ClassicalFan626 Is No Longer a Moderator

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey everyone,

@Classicalfan626 let us know today that he intends to take a break from the community for some time. That means he won't be a moderator anymore.

ClassicalFan626 has been part of the staff for 5 years now, he's done a great job at moderating the forum over the years. And since much longer, he is a member we appreciate and like. We're going to miss you man!

You'll always be welcome on the site.

Take care, see you soon!

--Num7

OakFieldAlienz444

he was the best moderator of any forum I've ever seen. Actually balanced and sat back and
analyzed things before making decisions unlike most moderators who are so flipping ban happy
they ban opinions.

TimeFlipper

@Mr Scientist please provide all relevant documents including 3 current references, security clearances if any, previous moderation duties and it will be put forward to the Human resources team. If successful a full medical will be arranged at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards:)
I trust the full medical does NOT include rear probings from tall grey Aliens my old friend! :eek::oops:..

Wind7

Staff
@Mr Scientist please provide all relevant documents including 3 current references, security clearances if any, previous moderation duties and it will be put forward to the Human resources team. If successful a full medical will be arranged at your earliest convenience.

You forgot the main requirements...Must be able to decode the Voynich Manuscript and
know the secret handshake whilst NEVER letting on. ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Don't forget the covid vaccination certificate!