Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

kurisu

Hello, my name is kurisu ( contact e-mail , [email protected] ) and, I am still researching into the John Titor story but, rather then look for John Titor why not use the clues he has left behind to re-build his "time machine" and, use his theories to create a new world of physics.

I plan to start with PamelaM217 Miss.Pamela was one of the few who have been active on the internet even after the John Titor incident. She talked to him on forums, in chats and, privately in e-mails ( so she claims ). This means that she has been left with the ability to identify John Titor if he is to return once again. Miss.Pamela believe that this may be her job.

I can confirm she believed this because she stated in the interview with "HoaxHunter" the following

PamelaM217
"No, they never did tell me the secret song. I honestly think only John himself knew it. Perhaps whoever he was he never told anyone else. He told me in a chat not an email. So even if they had his emails they would not have this song unless he told them and its funny because he said he was going to tell his mother. However, whoever was posing as his mother did confirm some things in a letter to me to at least tell me that she had access to his emails. When I got a copy of the book it was signed at the end there was a quoted song However it was not the song that John told me to remember. It is hard for me to tell you all of this because I have to be careful with what I say. A few things I must keep secret so if john ever decides to come forth I will have the info to confirm it was the same John who posted as John Titor."

There are 3 songs that can lead to John Titor
-Secret Song
-Quote Song
-Song John told Miss.Pamela to remember

Out of these 3 songs we can learn about John himself by looking into them. However there is always a possibility John had learned about these songs after there popular times. Out of the 3 songs as of this time I can only find reliable traces of 1 song and, that would be the song John told Miss.Pamela to remember. How could I learn this? Many may ask it goes further then, simply googling the facts. As you may know by now I have more of a intrest in Miss.Pamela rather then, John himself. The reason for this is that Miss.Pamela is more likely to A.) Slip up and, reveal information previously unknown B.) Leave the same clues but, rephrasing them.

I managed to learn the Song Jogn told Miss.Pamela to remember because she manage to release this information. But, rather then telling you what it is exactly I would like you to follow Miss.Pamela's and, Mrs.Kay Titor.

In the book John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale Kay the supposed John Titor's mother comments on many of the comments John Titor made in the years 2000-2001 no more then a few months later the book was created. She said in one of her quotes that she believed John was leaving a information puzzle of some sort to someone. Here is the exact quote found in the book

Mrs.Kay Titor
"This is one of the statements that led me to think John had something more up his sleeve while he was online....
...I got the impression he was building a information puzzle of some sort."

We now need to ask ourselves the following questions?
-What was the reason for John Telling Miss.Pamela to remember a song?
-Who was he building a information puzzle for?
-Why was he building a information puzzle?

All of the questions can be answer in the year 2009 when Lary Haber posted a video on his youtube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/lryhaber ) The video is from John and, seems to be ment for 2 people to hear. The first being Miss.Pamela and, the second being John(2). This video is for John(2) who may have been lost in the a different worldline and, can't seem to find his way back. In order for John(2) to find his way back in needs to know the Divergence points and, dates ( from what I understand ). In order to prove himself to be the same John as before he needs a friend to tell everyone to significance of the music group B-52's. The exact quote is...

John
"To Prove who I am, a friend ( Note: Pamelam217? ) will corroborate the significance of the musical group, the B-52's. I am sorry about the strife and difficulty you have had these past years"

The whole point of that quote is to prove to us that he is John but, we still have to assume since he used "a friend". We can assume this is PamelaM217 since she had talked to him more then any other. Miss.Pamela had to deal with much harassment and, was trouble for information about John not to mention she herself had doubts and, wasn't sure when it was time or what she need to say. This is what I believe to be the point of his apology. As a response Miss. Pamela says these things.

PamelaM217
"I have been trying to post a message to you but they are not showing up. This is pamelam217. Go back to the time travel institute web site where you first started posting and look under "time travel claims" in a thread called "the other John" on page three I have messages for you there.

I was unsure if I was suppose to be the one to verify you or not. Links dont seem to work here. we will see if this posts. Kind of reminds me when you started the "topics limited to eleven pages?" thread. lol"

PamelaM217 ( Quote from Page 3 of the thread "the other John )
"I read this post and did a search on youtube for" 177 tempus edax rerum" and found a video posted by Larry from Kay on the rest of the info but I am having a hard time posting links on the device I am using so I will probably need Kerr's help again in converting it over to something you can click on and watch. The thing I don't understand is it talks about two johns also. But there is a part in there where it talks about someone validating that it is who he really says he is. It mentions a B52 song. I wrote Larry and asked him if I was the one who was suppose to be validating this other john and he said he didn't know and he would ask his client. Of course the client never responded. I am thinking to myself...that is not the secret song why didn't he just use the secret song. Even if john was fake he would remember the song and could post it. I have no idea what the B52 song is suppose to be so I told larry well maybe someone else is suppose to verify him. I waited and waited but no one else posted anything on the video.

Now, I will say this...when I received my copy of the book in the mail it was signed and a message was written to me and at the bottom was a B52 song. But to me that doesn't verify that this is the real john it only verifies to me that it is possible that whoever wrote that letter also sent the book to me. What I can't understand is if they really wanted me to verify the real john why didn't they use the secret song? I never did understand what that B52 referrence was suppose to be in the book....maybe the other pamela knows???? If there was two johns I think they should have told me that in the beginning!

The only thing weird around those dates is that the thread went corrupted and john had asked for me to resend my previous emails because he had lost my other ones. I have no idea what this all means because there being two johns is new news to me. But what the heck does the B52 song mean? I have no idea. It doesn't verify john to me.

There were so many other things he could have used as a verifier. We talked for hours in chat and we emailed A LOT. But if there are two johns...I have no idea what that really means.the secret song was told to me in chat not email though so if there were two johns I don't know what that means. Unless someone is trying to guess at the song. Or is "two johns" a way to get around telling me the secret song? I told larry I am only telling the truth about this whole thing and to me it does not verify john to me only that it is possible that the person that wrote the letter also sent me the book. But I can't help thinking if the whole thing is just fake why didn't they just use the secret song? Verification would have been easy for me to do. Unless...someone else is going to verify him. ????? Just posting the facts as I know them. I have no idea who that "other" john is. Maybe Kerr can post the link. Or someone can find it by looking for 177 tempus edax rerum on you tube. That's how I found it. I can't post links from here. Lryhaber posted it on there from Kay. "

As you can see even Miss.Pamela herself didn't know if she was the one to validate that John is who he says he is but, none the less she did post the song. later on and, here is the quote...

PamelaM217
"The B52 song that was in my jtbook I received was the song TRISM. You never spoke about this song to me and it is not the secret song you told me in chat to remember.I hope this is what you wanted. Pamelam217 at aol."

Finally with all the information we can go back to the question we have asked ourselves.

A-What was the reason for John Telling Miss.Pamela to remember a song?
B-Who was he building a information puzzle for?
C-Why was he building a information puzzle?

A-The reason seems to be in order to validate that John from 2000-2001 is the same John from the video.
B-He built the supposed information puzzle for John(2)
C-He built it because he needed to find is way back the original world line.

This is all for now. I'm not sure if any of this will make sense to all of you. I tried to back everything up with the evidence I had. I'm sorry if you couldn't follow or if this just confused you

The main point was to prove that..
-John left hidden clues in his post
-John(2000-2001) and, John(2009) were the same john
-PamelaM217 has been left with many unheard off information about John

The next thread will be about the "World Line Theory". If you ever need to contact me you can expect a answer within 24 hours through my email [email protected]

The best of luck to you all and, the person who asked for this is welcome.

~kurisu

titorite

You seem like a true creep to me. I could be wrong. But if you want to "re-build" johns time machine as you stated in your first paragraph then you have no need what so ever to hound Pam. I myself never expected to meet her. Then I did. Online. I did my best to be respectful and understanding. I wish that you other seekers would do the same..... You don't need to hound her to research Titor. In fact you should be a LOT more polite about her position.... It ain't exactly a great one to be in.

Also, Mop could of made better choices for mods.... Kerr is cool but others can't even live by their own word and are petty and spiteful for alleged intellectuals.

kurisu

You seem like a true creep to me. I could be wrong. But if you want to "re-build" johns time machine as you stated in your first paragraph then you have no need what so ever to hound Pam. I myself never expected to meet her. Then I did. Online. I did my best to be respectful and understanding. I wish that you other seekers would do the same..... You don't need to hound her to research Titor. In fact you should be a LOT more polite about her position.... It ain't exactly a great one to be in.

Also, Mop could of made better choices for mods.... Kerr is cool but others can't even live by their own word and are petty and spiteful for alleged intellectuals.

I think your misunderstanding something. I have no intention of contacting her if she contacts me thats great other then that I will not contact her not that i can't find a way let me repeat it I WILL NOT CONTACT HER I simply said that she plays a key role in John Titor and, that she leaves information about her. Yes, it would be easier to contact her and, ask her directly but, I simply don't want to bug her anymore then she has been bugged by others. I'm sorry that you thought that way and, if i came across that way then, i truly do apologize and, hope you will forgive me because as i've said i don't want to bug her at all. Yes as i said above it would be easier to go to her but, as John F. Kennedy said "Men, do not pray for easier lives but, pray to be stronger men."

Again sorry i cam across that way

titorite

I am still researching into the John Titor story but, rather then look for John Titor why not use the clues he has left behind to re-build his "time machine" and, use his theories to create a new world of physics.

John Left enough information behind by himself... others already patented his machine....some are working new theories from his words. Pam does not enter into it...yet over 90% of your post was about her and not your first paragraph.... You contradict yourself sir.

someguy

I entered a couple of songs on that site a few of times and the last one I tried gave me a page I never got before then the site seemed to go down after that, I dont think the site exists anymore, not sure though.

kurisu

John Left enough information behind by himself... others already patented his machine....some are working new theories from his words. Pam does not enter into it...yet over 90% of your post was about her and not your first paragraph.... You contradict yourself sir.

The first paragraph is about my overall goal. If you read through the whole thread and, came down to the very end rather then seeing I mentioned her several times and, jumping to conclusions. You would have seen that i said

"The main point was to prove that..
-John left hidden clues in his post
-John(2000-2001) and, John(2009) were the same john
-PamelaM217 has been left with many unheard off information about John"

Even if someone patents his machine it would hold up in any formal court seeing ask they basically say i patent john titors machine or w/e but, with no science no fair judge would allow him to have rights to it.

I don't plan to continue arguing seeing as there's no point i respect and, understand your point(s) more so i agree with most of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I cleaned this topic a bit, as there was excessive troll hunting and more unrelated content than intended.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this topic deserve a second chance. :)

Ren

I have no idea why that song from the B52's was chosen. I would have chosen a Jefferson Starship song. Or the theme song to "Back to the Future".

Samstwitch

"The main point was to prove that..."

A. "John left hidden clues in his post"...We know this.
B. "John(2000-2001) and, John(2009) were the same john"...We know this. John said that in the video.
C. "PamelaM217 has been left with many unheard off information about John"...They had public and private conversations, over which Pam has and continues to be greatly exploited by others. If I understand it correctly, the song was given to Pam so that she could recognize the true John, in case anyone else claimed to be him.