Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

Come avevo precisato nel mio ultimo post, le vicende degli aerei caduti nella zona della Valle Benedetta e nel raggio visivo del Romitone, avrebbero ancora fatto discutere. L’articolo del quotidiano il Tirreno ha fatto riaffiorare dalle sabbie del tempo la memoria della suora Margherita Boero e pure della marchesa Fioravanti. Adesso queste donne, che fino a ieri tutti credevano frutto della mia fantasia, hanno potuto riprendere il loro posto nella realtà. Non bisogna mai dimenticare chiunque abbia vissuto, sofferto, amato. Per questo io amo la leggenda, perché grazie ad essa nessuno può essere dimenticato. La leggenda è come una madre che si prende cura dei propri figli, volutamente ignorati dalla storia poiché le loro gesta non corrispondono ai canoni imposti dall’umano pensiero. Ciò che non si comprende viene considerato solo leggenda e talvolta solo la banalità viene considerata storia a tutti gli effetti. Il ritorno al pubblico dominio della suora e della marchesa ha un qualcosa di soprannaturale, quasi come se fossero state evocate per entrare di nuovo in scena, come se qualcuno volesse dar loro un ultima chance. Oppure come se qualcuno avesse bisogno di loro, o più semplicemente è la prova tangibile che il discendente di Leale Martelli ha già ben istruito le nuove streghe, fornendo loro un grande potere evocativo. Infatti da mesi le streghe danzano le loro sabbe in antichi giardini, sprigionando un immensa energia evocativa, talmente forte da costringere alcune entità a mostrarsi esplicitamente anche agli abitanti del paese. In particolare al nuovo proprietario di villa Huygens, testimone, suo malgrado, di un’apparizione scaturita da una di queste evocazioni. L’apparizione aveva fattezze femminili e si è manifestata nei pressi della cappella di Santa Lucia. Di questo fenomeno sono stati informati anche alcuni proprietari di ville limitrofe e pure i rispettivi custodi, che incuriositi dai racconti del nuovo proprietario di villa Huygens (un ricco e carismatico imprenditore cecoslovacco) si sono avvicendati presso la cappella nella speranza di trovare conferme e magari di rivivere l’esperienza dato che pure i custodi sono stati testimoni oculari di strani fenomeni di poltergeist pure in altre ville e ne sono rimasti molto turbati. Ma basteranno le streghe con le loro danze e i cavalieri con le loro preghiere a rendere inoffensivo il romitone? Sacro e profano e poi ancora più sacro e più profano, ecco alla fine svelata la temeraria tattica del discendente del capitano muovere sulla scacchiera, in modo da poter sconvolgere ogni logica umana e in particolare di coloro che di umano hanno solo le fattezze. Dei e Semidei che divertiti si compiacciono di poter giocare e duellare nella scacchiera con un avversario così abile, degno erede della stirpe dei Martelli.​

Una scacchiera sempre più colma di personaggi che mano a mano stanno diventando veri e propri protagonisti. Certo non sarà facile per il discendente sfidare gli Dei e tanto meno cercare di domare il romitone, comandare streghe, affrancarsi il rispetto dei suoi nobili cavalieri e attirare le simpatie dei poteri ecclesiastici, pur mantenendo un basso profilo. Gestire tutto e tutti allo stesso tempo senza permettersi il più piccolo errore che sarebbe fatale. Certamente questa è un’impresa titanica che non potrebbe avere un seguito se non fosse per l’ausilio dell’elmo del cavaliere dai due elmi che gli permette di avere la piena conoscenza e la padronanza della filosofia ermetica primordiale degli antichi, ma questa è un’altra storia, o un’altra leggenda…

È ormai chiaro che chiunque orbiti attorno a lui sappia benissimo chi in realtà esso sia veramente, ma ciò nonostante, come in una commedia teatrale, tutti gli attori e anche gli spettatori, giocano il loro ruolo, rispettando il copione consegnato, in modo che gli attori possano recitare la loro parte immedesimandosi sempre più nel personaggio, fino a renderlo reale e il pubblico possa assistere senza che nessuna invada le scene, con la possibilità da parte di qualcuno di fare da comparsa o di aggiungersi al coro.

(English)

As I specified in my last post, the story of the planes that crashed in the Valle Benedetta area and within the visual range of the Romitone would still cause discussion. The article in the newspaper Il Tirreno brought back from the sands of time the memory of the nun Margherita Boero and also of the Marquise Fioravanti. Now these women, who until yesterday everyone believed to be fruit of my imagination, have been able to resume their place in reality. We must never forget anyone who has lived, suffered, loved. This is why I love the legend, because thanks to it no one can be forgotten. The legend is like a mother who takes care of her children, deliberately ignored by history because their deeds do not correspond to the canons imposed by human thought. What is not understood is considered only legend and sometimes only banality is considered history in all respects. The return to the public domain of the nun and the marquise has something supernatural, almost as if they had been summoned to enter the scene again, as if someone wanted to give them one last chance. Or as if someone needed them, or more simply it is tangible proof that the descendant of Leale Martelli has already educated the new witches well, providing them with great evocative power. In fact, for months the witches have been dancing their sabbes in ancient gardens, releasing an immense evocative energy, so strong as to force some entities to show themselves explicitly even to the inhabitants of the town. In particular to the new owner of villa Huygens, witness, despite him, of an apparition resulting from one of these evocations. The apparition had female features and manifested itself near the chapel of Santa Lucia. Some owners of neighboring villas and their respective caretakers have also been informed of this phenomenon, who, intrigued by the stories of the new owner of villa Huygens (a rich and charismatic Czechoslovakian entrepreneur) have come to the chapel in the hope of finding confirmation and perhaps relive the experience given that even the caretakers were eyewitnesses of strange poltergeist phenomena in other villas as well and they were very upset. But will the witches with their dances and the knights with their prayers be enough to render the hermitage harmless? Sacred and profane and then even more sacred and more profane, here is finally revealed the daring tactic of the captain's descendant to move on the chessboard, so as to be able to upset all human logic and in particular of those who only have human features. Gods and Demigods who are delighted to be able to play and duel on the chessboard with such a skilled opponent, a worthy heir of the Martelli lineage.

