Close Call:

Deejay

First off, cool theory but it's not a likely one since Titor claimed himself to be, "A caucasian male" on the Art Bell forums back in early 2001.
Second;
What people then and even now have failed to realize is that Titor couldn't accurately predict the outcomes of anything in our reality as he came from an alternate future.
He openly claimed his (for lack of will to find a better term) "equipment" was inaccurate, and therefore he could only venture an uneducated guess of 2% divergence from his own world line.
Even at a divergence of .00000001 large changes could be affected down a long enough timeline dependant upon the magnitude of the cascading cause and effect. (Butterfly effect)
So, by even existing in our world line Titor may have inadvertantly caused our world to tangeant from his own, preventing his "predictions" from ever having the chance to come true.

Or maybe he was just bored?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, I solved it. Titor is not Obama

"23. I am a white male."

Go here: The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

Do a page search for the word "white". In Titor's posts, he answered some questions. Of course, we don't have proof that he's telling the truth, but Obama doesn't strike me as a time traveler. Just a gut feeling.
Have you ever seen a African American time traveler on any movies? I doubt it.

What do movies have to do with reality? Second, Obama isn't African American. He's Hawaiin and Middle Eastern...or at least I thought. I wouldn't trust him with a time machine at all, though.

owlcool

Ok, I solved it. Titor is not Obama

"23. I am a white male."

Go here: The Titor Posts | Conviction of A Time Traveler

Do a page search for the word "white". In Titor's posts, he answered some questions. Of course, we don't have proof that he's telling the truth, but Obama doesn't strike me as a time traveler. Just a gut feeling.
Have you ever seen a African American time traveler on any movies? I doubt it.

What do movies have to do with reality? Second, Obama isn't African American. He's Hawaiin and Middle Eastern...or at least I thought. I wouldn't trust him with a time machine at all, though.
I thought his father was African American and his Mother was Caucasian. He was born in Hawaii in any case.