Cia releases remote viewing docs

Carl Miller

i say i am an ober (out of body experiencer). In one of my incursions on the Moon.
I define incursion and i chose the term on purpose cause that was exactly how i felt= a sudden invasion , the act of entering a place or area that is controlled by an enemy or a hostile force or power.
Hostile, that's the adjective i chose to express how i felt then, as i found myself remote viewing the Moon.
By the time, the term- remote view, still did not exist and i still do not know who coined this term. I used to consider remote viewing experiences as a clairvoyant experience. I said to myself, 'My gosh, i have been to the Moon, but it is insane.
The experience can only be considered as a lucid dreaming, there cannot be any mining activity on the Moon, the Moon is sterile, an arid uninteresting land...'
As i was psyching the Moon i felt myself as an intruder, i felt myself being watched.
Do not know if Ingo Swann experience in remote viewing the Moon would have the power to validate my own experience. But as i knew what he saw on the Moon, the mining activity, the subtle atmosphere and the dust clouds rising up 'in the air', and this would have been ridiculous since we are taught to think the atmosphere is absent on the Moon.
Anyway, what i once experienced on remote viewing the Moon was corroborated by Ingo Swann experience i read in his book- Penetration.
Of course that compared to Ingo Swann i am just a free lancer psychic. Anyway, i saw my experience corroborated by the great máster in remote viewing experience.

TimeSpiral

I consider myself a bit of an authority on remote viewing a modern euphemism for clairvoyance. I've conducted numerous experiments and I am fully convinced there is definitely something in it. Remote viewing can also be a way of glimpses into the future. I placed a woman recently under my hypnotic charm to determine who would win this year's Derby horse race. Not for monetary gain. 8 hour before the horse race commenced. I asked her to write her prediction down and place it in an envelope. After the race I open the envelope and she was correct in her prediction. She predicted a horse would win.

Angelhoney

i say i am an ober (out of body experiencer). In one of my incursions on the Moon.
I define incursion and i chose the term on purpose cause that was exactly how i felt= a sudden invasion , the act of entering a place or area that is controlled by an enemy or a hostile force or power.
Hostile, that's the adjective i chose to express how i felt then, as i found myself remote viewing the Moon.
By the time, the term- remote view, still did not exist and i still do not know who coined this term. I used to consider remote viewing experiences as a clairvoyant experience. I said to myself, 'My gosh, i have been to the Moon, but it is insane.
The experience can only be considered as a lucid dreaming, there cannot be any mining activity on the Moon, the Moon is sterile, an arid uninteresting land...'
As i was psyching the Moon i felt myself as an intruder, i felt myself being watched.
Do not know if Ingo Swann experience in remote viewing the Moon would have the power to validate my own experience. But as i knew what he saw on the Moon, the mining activity, the subtle atmosphere and the dust clouds rising up 'in the air', and this would have been ridiculous since we are taught to think the atmosphere is absent on the Moon.
Anyway, what i once experienced on remote viewing the Moon was corroborated by Ingo Swann experience i read in his book- Penetration.
Of course that compared to Ingo Swann i am just a free lancer psychic. Anyway, i saw my experience corroborated by the great máster in remote viewing experience.
Carl Miller, can you view the location of a working time machine?

Carl Miller

@Angelhoney
Probably not, Angelhoney. If i was at the same level of development as Ingo Swann, perhaps i could view that location.
Despite having had paranormal experiences i hardly could validate any of my 'clairvoyant' adventures.
I feel more relaxed and at ease to my PK experiences since another person around me can help me judge them as not a hallucination.
A spoon in the very process of bending, while you are holding it while in the presence of a witness,:) is a thing that rules out any hoaxes.
Regarding metal bending or PK phenomena i can say that i do not need to relate only to myself in validating it as true.
In fact, Angelhoney, i like to be viewed or seen as an ordinary helper in the secretary room in a school somewhere or even as a Rock'n Roll old fashioned fan. The paranormal thing is an issue that i only value when it spontaneously happen in my life as a weird thing that i am not 100% comfortable with. The weirdness of my English is that this hellish language is not even spoken on my geopolitical domain and i deal with it as a wild horse.

TimeSpiral

@Angelhoney great minds must think alike. I did just that during a research trial. I got a clairvoyant with the assistance of a dowsing rod and map, to have a go at locating someone or something that would facilitate time travel. Through the clairvoyants help I located an individual who I later interviewed who claimed to be a time traveler.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I consider myself a bit of an authority on remote viewing a modern euphemism for clairvoyance. I've conducted numerous experiments and I am fully convinced there is definitely something in it. Remote viewing can also be a way of glimpses into the future. I placed a woman recently under my hypnotic charm to determine who would win this year's Derby horse race. Not for monetary gain. 8 hour before the horse race commenced. I asked her to write her prediction down and place it in an envelope. After the race I open the envelope and she was correct in her prediction. She predicted a horse would win.

LoL Excellent 8D

Carl Miller

Regarding Mars and the Moon, both globes seem to have been inhabitted some time in the past.
Among my files i have a special session for Mars and Moon anomalies, i guess the anomalies are today enough known for anyone interested in the matter. Sure that many footages are spin doctored by NASA.
Special sites are simply obliterated from the Moon chart. It makes us wonder what could have been there (in those delected places) that we do not need to see.
Perhaps two decades ago talking about the possibility of finding artificial anomalies on the Moon or on the planet Mars would lead people into belly laughing at such insanity.
With the vulgarization of the internet, kids appropriate from this knowledge earlier and earlier in life and the process of desensitization- desensitization is defined as the diminished emotional responsiveness to a negative, aversive or positive stimulus after repeated exposure to it. With the above mentioned process we are becoming comfortable with the idea that somehow, someone built something on the Moon and on the planet Mars.

TimeSpiral

@Carl Miller there's an intriguing story that some sort of civilization may have existed under the surface of the moon, up untill the 17th century. There is speculation something resembling a medieval castle can be found on the far side of the moon on the surface that even today is still emitting a radio signal.