Civil War

Kairos

The left is about to go absolutely apeshit when they realize they completely lost the culture war. Without control of the courts through their activist judges, they cannot force their cultural marxism down our throats. Because God knows they failed almost everywhere to do it through the democratic process. They even failed in California with gay marriage, having to force it upon people via their leftist judges. But now that's lost to them. They lost the Supreme Court for at least forty years. They already lost most of the federal judges. Trump has appointed more of them than any recent presidency.

If current trends on social media are any metric, their "blue wave" is going to be a disaster for them.

What exactly do you think these people are going to do when they truly realize how badly they lost?

TnWatchdog

The left is about to go absolutely apeshit when they realize they completely lost the culture war. Without control of the courts through their activist judges, they cannot force their cultural marxism down our throats. Because God knows they failed almost everywhere to do it through the democratic process. They even failed in California with gay marriage, having to force it upon people via their leftist judges. But now that's lost to them. They lost the Supreme Court for at least forty years. They already lost most of the federal judges. Trump has appointed more of them than any recent presidency.

If current trends on social media are any metric, their "blue wave" is going to be a disaster for them.

What exactly do you think these people are going to do when they truly realize how badly they lost?
You nailed it... I agree 100%. I have two scenarios that could play out.
The first one would be when the Republicans slam-dunk the midterm elections, the left will go nuts...even worse than now.
The second scenario would be...everything is looking good for the next presidential election and the Democrats have nothing to offer, as usual. It appears that Trump will win in a landslide but all of a sudden the Democrats pull it out. Everyone knows it was rigged but the sore losers from before push their way in.
They have worked out the bugs regarding rigging the election.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Trump is locking up babies in cages! Was anyone gullible enough to believe that? I don't think it will be a civil war. It's more like a political propaganda war. And then that nut job that killed those journalists. If it was real, then maybe people are getting sick of the fake news.

Kairos

The day I allow a group of people who murder their own babies (and cheer the alienation of fathers and children for child support money) gaslight me into believing they actually care about children is the day I need to be tossed into a wood chipper.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You nailed it... I agree 100%. I have two scenarios that could play out.
The first one would be when the Republicans slam-dunk the midterm elections, the left will go nuts...even worse than now.
The second scenario would be...everything is looking good for the next presidential election and the Democrats have nothing to offer, as usual. It appears that Trump will win in a landslide but all of a sudden the Democrats pull it out. Everyone knows it was rigged but the sore losers from before push their way in.
They have worked out the bugs regarding rigging the election.
Let's hope not too many future American elections are rigged that badly, hopefully none at all. Every election in history was rigged to an extent, but the historical ones were not nearly as badly rigged as the most recent ones were. I'm fairly confident Trump is doing all he can to make American elections as clean as possible.

TnWatchdog

Let's hope not too many future American elections are rigged that badly, hopefully none at all. Every election in history was rigged to an extent, but the historical ones were not nearly as badly rigged as the most recent ones were. I'm fairly confident Trump is doing all he can to make American elections as clean as possible.
What bothers me is that the Liberals are so unhinged it is like they are brainwashed, some sort of Mind Control. I haven't been this excited with the outcome of an election since Reagan...but these people can't understand that things are better than they have been. It is crazy, so I don't trust them at all. We need to show up at the midterm election, not stay home.