A chessboard increasingly full of characters who are gradually becoming real protagonists. Certainly it will not be easy for the descendant to challenge the Gods and much less try to tame the hermit, command witches, free himself from the respect of his noble knights and attract the sympathy of ecclesiastical powers, while maintaining a low profile. Managing everything and everyone at the same time without allowing the smallest mistake that would be fatal. Certainly this is a titanic undertaking that could not have a continuation were it not for the help of the helmet of the knight with two helmets which allows him to have the full knowledge and mastery of the primordial hermetic philosophy of the ancients, but this is a 'another story, or another legend…

It is now clear that anyone orbiting around him knows very well who he really is, but nevertheless, as in a theatrical comedy, all the actors and even the spectators play their role, respecting the script delivered, so that the actors can play their part by identifying themselves more and more with the character, until it becomes real and the public can watch without anyone invading the scenes, with the possibility of someone appearing as an extra or adding to the chorus.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinTower

Hello Tourist, there can be no church without believers to live in it i guess. Chaos needs order and viseversa..
I guess Palazzo Martelli needed some clean hands long time ago. Big and clever countries plan decades of years ahead what they are going to do to not make mistakes because mistakes mean lose money. I guess we needed here 100 years from 1845 to 1945 to do some job instead it just repeated and repeated all over again what most would say it was something good. I just see really a lot of indifferent and angry people that barbaric hordes will only laugh at.
From my point of view it was all a failure or you think to blow up turkey is a solution to all the problems we will be all facing? African migration and Ottoman empire among others?

I have also been thinking about the time of Alberto Bogos, that was probably the point in time when some order should have been done because Bogos still had the water at the valle and could cure himself...
With everyone swallowed by chaos everything got just worse. One wise poor man once said to me "the most important thing one needs in life is not money but being healthy".

kind regards

TimeFlipper

Opmmur why don't you write a comment instead of putting a like?
Please forgive me for answering why Prof Opmmur only puts "likes" on members comments....Its because he is concerned that certain agencies might believe he is capable of Time-Travelling....He categorically states that he cannot Time-Travel..

MartinTower

You do not travel with the chronovisor in the past. The chronovisor Gods live where God lives and God is eternal. All of the nightmares that most of characters in this story experienced they happened because most of people couldn't find their way to an higher consciousness. The way is to be achieved with the devolpment of an inner voice that has to do with archeological researches on different topics related to the history of christian gnosticism. Those few who do not awake will end up experiencing a second death with nightmares. Because of this second death, although there are hundreds of people at the Valle researching, you have not seen almost anyone writing here. Second death is permanent, people end up filled with the nothing, the dark void, that the Gods fight with harmonic inner voice.
People filled with the dark void experience and are driven by all sorts of negative emotions. Hate all that is eternal and fight it in an obsessive way. They kind of lost their connections to the white pure part of their soul permanently.
It is a music of darkness that repeats itself. Darkness has no color while white is like a rainbow. White is a pulsating music from the heart.
Dark shadows dance in the darkness while God's dance in the white that is invisible.

steven chiverton

There has been in the past year a series of videos up on youtube with title " chronovisor immagine 1909-1944 Andreas Martell" I have been fascinated with these for awhile now and wonder if anyone can shed some light(no pun) on these? They show still images of German soldiers which if you look closely you can see line striation patterns as if it had been filmed off a tv.I've some cryptic clues from someone posting in the comments about how a chronovisor ws discoved by a Captain Leale Martelli inside a church in Leghorn Valle Benedetta in 1945.
Any comments most welcome! heres the links

all the videos above are unavailable dam it crappy links

MartinTower

They got deleted because they were useful research material. Also the Phoenix video was deleted for same reason.

They were all turned to dark minions. When they lose their color and die because of it they become puppets of the darkness. They profane tombs etc Because of this the church was doomed. The church did not have true knights, they were all tricked into suicide themselves.

MartinTower

Opus Dei killed the gnostic church with the help of the Ahnenerbe that created a fake cult. If the keys were to be found by Leale or others the dark lords would have risked to die so they hurried and got rid of the christians. Leale had to suicide himself.

How to distinguish between dark shadows and gnostics? The gnostics had no face because God does not have one. Leale, colombino, Roberto should have not had all Leale's face. They should have had an invisible colorful rainbow face.

Last edited: