leale Martelli is also mentioned in those documents. At the glorious 5 El Alamein in Siena someone still remembers the Corporal. What a beautiful animal the loppid. Above all, the memories of my best youth live on those hills, I think it's time to go back for a walk, this time with a little more peace of mind... maybe. I am nobody and I have no role, but (quoting Filippani Ronconi) if I listen carefully I feel the "apical" moment of the story's unfolding ever closer, as if it were in the hollow between two waves, just before they crash down below.

Armeno

Buonasera tolarianwiz,le coincidenze non esistono,i veri uomini si, infatti alcuni li hai citati nel tuo contributo che io definirei un colpo di scena,tu sembri appartenere a quella categoria di uomini a cui affidare i segreti del tempo e la magia del passato,con il tuo intervento stai rischiando che un Caporale avverta un Capitano che uno dei trenta sia già arrivato

(English)

Good evening tolarianwiz, coincidences don't exist, real men do, in fact you mentioned some of them in your contribution which I would define as a twist, you seem to belong to that category of men to whom you can entrust the secrets of time and the magic of the past, with your intervention you are risking that a Corporal warns a Captain that one of the thirty has already arrived

tolarianwiz

Lungi da me giudicare quel che non conosco, prima di tutto me stesso.
Ancora non comprendo a fondo, quel che so per certo è che la terra freme.
Come disse qualcuno, forse senza sapere nemmeno perchè:

"Innescheremo la macchina della volontà per produrre domande che spostino cattedrali.
Affinchè tutto accada di nuovo oltre che nulla vada perduto.
Saremo il fatale prevalere dell'azione.
Per sempre, tutto comincia ora."

(English)

Far be it from me to judge what I don't know, first of all myself. I still don't fully understand, what I know for sure is that the earth is trembling. As someone said, perhaps without even knowing why:

"We will trigger the machine of will to produce questions that move cathedrals. For everything to happen again as well as nothing to be lost. We will be the fatal overriding of the action. Forever, it all starts now."

TOURIST

Salve Tolarian Wiz, testo notevole. Effettivamente parliamo per immagini oggi.
Ma volevo chiedere se potevi mostrare parte di quei documenti dove si cita Leale Martelli.
Sarebbe una notevole conferma per chi frequenta questa regione del web e legge questa incredibile storia.
Grazie
TOURIST

(English)

Hi Tolarian Wiz, remarkable text. We actually speak in images today. But I wanted to ask if you could show some of those documents where Leale Martelli is mentioned. It would be a remarkable confirmation for those who frequent this region of the web and read this incredible story. Thank you TOURIST

Armeno

Salve Tolarian Wiz, testo notevole. Effettivamente parliamo per immagini oggi.
Ma volevo chiedere se potevi mostrare parte di quei documenti dove si cita Leale Martelli.
Sarebbe una notevole conferma per chi frequenta questa regione del web e legge questa incredibile storia.
Grazie
TOURIST
Già, veramente incredibile questa storia,eppure io e te sappiamo che è tutto vero, anzi il bello deve ancora venire

Yes, this story is truly incredible, and yet you and I know that it's all true, indeed the best is yet to come

LITTLE DOCTOR

Ricordi, quanto sono importanti, grazie ad essi noi possiamo soffrire pur pensando ai giorni felici, il dolore, la nostalgia e la solitudine si amplificano nel momento in cui i ricordi dal cuore salgono alla mente, confesso, talvolta non vorrei ricordare, ma un uomo senza ricordi sarebbe come un disco mai inciso, un foglio mai scritto, una lacrima senza volto, non nascondo che ho versato tantissime lacrime sui miei ricordi e di ricordi io ne ho veramente tanti. Ma sembra proprio che altri in questa lunga ed estenuante discussione abbiano ricordi da condividere, ricordi di bivacchi presso antichi monasteri e sogni a dir poco destabilizzanti. No, non è una coincidenza, anche i guerrieri riposano, sognano e amano la propria terra, la loro cultura e si ispirano a grandi uomini, grandi ideali. In questo crogiuolo di ricordi primordiali, qualcuno ricorda pure un caporale, in quel di Siena. Verrà un tempo in cui qualcuno vorrà ripercorrere il suo cammino addentrandosi negli infiniti meandri di un immenso acquedotto sotterraneo che attraversa tutta la città, in cerca del sacro e poi si spingerà ai limiti dei confini per cercare di raggiungere la lontana isola di Pantelleria, per trovare pure il profano. Sappiate che quel caporale oltre al sacro e al profano, trovò dolore e solitudine e come usava sempre dire il capitano Leale Martelli ogni volta che gli si presentava l’occasione, “la solitudine non è altro che la sorella maggiore della morte, più subdola e più esperta, perché può farti sentire morto pur essendo ancora vivo”.

