Clinton's Library/Trailor

Unintentional

capt.sge.gty01.171104152726.photo00.photo.default-370x290.jpg

Some would say fitting shape and style. This really IS his presidential library.

sosuemetoo

Rush was talking about this on his radio show today. I thought he was joking.

Now, seeing a pic of it, it really DOES look like a trailor!

Rush said there was a Monica's Massage Parlor on the side of it? Do you have a pic of that? ;)

Unintentional

It does have an impeachment wing and apparantly he was impeached solely because the republicans didn't like him.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7bc.htm
After the Republicans won the Congress in 1994, the fight for power culminated in two government shutdowns and an impeachment battle, bringing partisan opposition to a new high and attempting to deny the very legitimacy of the President's election.
Rumors and accusations spread quickly on the Internet, gained currency on talk radio, and then appeared in television news reports and major newspapers -- sometimes in the course of a single day.

I guess it is his library and he can say whatever he wants in it, but if there is not one word of him being dis-barred or lying under oath in the impeachment display, how much value is there in any of the other displays.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Unintentional@Nov 17 2004, 10:14 PM
It does have an impeachment wing and apparantly he was impeached solely because the republicans didn't like him.

Very sad that the dem's do not understand why this man was impeached.

IMO, He was impeached because he lied under oath. It did not have to do with sex.

I'm a republican, but he lied. He broke the law. Why is it so hard for people to see this?

ZeoEmeraude

I think Clinton was a cool president. His library looks like its waiting on a tornado, but the design appeals to me. As far as impeacement is concerned, let's face it, the guy had a little bit of action, let it get out of hand, and was fired because of it. The diresct result of his actions were scrutinized, but hey if you were the prez, and ppl were constantly fawning over your position....well, the thought would tempt most men.

Unintentional

Yes, it goes back thousands of years. If I recall rightly, in the Bible, the straw that broke the leadership of Jacob is that he wouldn't "biblecal" with a nice young virgin put in his tent. I wonder if it ingrained in us to expect our leaders to be macho.