Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

Pondering

You don't have to convince me...

That was about the same time I encountered a group of "investigators" to, what I now presume was, monitor my whereabouts in order to confirm my exclusion from involvement; deductive reasoning - I didn't do it.

I can tell you the core of what it was all about and you won't believe it or will dismiss and ignore it. I already have. No one cares. They are too busy peering around and between trees trying to spot the forest. Otherwise they are too busy playing "clean-up", trying to contain a potential disaster with truth.

I am still piecing things together, sorting things out, but I will summarize with a general overview of what I can gather and conclude: There is a vast grid-work of information frozen in time across many centuries, that reads like a message using various mediums and does not necessarily conform to the normal constraints of time as we normally perceive it. ...looks kinda like a great big connect the dots, ..or sort of like The Matrix or something.

There is a patch of dots, events and circumstances surrounding a lot of money and power and influence and big things. Within that patch is a string or cluster of events and some death and destruction that corresponds to people, some of them a family and friends network and regular everyday good folks. It kind of looks like a victims list or something, as if justice is being served. The 9/11 attacks is a cluster of dots, represents a small group of people who aren't terrorists.

I think someone is pissed off about something.

re the vast grid-work of information frozen in time across many centuries, that reads like a message using v....

Did you know a young girl scientist from S Korea found a way to photograph a grid placed over the earth...have we been in a lock-down or a freeze/repeat story where history is fake, fake, fake and the lies hold humanity hostage/// maybe we are not currently the top of the food chain? So are they exo or extra and how do we restore the truth of our situation??

a rumor is circulated that financial gains and new depths of political power followed the 911 event in the hands of a small group of perpetrators...a stash of gold was removed prior to collapse and an insurance payoff may have solved financial armageddon for a few powerful agents...big things will be unraveled as we pursue the truth of our real stories here.

Attachments

• Time1.gif
    Time1.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 2

deliriousScientist

TO KURISU, i want the answer asap
just dont look at the presentation because it is good for me if other can atleast understand it
i also that song which titor exchanged with pamela

i must say i am a crazy like you but i started interacting with the people late i just want to ask that PamelaM217 is that from that website named
i found out about all this fuss after developing my interest in physic for 2 years and i must say its not a hoax thats all bullshit its just too much for a hoax having that much of the science knowledge and all the similarities of theories of titor and the John Wheeler . John wheeler is the first person in this timeline to present this type of concept and i developed interest in timetravel way before i stumbled across it i have a whole concept of time travel which is possible according to the string theory and the quantum mechanics i read that scientist say that titors defined way of travelling in time is wrong according to the string theory but as we all know now that string theory is full of flaws but its still alive not dead and is true and i can talk about it in detail just a simple question is that PAMELAM217 IS same from that website i asked.

THANKS FOR UR COORPORATION i just want to accomplish my dream to make the time travel possible because it is very intreging and i have many theories for it to be more than a fiction.

At the end THanks u Curisu

BE assure of the fact that i will understand all privacy she need and also i dont need any help from her just wanted to assure i am crazy enough to make it possible well forget what i just said.

Last edited: