Cigar shaped object enters our solar system???

Kazper

GRADUATE
I read about the cigar shaped object entering our solar system and many have reported cigar shape UFOs. Hmmmmmmm???

Did this object enter? or did our universe enter into another area?

Can this object be cloaked?

I'm keeping an eye on this lol. :)(n)(y)

Miscellaneous

When I was young, a bunch of my soccer mates and I saw a cigar shaped UFO in the sky

Mayhem

Zenith
Myself and a friend one night saw a blue cigar shaped object, then it was gone. Of course we were laughed at.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Yeah it is Ironic that no one jumped on this, We all seen on CNN, FOXNEWS, etc... report this. I guess with my paranormal instinct lol , I thought right away it was a mother ship of the smaller UFO Cigar UFOs. (n):sneaky::)(y)

Kazper

GRADUATE
Myself and a friend one night saw a blue cigar shaped object, then it was gone. Of course we were laughed at.
Oh yeah of course, its like why bother, lol, but you feel you need to tell someone. But why in the F**K would you waste youre time making this up gahhhhhhh. Well those people will be stuck on the old Earth hahaha:sneaky::)
I believe you 1000%(y)

Kazper

GRADUATE
When I was young, a bunch of my soccer mates and I saw a cigar shaped UFO in the sky
I only seen 1 UFO while laying on my mothers picnic table......I was staring into the blue sky and a silver long object appeared, sorta hovered slowly across and zipped out of site, I was like "GAHH DID ANYONE SEE THAT", OF COURSE i WAS LAUGHED AT ALSO. GO FIGURE (n)

Mayhem

Zenith
In the late 1960's my father worked up in the north of Australia.

A group of men saw flashing lights and it zipped away so fast he claimed he could not have been an aircraft.

A couple of years ago i questioned him and he stuck to his story. This was in the middle of nowhere.

Kazper

GRADUATE
In the late 1960's my father worked up in the north of Australia.

A group of men saw flashing lights and it zipped away so fast he claimed he could not have been an aircraft.

A couple of years ago i questioned him and he stuck to his story. This was in the middle of nowhere.
We have had many reports around my area, I'm guessing its may be because of the huge airport and the Air force camp near by. They seem to be so frequent lately that people just say "There goes another one" lol:)