Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

lamdo263

When i spoke about "fake" postings, i was referring to a comment that you made about an" Edsel" time-machine, which a simple search on the internet for that name turned to be a young guy with a great singing voice who has his own show called, The Time Machine....But maybe iam being a bit harsh here as you may have confused the name of "Edsel" with a similar sounding name ;)..
Edsel is an American aphorism, for a product that does not work well, or barely works at all, or is highly unpopular. Everyone seems to know that. There really was not much wrong with the Edsel at all. It just had push buttons in order to operate it and the public, I suppose with the nuclear paranoia that was going on then, was very leery of this vehicle. Go to YouTube and enter in, (Edsel, sell the car)and you'll see what I mean.

BTW when said Titror had made his appearance on Art Bell's old BBS, he purported a blown circuit board. For security reasons and I can't say who, asked what types of i.c. board it was, and the reply was very similar to your era of computers. This is key and highly missing information, as the said time displacement machine was supposedly hit by the over-radiation effect of a massive solar flare, that it had to come through. From the damage that he described, he must have had a backup circuit on that same board, or he would have ended up in null space, possibly in an inner-space manifold, if his second set of backup boards did not cut in.

So what we're looking at is a primary main controlling computer, that no one knows about, but if he didn't have that master computer, he proably would not have made his target destination and ended up dead, or in space. Right there and then this should be an indication to anyone, that there were two sets of John Titor.

Again' in as simplest terms that I am able to put this, is that the controls on the G.E. time displacement unit were not enough to keep the double fold Kerr simulated envelopes going in reaction, as the process was too complex, in order to keep those inter-reactive Kerrs, in balance. There had to be a master controller computer, so this could have been anything from a 486 early computer board, with an overdrive chip, all the way to a mid 2000nds Windows XP, but not Win 10 PC components.

Your commands to enact or engage certain features, has to go through a computer and this is signaled on enter command protocols. Anything like Windows 10, with a sometimes half to quarter minute wait, is no good. If you go back to the original transcripts from Art Bell's handling this guy, you'll see that he asked for electronics help. Not only this, but where he could find a probable electronics boards replacement. The suggestion then was possibly Raido Shack as a special order, to a private electronic supplier located in Miami Florida.

This isn't made up, it was in the transcripts. This is when I feel that Pan Moore became suspicious that there was more than one version of Titor, as after the first get togeaher online, she became very serious about all of this. I still feel with reference to how events were playing out, that she knew truly what was going on.

Pam is the kind of person to where if something does not look as if it's right,. she will go after it. She went after Dr. Ronald Mallet's work and it appears as if she was truly trying to get an actual understanding of not only the energy requirements estimated for a time machine to travel in time, but how to actually do this. She had gone after this info. like a pit-bull with lipstick on and the general consensus had been, that the Tippler Cylinders in the production of the twin in proximity Kerr blacks holes, somehow fed back into the entire system, giving it the power that the unit needed in order to be able to function. The very early discussions based on the how-to of this said GE machine, were very interesting.

I feel that after while authority had figured this out and possibly were shadowing her and her doings. I shouldn't say more than this.

Last edited:

JimmyD

There is no secret song. That's bullshit. It was more likely a ploy to try to fool someone. That's what most of it looks like from my perspective.

JimmyD

Edsel is an American aphorism, for a product that does not work well, or barely works at all, or is highly unpopular. Everyone seems to know that. There really was not much wrong with the Edsel at all. It just had push buttons in order to operate it and the public, I suppose with the nuclear paranoia that was going on then, was very leery of this vehicle. Go to YouTube and enter in, (Edsel, sell the car)and you'll see what I mean.

BTW when said Titror had made his appearance on Art Bell's old BBS, he purported a blown circuit board. For security reasons and I can't say who, asked what types of i.c. board it was, and the reply was very similar to your era of computers. This is key and highly missing information, as the said time displacement machine was supposedly hit by the over-radiation effect of a massive solar flare, that it had to come through. From the damage that he described, he must have had a backup circuit on that same board, or he would have ended up in null space, possibly in an inner-space manifold, if his second set of backup boards did not cut in.

So what we're looking at is a primary main controlling computer, that no one knows about, but if he didn't have that master computer, he proably would not have made his target destination and ended up dead, or in space. Right there and then this should be an indication to anyone, that there were two sets of John Titor.

Again' in as simplest terms that I am able to put this, is that the controls on the G.E. time displacement unit were not enough to keep the double fold Kerr simulated envelopes going in reaction, as the process was too complex, in order to keep those inter-reactive Kerrs, in balance. There had to be a master controller computer, so this could have been anything from a 486 early computer board, with an overdrive chip, all the way to a mid 2000nds Windows XP, but not Win 10 PC components.

Your commands to enact or engage certain features, has to go through a computer and this is signaled on enter command protocols. Anything like Windows 10, with a sometimes half to quarter minute wait, is no good. If you go back to the original transcripts from Art Bell's handling this guy, you'll see that he asked for electronics help. Not only this, but where he could find a probable electronics boards replacement. The suggestion then was possibly Raido Shack as a special order, to a private electronic supplier located in Miami Florida.

This isn't made up, it was in the transcripts. This is when I feel that Pan Moore became suspicious that there was more than one version of Titor, as after the first get togeaher online, she became very serious about all of this. I still feel with reference to how events were playing out, that she knew truly what was going on.

Pam is the kind of person to where if something does not look as if it's right,. she will go after it. She went after Dr. Ronald Mallet's work and it appears as if she was truly trying to get an actual understanding of not only the energy requirements estimated for a time machine to travel in time, but how to actually do this. She had gone after this info. like a pit-bull with lipstick on and the general consensus had been, that the Tippler Cylinders in the production of the twin in proximity Kerr blacks holes, somehow fed back into the entire system, giving it the power that the unit needed in order to be able to function. The very early discussions based on the how-to of this said GE machine, were very interesting.

I feel that after while authority had figured this out and possibly were shadowing her and her doings. I shouldn't say more than this.

Do you know what all that stuff, as well as all of the other stuff people say about it, is going to sound like if I were to ever decipher the posts?

Just stop.

lamdo263

Do you know what all that stuff, as well as all of the other stuff people say about it, is going to sound like if I were to ever decipher the posts?

Just stop.
Junior to high school level to figure this out. Even extra bright elementry school kids could figure this out. Not too difficult for most to understand.

Last edited:

lamdo263

The logic of the situation about Titor also follows as he had to keep moving. It was said that he became romantically involved with someone in this timeline and him doing so had broken the precepts of his military service agreement. It was said in many other time travel websites, that John Titor had become a criminal on the run.In the timeline that he came from, everything was a mess, so he was supposed to remain loyal to his specialized mission.

Apparently by becoming romantically involved, "if that ever happened", he also became a criminal at large, but not to the time police.His timeline may have issued agents in their own timeline to come after him. Using the GE time travel displacement in itself, one to two times was not bad, but repetitive use, I feel would start to poison a person.

Isn't there supposed to be a large solar flare come the 18th of this month. What if there were a number of these that would act as fog to sneak into this timeline? The solar flares would have a tendency to occlude or hide his arrival.

JimmyD

The logic of the situation about Titor also follows as he had to keep moving. It was said that he became romantically involved with someone in this timeline and him doing so had broken the precepts of his military service agreement. It was said in many other time travel websites, that John Titor had become a criminal on the run.In the timeline that he came from, everything was a mess, so he was supposed to remain loyal to his specialized mission.

Apparently by becoming romantically involved, "if that ever happened", he also became a criminal at large, but not to the time police.His timeline may have issued agents in their own timeline to come after him. Using the GE time travel displacement in itself, one to two times was not bad, but repetitive use, I feel would start to poison a person.

Isn't there supposed to be a large solar flare come the 18th of this month. What if there were a number of these that would act as fog to sneak into this timeline? The solar flares would have a tendency to occlude or hide his arrival.

There is no "John Titor". It's a code word. There will not be any solar flares. People are going to be hunted and killed for playing stupid games and not minding their own god damned business. And the rest of humanity is going to be enslaved because they're stupid.

I will probably die in the next couple of years also, perhaps sooner.

And whoever the time travelers really are, they are probably not coming back, are probably long since dead of natural causes.

JimmyD

I was minding my own business trying to figure out how to not be a regular nobody piece of shit when sometime in my twenties I became aware that I was being stalked by an organized group, mostly by their antagonizing and mind game nonsense, like some kind of COINTELPRO psy-ops type program. My response has been to do and be and play along and whatever crazy obscure nonsense that allows me to learn as much as possible about the source in order to identify track and confront/neutralize.

In doing so, I not only discovered that it goes back a bit further, but also found a great big gridwork of information across time and evidence of time travel, among other things. Part of that is the Titor-verse. And it looks like someone with time travel trying to say something and a bunch of other people trying to mess everything up, maybe the same people or associates, or whatever.

I am not sure I care. I am still on identify track and neutralize mode. THEN I can go back to minding my own god damned business and perhaps enjoy what little is left of my life.

Your Titor-verse controllers looks like a very sick game exploiting time travel, looks like someone exploiting something legitimate and perhaps good. They are not the good guys. They are liars, all of them, apparently somehow connected with people messing with me. If they were not connected, I would not care.

I am tired of playing along and asking for cooperation from a bunch of idiots in la la land and others who are hell bent on preventing progress or reasonable peaceful resolution. It is time to go down the list for all ethical reasons and confront before determining whether or not to use force as to neutralize. It's real simple. I follow the clues. They lead to people who cannot deny responsibility for their part in all of these weird stupid games and nonsense screwing with my life. I try to reach out and inquire. They basically say "fuk off" in one way or another. The next step is to kill them.