Tra non molto i miei ricordi diventeranno leggenda. Quando la leggenda sarà pure da altri tramandata e scritta a tal punto da fondersi con la storia dando così vita al mito, in quel preciso istante, io smetterò di ricordare poiché tutto starà per cominciare…

(English)

Memories, how important they are, thanks to them we can suffer while thinking of happy days, the pain, nostalgia and loneliness are amplified when memories from the heart rise to the mind, I confess, sometimes I don't want to remember, but a man without memories it would be like a record never recorded, a sheet never written, a tear without a face, I won't deny that I have shed so many tears on my memories and I have so many memories. But it really seems that others in this long and exhausting discussion have memories to share, memories of bivouacs in ancient monasteries and destabilizing dreams to say the least. No, it's not a coincidence, even warriors rest, dream and love their land, their culture and are inspired by great men, great ideals. In this melting pot of primordial memories, someone even remembers a corporal in Siena. There will come a time when someone will want to retrace his path by entering the infinite meanders of an immense underground aqueduct that crosses the whole city, in search of the sacred and then he will push himself to the limits of the borders to try to reach the distant island of Pantelleria, to find even the layman. Know that that corporal, in addition to the sacred and the profane, found pain and solitude and as Captain Leale Martelli always used to say whenever the opportunity presented itself, "solitude is nothing but the older sister of death, more subtle and more knowledgeable, because it can make you feel dead while still alive.”

Before long my memories will become legend. When the legend will also be handed down by others and written to such an extent that it merges with history thus giving life to the myth, at that precise moment, I will stop remembering because everything is about to begin...

Lord Khyron

Non credo molti, ma di sicuro solo io e Tourist seguiamo esclusivamente Little Doctor, complimenti per i tuoi esperimenti,certo che tu potessi avere il supporto di Little Doctor saresti molto avvantaggiato,lui non risponde mai a nessuno,fila dritto per la sua strada,anzi la sua spirale,ma forse a te potrebbe rispondere,in cambio "noi" non divulgheremo a chi apparteneva il corpo carbonizzato trovato nell'auto incendiata nella proprietà di villa Sfacciata,forse un frate che aveva intenzione di rivelare che essa era il vero rifugio del discendente Armeno,specialmente nei periodi estivi,dato che occorrono pochi minuti per raggiungere la villa partendo dalla Certosa di Firenze.
I don't think many, but for sure only Tourist and I follow Little Doctor exclusively, congratulations for your experiments, of course if you could have Little Doctor's support you would be very advantageous, he never replies to anyone, he goes straight on his way, indeed its spiral, but perhaps he could answer you, in exchange "we" will not divulge who belonged to the charred body found in the car set on fire on the property of Villa Sfacciata, perhaps a friar who intended to reveal that it was the real refuge of Armenian descendant, especially in the summer, since it takes a few minutes to reach the villa starting from the Certosa of Florence.
Ci sono anch'io, americano ma italiano per osmosi.
I'm here too, American but Italian by osmosis.
Ricordi, quanto sono importanti, grazie ad essi noi possiamo soffrire pur pensando ai giorni felici, il dolore, la nostalgia e la solitudine si amplificano nel momento in cui i ricordi dal cuore salgono alla mente, confesso, talvolta non vorrei ricordare, ma un uomo senza ricordi sarebbe come un disco mai inciso, un foglio mai scritto, una lacrima senza volto, non nascondo che ho versato tantissime lacrime sui miei ricordi e di ricordi io ne ho veramente tanti. Ma sembra proprio che altri in questa lunga ed estenuante discussione abbiano ricordi da condividere, ricordi di bivacchi presso antichi monasteri e sogni a dir poco destabilizzanti. No, non è una coincidenza, anche i guerrieri riposano, sognano e amano la propria terra, la loro cultura e si ispirano a grandi uomini, grandi ideali. In questo crogiuolo di ricordi primordiali, qualcuno ricorda pure un caporale, in quel di Siena. Verrà un tempo in cui qualcuno vorrà ripercorrere il suo cammino addentrandosi negli infiniti meandri di un immenso acquedotto sotterraneo che attraversa tutta la città, in cerca del sacro e poi si spingerà ai limiti dei confini per cercare di raggiungere la lontana isola di Pantelleria, per trovare pure il profano. Sappiate che quel caporale oltre al sacro e al profano, trovò dolore e solitudine e come usava sempre dire il capitano Leale Martelli ogni volta che gli si presentava l’occasione, “la solitudine non è altro che la sorella maggiore della morte, più subdola e più esperta, perché può farti sentire morto pur essendo ancora vivo”.

