Chupacabra? Person with strange hat? Mysterious 'Unidentified Amarillo Object' caught on camera near Amarillo, Texas zoo

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
450x0.jpg

What appeared to be a mysterious-looking creature was filmed lurking outside the Amarillo Zoo, leaving city officials baffled on what it might be. In the "dark and early morning hours" of May 21, security cameras inside a perimeter fence at the Amarillo Zoo captured a still image of a strange visitor outside of the zoo at approximately 1:25 a.m., according to a Wednesday news release from the city.

Now city officials are asking the public for help in determining what it might be."Was it a person with a strange hat who likes to walk at night? A large coyote on its hind legs? A Chupacabra? It is a mystery – for Amarillo to help solve," city officials said in the release.

Read full article:

lamdo263

Skin walker werewolf. This is an American native religious artifact, but I don't know the reason for it being there? Could be a protest, a stroll for the evening, it's anyone's guess.

Mayhem

Zenith
Looks very upright to be standing on hind legs, that might sound a bit stupid to say i guess but to me it looks like it that a natural stance of sorts.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It honestly looks like it might be a guy in a costume doing a prank to me.
It might literally be someone in an Ugly Sonic Costume.

On the other hand it has an eeri weird vibe.
Either a guy in a costume or one of those animal human hybrids escaped from a mad scientist. lol.

That was a recent movie. I think it was all CGI.

Beholder

Maybe Jacob Chansley got mistaken for an animal and taken to the zoo instead of court during transfer. You can see contours of his horn and fur on the photo. There's also a strap from his backpack looking like a tail. Due to the embarassment of such mix up, the government must then have covered it up.

lamdo263

Maybe Jacob Chansley got mistaken for an animal and taken to the zoo instead of court during transfer. You can see contours of his horn and fur on the photo. There's also a strap from his backpack looking like a tail. Due to the embarassment of such mix up, the government must then have covered it up.
It's either a skin walker werewolf, or a student from Berkley University.