Civil War

Martian

The Huffington Post has no credibility at all. It's an extremist liberal propaganda outlet. They claim the american civil war was fought over slavery, but it was not. Also, tell me this isn't biased:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

That's from the link you posted. To the extreme left, enforcing immigration laws and acting in a way to protect national interests and US citizens is seen as worse than murder. All the violence is coming from the left.

Tron1

Then they're coming in from the right
I'm ready to fight in my own country any time i got connection's.
Will be investing in a bunker soon.

JasperMoon

The Huffington Post has no credibility at all. It's an extremist liberal propaganda outlet. They claim the american civil war was fought over slavery, but it was not. Also, tell me this isn't biased:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
That's from the link you posted. To the extreme left, enforcing immigration laws and acting in a way to protect national interests and US citizens is seen as worse than murder. All the violence is coming from the left.

Project Avalon just posted a civil war is coming post: Civil unrest is coming to America

from this: HARRY DENT: Civil unrest is coming to America