Tra non molto i miei ricordi diventeranno leggenda. Quando la leggenda sarà pure da altri tramandata e scritta a tal punto da fondersi con la storia dando così vita al mito, in quel preciso istante, io smetterò di ricordare poiché tutto starà per cominciare…
Memories, how important they are, thanks to them we can suffer while thinking of happy days, the pain, nostalgia and loneliness are amplified when memories from the heart rise to the mind, I confess, sometimes I don't want to remember, but a man without memories it would be like a record never recorded, a sheet never written, a tear without a face, I won't deny that I have shed so many tears on my memories and I have so many memories. But it really seems that others in this long and exhausting discussion have memories to share, memories of bivouacs in ancient monasteries and destabilizing dreams to say the least. No, it's not a coincidence, even warriors rest, dream and love their land, their culture and are inspired by great men, great ideals. In this melting pot of primordial memories, someone even remembers a corporal in Siena. There will come a time when someone will want to retrace his path by entering the infinite meanders of an immense underground aqueduct that crosses the whole city, in search of the sacred and then he will push himself to the limits of the borders to try to reach the distant island of Pantelleria, to find even the layman. Know that that corporal, in addition to the sacred and the profane, found pain and solitude and as Captain Leale Martelli always used to say whenever the opportunity presented itself,
"solitude is nothing but the older sister of death, more subtle and more knowledgeable, because it can make you feel dead while still alive.” Before long my memories will become legend. When the legend will also be handed down by others and written to such an extent that it merges with history thus giving life to the myth, at that precise moment, I will stop remembering because everything is about to begin ...
Little Doctor, con le tue parole finali mi sono venuti dolci brividi lungo la schiena. Ti prego--forse in nome in di tutti qui che ti leggono e cercano la verità--di condividere con noi tutte le informazioni possibili per poter ritrovare e diffondere quella verità ai meritevoli.

(English)

Little Doctor, with your final words sweet shivers came down my spine. I beg you--perhaps in the name of everyone here who reads you and seeks the truth--to share all possible information with us in order to be able to find and spread that truth to deserving ones.

lamdo263

I'm here too, American but Italian by osmosis.

Little Doctor, con le tue parole finali mi sono venuti dolci brividi lungo la schiena. Ti prego--forse in nome in di tutti qui che ti leggono e cercano la verità--di condividere con noi tutte le informazioni possibili per poter ritrovare e diffondere quella verità ai meritevoli.
Little Doctor, with your final words sweet shivers came down my spine. I beg you--perhaps in the name of everyone here who reads you and seeks the truth--to share all possible information with us in order to be able to find and spread that truth to deserving ones.
Found this today 1007010071

lamdo263

I read an article that they already had a large egg shaped vehicle built I think started in the late 1600s in secret and then finished in the 1700s.It was an ornate looking vehicle, with a series of rotating magnets and a crew compartment for two. What I read is that it was owned by the Catholic Church and was used to verify some historical facts.

This was a while back, I think that it was mechanically difficult to control, so fell out of use. Might be in the Vatican or other church basements.