Close Call:

owlcool

At the very least, Worldlines have majorly changed.
Scientists have found Keplar-186f, a planet that I am willing to bet has some form of plant life at least.
Apparently John didn't remember this at the time he posted scientists found no new planets.

There are some major differences between our Worldlines, perhaps enough to make his Present not our Future.

That is what I am betting on.

Hououin

Interesting theory, lots of people think Obama is a reptilian :D
Well it certainly makes sense.
Either Obama is Linked to John Titor in a Positive way, Obama is John Titor or John Titor doesn't exist.
Perhaps John Titor is an Alias.
I dont think Obama is John TItor.. Try reading Alexander's Logs.. I really don't remember much of what i read but from what i recalled, Alexander described the John Titor living in our world line.. He's the same age of mine i guess? (about 18 yrs old) Alexander didn't state it like that.. Just my understanding of what i have read. Sorry people can't speak english well.. And yes i think the one named "Pam" knows John Titor according to the log that i read. :D

TimeFlipper

Interesting theory, lots of people think Obama is a reptilian :D
Well it certainly makes sense.
Either Obama is Linked to John Titor in a Positive way, Obama is John Titor or John Titor doesn't exist.
Perhaps John Titor is an Alias.
I dont think Obama is John TItor.. Try reading Alexander's Logs.. I really don't remember much of what i read but from what i recalled, Alexander described the John Titor living in our world line.. He's the same age of mine i guess? (about 18 yrs old) Alexander didn't state it like that.. Just my understanding of what i have read. Sorry people can't speak english well.. And yes i think the one named "Pam" knows John Titor according to the log that i read. :D
And i thought you didnt like reading lol :D

owlcool

Ok, I solved it. Titor is not Obama

"23. I am a white male."

Go here: The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

Do a page search for the word "white". In Titor's posts, he answered some questions. Of course, we don't have proof that he's telling the truth, but Obama doesn't strike me as a time traveler. Just a gut feeling.
Have you ever seen a African American time traveler on any movies? I doubt it.