Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

981cav

Armeno, you or Little Doctor, in order to translate the coming posts, should send me a private message with your post in italian and i will translate and than post it.

That’s why I asked you to write me a private message.

Otherwise we can change forum and switch the discussion in another one.
Mjolnir,Little Doctor has never been welcome in this forum,especially now that is story is causing too much hype,disturbing the normal routine of their discussion,the story of little Doctor is complex ed extensive to most users,I'm sure it would be relief for the staff as well,if they stopped writing,I Really hope they do.
I like the story it's very interesting dude should write a book.

Mayhem

Zenith
Armeno, you or Little Doctor, in order to translate the coming posts, should send me a private message with your post in italian and i will translate and than post it.

That’s why I asked you to write me a private message.

Otherwise we can change forum and switch the discussion in another one.
Mjolnir,Little Doctor has never been welcome in this forum,especially now that is story is causing too much hype,disturbing the normal routine of their discussion,the story of little Doctor is complex ed extensive to most users,I'm sure it would be relief for the staff as well,if they stopped writing,I Really hope they do.
Being a former moderator i contest this about LD being not welcome, i never heard this before.

To be honest the discussion has always been left untouched until a simple question was asked to write in English nothing about the story. Members have been asking for a while about translation.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Quite the opposite. You guys are welcome here and we love complex discussions.

The only thing we're asking, here, is for everyone to post in English. The reasons being that we want everyone to enjoy (and take part in) the discussion, and because the staff can't possibly translate every messages you guys post, for you.

Thank you for understanding.

Armeno

Quite the opposite. You guys are welcome here and we love complex discussions.

The only thing we're asking, here, is for everyone to post in English. The reasons being that we want everyone to enjoy (and take part in) the discussion, and because the staff can't possibly translate every messages you guys post, for you.

Thank you for understanding.
Well,then why forbid Mjolnir to translate directly on the page into the most perfect English?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well,then why forbid Mjolnir to translate directly on the page into the most perfect English?
We're not forbidding or preventing him from translating anything.

It's up to them to communicate with one another, and translate their messages in private, and then to post them in English.

Or perhaps @LITTLE DOCTOR can use Google Translate.

Here's a link to Google Translate:

Even better, here's a link to DeepL. A pretty good translator, perhaps better than Google Translate.

If it's what you're implying, the forum software doesn't allow us to make Mjolnir a moderator in this specific thread. So that's sadly not an option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

fau2021

So you know who is LD!?
Why so sure?
Yesterday conference was really interesting and the relator is someone who knows, someone who knows almost like LD.
Also the GM of OSMTH was there...the one of the speach

OSMTH,un ordine templare che un tempo aveva il dominio della chiesa di Valle Benedetta,ma non era completamente in linea con gli obbiettivi del "Caporale" , per questo egli ha distrutto la Commenda di Livorno, agevolando in seguito l'entrata in scena dei numerosi Templari Cattolici D'Italia,Cavalieri che, a differenza dell' OSMTH,vestono completamente la tenuta Templare con tunica e cinturone oltre che al solo mantello ,vesti e insegne che al momento opportuno potrebbero "passare" a dei veri Templari che da tempo attendono il risorgere della Fenice ,ma conoscendo il "Caporale",non credo si limiterà a togliere solo le vesti,poiché gli antichi Templari dovranno pure esssere "alimentati". Fenrir intendi tradurre tu in inglese ,in modo posso continuare,oppure lasciamo fare a Mjolnir intanto che aspetta di tradurre i prossimi post di Little Doctor? Ammesso che Mjolnir ritenga opportuno tradurre anche i miei.

(English)

OSMTH, a Templar order that once had the dominion of the church of Valle Benedetta, but was not completely in line with the objectives of the "Corporal", for this reason he destroyed the Commandery of Livorno, subsequently facilitating the entry into the scene of the numerous Catholic Templars of Italy, Knights who, unlike the OSMTH, completely wear the Templar outfit with tunic and belt as well as just the cloak, robes and insignia which at the right time could "pass" to real Templars who have been waiting for a long time the resurgence of the Phoenix, but knowing the "Corporal", I don't think he will just remove his clothes, since the ancient Templars will also have to be "fed". Fenrir do you intend to translate into English ,so I can continue, or do we leave it to Mjolnir while it waits to translate the next Little Doctor posts? Assuming that Mjolnir sees fit to translate mine as well.

I have translated your post....This time.
I would like to point out that in the blessed valley there has been an order of Templars for years which has its base right in the crypt that is talked about so much. On Sundays you can find them in church at mass in their black cloaks

Attachments

• IMG-20230113-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230113-WA0003.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 9

LITTLE DOCTOR

QUERCUS IBEX LINNEO ILICI​
In un mio post del 16 dicembre 2018 avevo annotato che il Capitano Leale Martelli non riuscì ad impossessarsi dell’elmo quando lo cercò nell’isola di Pantelleria, dato che il copricapo non si trovava sull’isola. Molti anni dopo invece, durante una missione della Folgore del 1983, il Caporale “trovò” addirittura Leontino il Giovine, con la quale ebbe un colloquio, che per ovvi motivi, adesso trascriverò solo in parte:

grazie al suo incarico di autista, il Caporale aveva la possibilità di spostarsi velocemente sull’isola a bordo della sua jeep, riuscendo ad esplorare, in cerca dei resti di Leontino, pure antichi tumuli funerari e grotte sottomarine, dove trovò alcune monete risalenti all’epoca punica e resti umani non certamente appartenenti a Leontino il Giovine. Perciò decise di spostare le sue ricerche più all’interno dell’isola. Mentre percorreva un sentiero, segnato sulle mappe militari come Vallone del Re, la sua jeep si fermò all’improvviso senza apparente motivo. Non riuscendo a rimettere in moto il mezzo militare, il Caporale fu costretto a proseguire a piedi. Avvistate delle grosse piante dall’aspetto familiare, decise di raggiungerle. Raggiunto il boschetto di querce, notò un albero molto simile al leccio che da secoli si erge dentro il giardino di pietra dentro Villa Huygens. Incuriosito il Caporale si avvicinò al grande albero e, con enorme sorpresa, si accorse che la quercia era marcata con un bollo della Real Marina. Il Caporale sfiorò con la mano il tronco dell’albero, quasi come per accarezzarlo, che subito una voce parve provenire dallo stesso albero. Era una voce sicuramente femminile, molto aggraziata, ma allo stesso tempo austera e risoluta, che rivolgendosi al Caporale disse: “soldato, come da profezia una mano in cui scorre il sangue della dinastia Martelli ha potuto toccare questo fusto. Da molto tempo attendo che la malia lanciata dal Cavaliere dei due elmi venisse spezzata. Per secoli sono rimasta a vegetare tra le spire di questo bosco, un bosco creduto ormai distrutto, ma che in realtà né guerre né fuoco o abbattimenti sono riusciti a distruggere e solo fra 5 lustri queste fronde saranno riportate alla luce e riconsegnate alla storia. Un bosco magico che tra non molto diverrà meta di coloro che dell’amor perduto vorranno ritrovar le radici e tra le verdi foglie asciugar lacrime ai primi raggi del sole”.

Il Caporale poteva solo udire la voce di Leontino, ma non vedere la sua figura. Il colloquio tra i due continuò per il tempo necessario per istruire il Caporale all’uso dell’elmo trovato da lui alcune settimane prima a Siena. Quando Leontino stava per congedarsi e tornare nell’oblio, il Caporale volle chiedere se veramente esisteva un passaggio sottomarino che permettesse di raggiungere il continente africano dal sottosuolo come era solito fare il Cavaliere dai due elmi. Dopo un attimo di silenzio Leontino rispose: “segui l’elefante soldato, segui l’elefante”…​

English version

QUERCUS IBEX LINNEO ILICI​
In a December 16, 2018 post of mine, I had noted that Captain Leale Martelli failed to get hold of the helmet when he searched for it on the island of Pantelleria, since the headgear was not found on the island. Many years later, however, during a 1983 Folgore mission, the corporal even "found" Leontino the Younger, with whom he had a conversation, which for obvious reasons, I will now transcribe only in part:
thanks to his position as a driver, the Corporal had the opportunity to move quickly around the island in his jeep, managing to explore, in search of Leontinus' remains, even ancient burial mounds and underwater caves, where he found some coins dating back to Punic times and human remains that certainly did not belong to Leontinus the Younger. Therefore, he decided to move his research further inland on the island. While driving along a path, marked on military maps as Vallone del Re, his jeep suddenly stopped for no apparent reason. Unable to restart the military vehicle, the corporal was forced to continue on foot. Spotting some large, familiar-looking plants, he decided to reach them. Reaching the grove of oaks, he noticed a tree very similar to the holm oak that has stood inside the stone garden inside Villa Huygens for centuries. Intrigued, the corporal approached the large tree and, to his enormous surprise, noticed that the oak was marked with a Royal Navy stamp. The corporal brushed his hand against the trunk of the tree, almost as if to caress it, which immediately a voice seemed to come from the same tree. It was definitely a feminine voice, very graceful, but at the same time austere and resolute, addressing the Corporal and saying, "Soldier, as per prophecy a hand in which the blood of the Martelli dynasty flows has been able to touch this stem. Long have I waited for the curse cast by the Knight of the Two Helmets to be broken. For centuries I have been vegetating in the coils of this forest, a forest now believed to be destroyed, but which in reality neither wars nor fire or culling have succeeded in destroying, and only in five lustrums will these fronds be unearthed and returned to history. A magical forest that before long will become a destination for those who of lost love will want to rediscover the roots and among the green leaves dry tears in the first rays of the sun."
The corporal could only hear Leontino's voice, but not see his figure. The conversation between the two continued for as long as it took to instruct the corporal in the use of the helmet he had found a few weeks earlier in Siena. When Leontino was about to take his leave and return to oblivion, the corporal wanted to ask if there really was an underwater passage that would allow one to reach the African continent from underground as the Knight with the two helmets used to do. After a moment of silence Leontino replied, "follow the elephant soldier, follow the elephant...."​

TOURIST

Hi, very good post by Little Doctor. He told "follow the elephant......" at the end of the post. So here is an interesting indication that I'm sure will intrigue a lot :

This is the proof that the woods really existed and that it has been discovered as Leontino predicted.
The named tree by Leontono effectively looks like the tree that is in the garden at Villa Huygens.

and than the following that is the last, but important, so not rhe least:

TOURIST

Last edited:

massio

Hi, I see this on a local newspaper, I got surprised by reading it.
Tourist
Volevate le foto ecco a voi, sono tornato oggi all eremo

(English)

You wanted the photos here you go, I went back to the hermitage today

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@massio We respectfully ask that you make posts with English for all of our non Italian members to read.
It's okay to post in Italian, but please translate it into English like I did for you above. Thank You. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

IlluminatiArchbishop

The Black Sun members were the elite of the German occultists..they sought to find higher consciousness..holy relics like the spear of destiny the holy grail the covenent of the arc..and even the German Flying Saucer program and the SS visit into Tibet..

You could spend years just researching all this :)
Did they not believe in a hidden black sun by our normal sun? I believe that is where they got their name